Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krsone21

LB Question

Hi all,

Dynasty League, Standard Scoring, Start 3

I currently have the following LB's on my team:

Nigel Bradham

Lance Briggs

Karlos Dansby

Gerald Hodges

Brad Jones

Sio Moore

D.J. Williams

Daryl Smith is available in free agency, should I drop one of the LB's up above for Daryl Smith? If so which one?

Thank You

I would definitely grab Smith. He is severely undervalued at the moment. Brown is the nice shiny new toy and everyone feels he's going to be the LB to own in Baltimore. I do not. At least not this year. Smith only has a couple of solid years left in him and Brown is obviously talented. Long term it's Brown by a mile. For 2013 everyone should be adding Smith if he's available.

I believe Smith will lead Baltimore LB's in fantasy points this year. Solid LB3 value that should finish as a LB2.

Nobody on your roster is a for sure cut. I would probably cut Gerald Hodges because I don't believe he has a very high ceiling. If and when he earns a starting job, I would not want to start him since you only start 3 each week. Even after Hodges is a full time starter, I only view him as a fringe top 40 guy at best.

Agreed.

Pickup Smith and drop Hodges. You have plenty of young guys with better potential than him and Smith should be much better

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. I did drop Hodges and put a bid in on Daryl Smith.