What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Life is short, fellas (2 Viewers)

Enjoying every minute of it!

Great weekend is over and we're heading to Prague on Wednesday.

There's lots of people who are too f'n scared to enjoy life. They usually are the quickest and loudest to pass judgement on others.

Let's do a better job of enjoying it.
dont you skip lunch breaks sp you can get home at 9pm and still miss seeing your child?
If you're looking for a thread to piss on the engines of the economy that carries you, we have others for that. This one is for making the most of our time here.

Hope this helps.
You make no sense. I'm hoping its intentional. You start a thread like this, but then you work like a dog and miss most of life so that you can have a high end kitchen.

There's lots of people who are too f'n scared to enjoy life. They usually are the quickest and loudest to pass judgement on others.
define enjoying life.

i do pass a lot of judgement.. so i wanted to know if i'm one of the scared.

I've always felt genuinely bad for people who are not happy and don't enjoy life. I love life - always have - I have relatives who live each day with a scowl on their face an complain constantly. I don't get it and choose not to spend much time around them.

dont you skip lunch breaks sp you can get home at 9pm and still miss seeing your child?
If you're looking for a thread to piss on the engines of the economy that carries you, we have others for that. This one is for making the most of our time here.

Hope this helps.
You make no sense. I'm hoping its intentional. You start a thread like this, but then you work like a dog and miss most of life so that you can have a high end kitchen.
:lmao:

Kids at friends, amazing home cooked dinner and sex with wifey. Loving life at the moment.
Lucky *******. My son is four so he is at home with us all the time. I had bathroom sex with my wife on Friday while the kid was in the den watching something on 301. I might get lucky one more time this month.

I went to a zoo today and saw two tortoises having sex. I later saw two iguanas biting each other's heads. My son found it to be highly enjoyable.

Just got back from a trip to Del Mar with 20 amigos. 2 rounds of golf, 3 days at the races, great meals, partying and some of the best eye candy in history. Draft next weekend. Life is good.

Kids at friends, amazing home cooked dinner and sex with wifey. Loving life at the moment.
Lucky *******. My son is four so he is at home with us all the time. I had bathroom sex with my wife on Friday while the kid was in the den watching something on 301. I might get lucky one more time this month.
Don't worry, it gets better. Be happy you got some bathroom booty. Now you need to work on the once a month thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Flicking through the channels, might find something good, but probably it will be something mediocre. Hope I won't stub my toe tonight. Livin the dream.

Really moving to Denver? Should be back by late October. May need a wing man...calling out your game claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope this helps.
:lmao:
Shtick and irony are often two sides of the same coin.

Users who are viewing this thread