Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

osu1322

My first IDP keeper draft....

So I'm looking for some feedback as how good/bad I did... I honestly don't have the pick order ( I did have Foster, Ridley, Romo and Lacy as my first 4 picks.... after that I'm not sure) But I feel my team is fairly strong and should put up some good stats.

QB- Tony Romo, Sam Bradford

RB- Arian Foster (keeper), Steven Ridley, Eddie Lacy, Latavius Murray

WR- Dwayne Bowe (keeper), Pierre Garcon, Brian Hartline, Randle Rueben, Austin Collie

TE- Brett Celek, Dustin Keller (was a keeper and he blew out his knee the night of the draft....)

K- Jay Freely, Mike Nugent

DL- Greg Hardy, Lamarr Houston, Cameron Wake (keeper), Carlos Dunlop, Mario Williams

LB- Russel Allen, Lavonte David, Danelle Ellerbe, Sean Weatherspoon, Nick Roach, Alec Ogletree

DB- Morgan Burnett, Kam Chancellor, TJ McDonalds, Patrick Peterson, John Cyprien, Darrelle Revis

This is a 16 team league that starts

1Qb

2RB

3WR

1TE

3DL

4LB

4DB

The scoring is standard non ppr, 2pts per tackle 1pt for an assist, 5pt for interception or fumble and 3pts for a sack.

I personally feel i'm a little weak at WR. However I feel my RBs and LBs are solid. Starting so many IDPs made me go after good LB and RB is so thin I felt I had to grab them before they were gone.

The only mistake i felt I made was both of my QBs have a week 11 bye which I fixed with a trade of Braford and Alec Ogletree for Culter and Arthur Brown. I felt the similar tier QB fixed my bye problem and rookie LB for rookie LB...

How have I done so far?