What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how many teams (1 Viewer)

stacks

Footballguy
Was just wondering at this point how many teams have registered for drafts and maybe how many were expected. I may be wrong but I was thinking last year there was like 4500 or so but I could be wrong..Also would the amount of contestants change the 150000 payout

no, it doesnt some where I think on one of the podcast they said the prize amount is guaranteed regardless of how many people sign up

Already did my team, so I guess I'm in anyhow, but it would be interesting to know what my odds were and about how many teams will be going for the 200 cash prizes in weeks 14-16.

Already did my team, so I guess I'm in anyhow, but it would be interesting to know what my odds were and about how many teams will be going for the 200 cash prizes in weeks 14-16.
roughly number of leagues X 2.25 (two teams in some leagues, three teams in others)

Users who are viewing this thread