Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

What’s the earliest anyone has seen him go in a PPR league.  I’m considering at 1.6 but early.  12 team PPR.  QRWTFFKD shallow lineup.  4 bench. 

10 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

What’s the earliest anyone has seen him go in a PPR league.  I’m considering at 1.6 but early.  12 team PPR.  QRWTFFKD shallow lineup.  4 bench. 

I was at 1.06 in a FFPC draft last night and he went 1.05.  

27 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I was at 1.06 in a FFPC draft last night and he went 1.05.  

Yeah he makes sense there with 1.5 PPR. My DD shows him at 7 overall.  If Zeke and Hopkins are gone by 1.6 I’ll be staring hard at Kelce vs Hill.  It’s an in person draft so I’m sure I’ll get heckled a bit if I take Kelce 1.6 

16 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

Yeah he makes sense there with 1.5 PPR. My DD shows him at 7 overall.  If Zeke and Hopkins are gone by 1.6 I’ll be staring hard at Kelce vs Hill.  It’s an in person draft so I’m sure I’ll get heckled a bit if I take Kelce 1.6 

He’s worth it imo.  The advantage he gives you at that position is equivalent to what AB gave in his prime years.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

He’s worth it imo.  The advantage he gives you at that position is equivalent to what AB gave in his prime years.  

Guess I’ll be deciding between Hopkins vs Kelce.  Zeke is 1.6 if somehow he falls.  

Travis Kelce caught 6-of-8 targets for 44 scoreless yards in the Chiefs' Week 7 win over the Broncos.

In a slump, Kelce has just 172 yards over his past three games and hasn't scored since Week 2. That end zone visit in Oakland remains his lone touchdown of the year. Things will be further complicated with Patrick Mahomes (knee) looking doubtful for Week 8 vs. the Packers. Even if Mahomes sits, it stands to reason that Kelce will operate as Matt Moore's security blanket, keeping him in the top five at his position.

Edited by The Frankman

1 hour ago, Deamon said:

How much does Mahomes injury affect Kelce?  

Was just wondering this myself.  Probably drops him down to the TE3-5 range?  Ertz territory?

Put it this way -- I have Ertz and had been scheming up an Ertz+ offer for Kelce.  Now I won't even bother.

Ertz is probably on the better offense now as well.

1 minute ago, davearm said:

Was just wondering this myself.  Probably drops him down to the TE3-5 range?  Ertz territory?

Put it this way -- I have Ertz and had been scheming up an Ertz+ offer for Kelce.  Now I won't even bother.

ya I would think he is downgraded less than the other offensive players on the chiefs.  Perhaps more targets, but less TD opportunity. 

I'd take Waller and Kittle over him for sure, so yeah probably in-between Ertz and Engram? 

5 hours ago, Nucker101 said:

I'd take Waller and Kittle over him for sure, so yeah probably in-between Ertz and Engram? 

If he can stay on the field, I’d take Engram at the top of that list. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davearm said:

I just traded Ertz+ for Kelce on Tuesday.

I want my Ertz back.

I am not in   good spot with Hockenson as my best TE and was thinking about Kelce before the Mohomes injury and I think I'd still like to make a deal for him.  Te's are usually the best friend of a backup QB.   Kelce owner hinted he would still be interested in a deal for K. Johnson and AJ Green.

I want to wait to hear more when Mohomes will be back but it may set me up well for a playoff run.

I was offered Julio for Kelce straight up before the game in redraft ppr.  It's still there for me to accept.  I currently start Zeke, Cook, Hopkins, Fuller, Samuel/Royce/Singletary/MVS at flex with Kelce at TE.  So I'd go to Zeke,Cook, Nuk, Julio, Witten/Doyle of wire and add Fuller to the flex stream or try to trade Fuller for a TE on someone's bench which are Waller, Engram, Vance.

But doesn't Matt Moore pepper TE's with targets IIRC?

3 hours ago, SCT said:

I was offered Julio for Kelce straight up before the game in redraft ppr.  It's still there for me to accept.  I currently start Zeke, Cook, Hopkins, Fuller, Samuel/Royce/Singletary/MVS at flex with Kelce at TE.  So I'd go to Zeke,Cook, Nuk, Julio, Witten/Doyle of wire and add Fuller to the flex stream or try to trade Fuller for a TE on someone's bench which are Waller, Engram, Vance.

But doesn't Matt Moore pepper TE's with targets IIRC?

I would take Julio for Kelce in almost all formats.  Maybe not TE 1.5 PPR. 

I guess TE would be looking pretty scarce for you though if you did.  How is Engram someone's bench TE, who else do they have? 

4 minutes ago, Deamon said:

I would take Julio for Kelce in almost all formats.  Maybe not TE 1.5 PPR. 

I guess TE would be looking pretty scarce for you though if you did.  How is Engram someone's bench TE, who else do they have? 

The guy offering me Julio already has Engram....I'm assuming the only logical strategy is he's gonna start one of them at flex, but I sent him an offer of Kelce/Fuller for Engram/Julio and he hasn't declined yet.   Meanwhile, I'm trying to get Waller for Fuller so I can go smash accept on Julio for Kelce.

