What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BroadChurch - BBC show. Is there a thread already? (1 Viewer)

4 episodes in and I still don't have a strong feeling for who the killer is. Also having trouble understanding some of the dialogue due to the accents, which leads me to worry that I've missed some key clues.

4 episodes in and I still don't have a strong feeling for who the killer is. Also having trouble understanding some of the dialogue due to the accents, which leads me to worry that I've missed some key clues.
Yeah, Tennant really plays up his Scottish accent and it is tough to hear.

Gut feeling, I think it is the Priest
BBCA will be rebroadcasting the first 4 episodes this Sunday. I think 3pm Eastern

I watched the whole thing a while ago since it aired last year in England. Great show and great actors, felt more real than any crime type show in recent history.

I finally watched the last couple of episodes. Very well made but gut wrenching

Tennant and esp Olivia Colman were excellent.

And I guess Tennant is going to do an American version. Don't have the link handy

Really enjoyed the series, thought the final episode was pretty good. Not sure what to expect about the American version, especially if it is the same story line.

The wife & I blew through the 1st season today.Fantastic , totally gripping stuff. Looking forward to season 2 in March

I saw it promo'd during the Doctor Who marathon and looked interesting.

I'm hoping BBCA does a marathon leading up to the new season.

Users who are viewing this thread