What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 IDP league cancelled (1 Viewer)

xp1

Footballguy
The league has been cancelled and everyone who paid was refunded. Yahoo's invite system was messed up most of the time, and hard to get 12 active participants. I really wanted this to get kicked off and tried all of last month and this week to do so. Sorry and Thank you to everyone who tried. Goodluck all

Last edited by a moderator:
hi- im interested. when is the draft. what is the scoring etc. thanks!

mcosselman@aol.com
Still open? Then count me in please!

kfjudd@gmail.com
Hello, yes spots still open. I sent both of you invites so you can check it out. I'll delay the draft until we reach 12. 6 people are currently pending their acceptance. I'm hopeful we can get 12 people before the 1st day of the NFL!

The league has been cancelled and everyone who paid was refunded. Yahoo's invite system was messed up most of the time, and hard to get 12 active participants. I really wanted this to get kicked off and tried all of last month and this week to do so. Sorry and Thank you to everyone who tried. Goodluck all

Users who are viewing this thread