• Like 1

If I don't get a response from the Engram or Waller offers soon, I may offer Fuller for Vance or OJ and go for it.

8 minutes ago, SCT said:

If I don't get a response from the Engram or Waller offers soon, I may offer Fuller for Vance or OJ and go for it.

I wouldn't trade Fuller for either of Vance or OJ at all.  Big downgrade.

Hopefully the Engram owner takes that, but you might have to throw in a Samuel

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deamon said:

I wouldn't trade Fuller for either of Vance or OJ at all.  Big downgrade.

Hopefully the Engram owner takes that, but you might have to throw in a Samuel

Ya, but Fuller would be a flex at best for me.  I could stream Royce/Samuel/MVS and likely do as well each week and I also don't like having both Nuk and Fuller.  And I'd also do it in a heartbeat if I got Fuller for Waller.

Edited by SCT

2 hours ago, SCT said:

Ya, but Fuller would be a flex at best for me.  I could stream Royce/Samuel/MVS and likely do as well each week and I also don't like having both Nuk and Fuller.  And I'd also do it in a heartbeat if I got Fuller for Waller.

TEs are valued pretty low in normal leagues. It shouldnt be that hard to find someone. 

Got it done.  Got Waller for Royce and then went and accepted Julio for Kelce.  Starting Lamar, Cook, Zeke, Nuk, Julio, Waller, Fuller/Samuel/Singletary

Traded juju and hunter Henry for Kelce prior to last weeks games.  Wondering if i made a mistake now.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:32 AM, Deamon said:

ya I would think he is downgraded less than the other offensive players on the chiefs.  Perhaps more targets, but less TD opportunity. 

Kelce only has one td in 7 games.  I hope he doesn't regress too much further.

Travis Kelce caught 4-of-8 targets for 63 yards and a touchdown in Week 8 against the Packers.

Kelce was left wide against broken coverage for a 29-yard touchdown in the second quarter. He was quiet for the rest of the night, but this was his first time scoring since Week 2. At the season's half way point, Kelce is on pace for an 84/1,204/4 line. His touchdowns should go up once Patrick Mahomes gets healthy.

Oct 28, 2019, 12:13 AM ET

Travis Kelce caught all seven of his targets for 75 yards and one score in Kansas City's Week 10 loss to the Titans.

Kelce capped off an 11-play, 69-yard opening drive for the Chiefs with a three-yard shovel pass in pay dirt from Patrick Mahomes. His second 16-yard score was actually wiped away after Tyreek Hill (11/157/1) was charged with a flimsy offensive pass interference call on the other side of the field. Despite totaling a goose egg in his rookie campaign, the bluechip 30-year-old passed Jason Witten (5,965) on Sunday for the fourth-most receiving yards at his position in a player's first seven seasons. He's a matchup-proof TE1 for the rest of the year with Mahomes back at full strength.

Edited by The Frankman

Travis Kelce caught 7-of-10 targets for 92 yards and one touchdown in the Chiefs' Week 11 win over the Chargers Monday night.

Kelce has now scored in three of the last four games after finding the end zone just once the first seven weeks. He had just one grab for 31 yards on three targets at halftime, but with Tyreek Hill (hamstring) missing all but one series in this one, Kelce was who Patrick Mahomes leaned on in a game he threw for a career-low 182 yards. Kelce did a great job of getting his feet down in bounds on his toe-tapping 23-yard score in the third quarter. The Chiefs now go on their bye before a Week 13 date with the Raiders. Kelce went 7-107-1 versus Oakland in Week 2.

Nov 18, 2019, 11:53 PM ET

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Buck Bradcanon said:

Beast.

That "post up" move to get the 1st down after the catch was sweet.

• Love 1

Travis Kelce caught 5-of-9 targets for 90 yards in the Chiefs' Week 13 win over the Raiders.

Kelce accounted for over half of Patrick Mahomes' career-low 175 passing yards. Mahomes has been held below 200 yards passing in back-to-back games. But Kelce has still managed 90-plus yards in both with one score. He's probably going to be the most desirable Chiefs fantasy asset next week in New England.

Dec 1, 2019, 7:48 PM ET

Travis Kelce tacked on seven grabs for 66 yards on nine targets while rushing for a four-yard touchdown on his lone carry Sunday in the Chiefs’ Week 14 win over the Patriots.

As hard as any player in football to bring down, the 6'5," 260-pound Goliath got to stepping in Week 14, showering the Patriots with 49 first-half yards. Four of them were achieved on a second-quarter rushing score, the first of Kelce's seven-year career. Kelce wasn't as effective in the second half as New England bared its teeth defensively, coughing up the ball for the second of Kansas City's two turnovers against the Patriots. Despite his late-game gaffe, Sunday would still qualify as an excellent game for the superb 30-year-old, who enters Week 15 needing just 11 yards against the Broncos to secure his fourth straight 1,000-yard receiving season. George Kittle may be the best overall tight end in football, but Kelce isn't far behind.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:11 PM ET