What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion 2013 - Owners needed. Inquire within. (1 Viewer)

valence

Footballguy
Is this happening this year? Haven't heard anything yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent Scott a note and he wants to continue the league and will help get it set up either on RTS or MFL

I am going to try and send an email to everyone to make sure everyone is back and have them Paypal me the $25 league fee

Okay we are on our way to revving up this 14 team, PPR best ball league and taking names for a waiting list as we will have to replace at least one member of the league (started many years ago as an offshoot of one of the survivor leagues here)

Leave a message here if you want to join or shoot me a PM

You can also search this forum for Reunion League and see past drafts and who is involved

PVH

Rules and list of past Champions

The rules and scoring:
18 rounds of drafting
No trading of picks
No trading of players
No free agent pick ups
Serpentine drafting.
No submission of rosters. Each week 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def/ST will be maximized for your weekly score.

Player Scoring:
Passing TDs = 6 pts
Rushing/receiving TDs = 6 pts
1 pt per 20 yards passing
1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving
1 pt per reception (QB/RB/WR)
2 pt per reception (TE)

Kicker Scoring:
3 pts per FG
1 pt per EP
Defense Scoring:
Points Allowed
0 = 5 points
1-6 = 3 points
7-13 = 1 point
14+ = 0 points
Total Yards Allowed
0-199 = 5 points
200-249 = 3 points
250-299 = 1 point
300+ = 0 points
Sack = 1 point
INT/Fumble Recovery = 2 points
Safety = 2 points
TD (inc. ST) = 6 points

Former Champions

2012 - Pictus Cat

2011 - Pictus Cat

2010 - Ravnzfan

2009 - Team Legacy

2008 - Team Legacy

2007 - Team Legacy

2006 - Ravnzfan

2005 - Family Matters

Looks like this will not work this year, and I am similar to above and will not have time.

Let's get together again next year a little earlier

We have additional openings in this H2H league with the survivor scoring from these boards so if interested PLEASE leave a note here or send me a PM. The entry is $25 and we will have a slow draft on either RTS or MFL

PVH

Still waiting to hear from MOP and BnB

Team Ramrod and Go DC Yourself are in if draft date works out

Currently looking at starting Wednesday, August 21 - slow draft at either RTS or MFL

Please leave post or send me a PM if YOU are interested in joining this great league ($25, bestball, survivor scoring, H2H)

We are currently at ELEVEN teams (assuming all these hold and get paid)

ShadowMaster

Ref + Bass

Fiddles

Pictus Cat

Captain Hook

Old Milwaukee

Pimpin Aint Easy

Valence

Team Legacy

new teams - Team RamRod & GO DC Yourself

We NEED at least one more and hopefully three more

DRAFT STARTS - Wednesday, August 21

Okay - Good News we are at the same spot at RTS so all you returnees know where to go and still have access.

I will get the new teams hooked up with an invite as soon as I have all their information ($25, name/address/email, and Team Name)

PVH

Just added The Ministry of Pain as our twelfth team - GLAD to have Sean in the league

.... so we have twelve BUT would still like to keep the format IF we can so let's get TWO more teams

UPDATE - we have twelve teams - still looking for two more

PAID - Shadowmaster, Fiddle, Pictus Cat, Captain Hook, Pimpin A'int Easy, Valence, Go DC Yourself

Still Need $ - Stinking Ref, Team Legacy, MOP, Team RamRod, Old Milwaukee

DRAFT - will start Wednesday, August 21 @ RTS

8/10 UPDATE

We have twelve teams - still looking for two more

PAID - Shadowmaster, Fiddle, Pictus Cat, Captain Hook, Pimpin A'int Easy, Valence, Go DC Yourself, Team Ramrod, Old Milwaukee

Still Need $ - Stinking Ref, Team Legacy, MOP

DRAFT - will start Wednesday, August 21 @ RTS

PLEASE - if you know someone that would be a good owner, try and recruit them or at least give me their info

Draft Order?
Hard to do without final determination of number of teams

I am still hoping we can get back to 14 but if we don't by Friday we will set up league for twelve and run a draft order - draft is not until next Wednedsay so that should be plenty of time

PVH

bass and I are in....please send pm with address for money order (wife doesn't let me do fantasy business in checking account)...don't ask...

LAST CALL

We have 13 teams now but would like a 14th - DRAFT starts Wednesday, August 21 with an 8 hour clock at RTS

(note - we may have to shorten the clock but only if there are slackers who slow us down so we can get the draft finished before the end of the month)

$25 entry, winner take all

Best Ball - no lineup submissions or FA time required

GREAT owners from FBG

What are YOU waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft Order Set - you should have received an email - please let me know if you did not get it from RTS (and I have no idea why they sent it twice)

Draft Starts - Wednesday, August 21 @ 11 AM ET

There will be a pause overnight BUT auto picks can be entered during this time

If we need to change the 8 hour clock during the draft to finish before the end of the month we can do that - hopefully unnecessary

Still looking for payment from - Team Legacy, Stinkin Ref (and Bass), and MOP but we should be good to go (or I call Guido)

Users who are viewing this thread