What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Ticket for free from Directv (1 Viewer)

stokes344

Footballguy
Last season people were posting that they were getting Sunday Ticket for free along with other perks (rebates etc). Just wanted to find out if anyone has called into Directv to try and get this season for free.

what the other guy said about the other thread... But read on..

Last season people were posting that they were getting Sunday Ticket for free along with other perks (rebates etc). Just wanted to find out if anyone has called into Directv to try and get this season for free.
i got it for free this year (ST Max , the $300 package)... it helped that i called in early July to renegotiate, and the customer RETENTION (talk to RETENTION... **not Sales**) guy told me to call back later in July and they could give me more discounts and ST for free.... well long story short I call back 3 weeks later, and they arent offering me ST for free, the DTV rep offers me basically $50 off it...and i explained the bait & switch from the previous conversation... so i eventually got it comp'd

of course it helps that we order alot of UFC fights, so they make good $ on us there

Users who are viewing this thread