Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Arid Filch

Chris Christie for President 2016 +1,200

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, JAMES! said:

Hanging out on the beach was probably the one thing he couldn't do this weekend and he does it anyway. Was he purposely trying to piss people off?

He'll never run for public office again and he's giving a gigantic middle finger to the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

Did he really say "Run for governor" when asked why he was allowed on the closed beach? I hate him, and I hate that I ####### love that answer.

:lmao:

x2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

And you defend Trump at every turn?

Trump makes Christie look like Henry Clay?

I don't agree with everything that Trump does. That's the perception you guys portray if anyone remotely supports Trump. There are plenty of things Trump has done that I disagree with.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

I don't agree with everything that Trump does. That's the perception you guys portray if anyone remotely supports Trump. There are plenty of things Trump has done that I disagree with.  

But as often we heard from you on every thing Obama did, you sure are damn quiet with Trump making a thousand more mistakes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

I don't agree with everything that Trump does. That's the perception you guys portray if anyone remotely supports Trump. There are plenty of things Trump has done that I disagree with.  

Please provide a link to any time you've criticized Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, need2know said:

On a side note, he looks fatter than ever

With all the body shaming and judging....What does weight have to do with anything?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

I don't agree with everything that Trump does. That's the perception you guys portray if anyone remotely supports Trump. There are plenty of things Trump has done that I disagree with.  

:yes:

Unless you're on here crying about Trump every day you're a Trumper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

:yes:

Unless you're on here crying about Trump every day you're a Trumper

 

Actually, yes.

Let me rephrase:

If you're not angered/disgusted/ashamed/embarrassed by Trump you're a big part of the problem.

Edited by OrtonToOlsen
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

If you're not angered/disgusted/ashamed/embarrassed by Trump you're a big part of the problem.

Can I break out the hysteria flag here and wave it around?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christie is the new norm, the go eff yourself politician.  America is like the hot dish with daddy issues and politicians are our bad boy boyfriends.  The worse they treat us, the more we love them and want to elope.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Da Guru said:

With all the body shaming and judging....What does weight have to do with anything?

Not a thing.  Just noting he's one fat mfer.  Sorry if the obvious is offensive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fat, drunk, and tone deaf is no way to go through life, son.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Please provide a link to any time you've criticized Trump.

Take a nap. Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McGarnicle said:

A 15% approval rating gives you a really nice sense of freedom to do whatever you want.

That high?  I wouldn't have guessed that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/7/30/16066478/chris-christie-gets-in-cubs-fans-face-at-baseball-game-video-i-love-m-and-ms

"My analysis is this. Chris Christie is a professional when it comes to holding nachos to ensure minimal risk of spillage or at getting stains on his shirt. This is something that takes years of experience. Also, Christie wears his slacks ridiculously high."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The General said:

Holy deep fried twinkies Batman.  What happened to the lap band?

He ate it too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did I miss here...why was Chris Christie at a Cubs/Brewers game to begin with?

Edited by squistion
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/7/30/16066478/chris-christie-gets-in-cubs-fans-face-at-baseball-game-video-i-love-m-and-ms

"My analysis is this. Chris Christie is a professional when it comes to holding nachos to ensure minimal risk of spillage or at getting stains on his shirt. This is something that takes years of experience. Also, Christie wears his slacks ridiculously high."

The best thing about the AP tweet was that they found a way to add "holding a basket of nachos" in their 140 character tweet about the altercation 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Chris can't seem to get out of his own way, coming a few weeks after being outed sitting on a beach while the state beaches were closed, he was caught today arguing with a fan at a Cubs-Brewers game. It's not surprising that Christie would get into a heated discussion, he's never been one afraid of confrontation, it's that all of this just feels so scripted. At this point, we know Big Chris is hoping to take over for Big Mike on WFAN's Big afternoon drive show, and as Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh will tell you, any publicity is good publicity. This is why it's obvious to me that the fly-by helicopter thing was a setup by Christie himself.  This was Big Chris flipping the bird to New Jersey the same way everybody does when they are on their way out of this state. The issue is that Christie is hoping to stay in the spotlight by doing the one thing he has always been good at, being a loudmouth bully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, squistion said:

What did I miss here...why was Chris Christie at a cubs/brewers game to begin with?

What else should he be doing? Governing a state or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:
Quote

 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

What did I miss here...why was Chris Christie at a cubs/brewers game to begin with?

 

What else should he be doing? Governing a state or something?

Yeah...you're right and maybe his beach chair was in the shop for repairs...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, squistion said:

What did I miss here...why was Chris Christie at a Cubs/Brewers game to begin with?

Christie's son works for the Brewers

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KingPrawn said:

Christie's son works for the Brewers

Oh, OK, free tix. Don't think I would fly from NJ to Milwaukee for that, but if I did and were a national public figure I would probably have kept a lower profile instead of confronting a Cubs fan, and sarcastically saying "you're a big shot" while holding what appears to be a nacho sundae.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, squistion said:

Oh, OK, free tix. Don't think I would fly from NJ to Milwaukee for that, but if I did and were a national public figure I would probably have kept a lower profile instead of confronting a Cubs fan, and sarcastically saying "you're a big shot" while holding what appears to be a nacho sundae.

Is it possible for Christie to keep a lower profile?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

What did I miss here...why was Chris Christie at a Cubs/Brewers game to begin with?

He heard there were giant sausages.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KingPrawn said:

Christie's son works for the Brewers

Is his son the guy that rolls down that slide in the outfield? I thought he looked familiar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Righetti said:

The best thing about the AP tweet was that they found a way to add "holding a basket of nachos" in their 140 character tweet about the altercation 

I have seen the story covered on the national networks, and each one makes reference to the nachos. CNN had underneath the graphic of the incident: Governor Flawlessly Holds Onto Nachos While Confronting Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quite] "He is a public official and this is America and I think we have the right to say what you believe as long as it’s not crude or profane," Joseph said. [/quote]

yelling you suck isn't crude I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.