What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG MBSL 2 - All Inclusive Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
http://www20.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/75282#0

League Password is fbgmbsl2

Draft starts Monday at 9am. I have this setup for a 4 hour clock with the clock suspended from 10 pm to 8 am. I'm very likely to change the clock to a 2 hour with a longer suspension time as soon as we fall off pace. The clock will be off Labor Day weekend. Actually I'm targeting to have this draft done in by next Friday, which would be 3+ rounds a day. If your clock expires you will get the MFL best player available.

Ruds, Jeaton, bushdoc are alternates. If someone doesn't show up Monday the first alternate to claim a franchise and pick gets that slot (we're not moving teams to the end like usual).

If someone can take the lead and start pm-ing people with the league link it would be appreciated.

Actually I just started the draft and set the timer off in case people want to pre-draft. I will pm Shadowfax. Timer won't go on until Monday. I will be very scarce this weekend.

broncos, you and Chaos are the only two who have not been on the site. I know you will be there when need, I pmed Chaos.

peace

broncos, you and Chaos are the only two who have not been on the site. I know you will be there when need, I pmed Chaos.

peace
I PM'd Chaos on Saturday afternoon to let him know he was up, so it might be wise to have someone lined up just in case Chaos doesn't show up on time since we are on short clocks starting tomorrow.

not sure whats up but i checked in for the first time and it said a predraft pick had already been made for me....will log in now but that is kinda weird

If its mine I'll take Jimmy Graham at 1.05 (trying something new here...will see how this works out!).

Just seeing this. You can have the spot. I removed your predrafts not having seen this so you'll want to go back in and put them in.

Peace

I figured today would be bumpy. I'd really like to wrap this up by Friday which means 4 rounds a day from here on out. I'm going to turn the clock on tomorrow mid-morning. You will get the mfl best available if you miss your pick. We really need to load up the pre-drafts.

Two hour timer is now on. I set it up for 9 am to 9 pm initially. If there are any west coast people that will have a problem with this timing please let me know. I'll update in this thread when I turn the timer on/off.

Two hour timer is now on. I set it up for 9 am to 9 pm initially. If there are any west coast people that will have a problem with this timing please let me know. I'll update in this thread when I turn the timer on/off.
9am is 7am here in CO....during the week not a huge issue.....but sat and sunday morning :banned: ...little different story on occassion if I get caught on clock first thing...

9am is 7am here in CO....during the week not a huge issue.....but sat and sunday morning :banned: ...little different story on occassion if I get caught on clock first thing...
Clock will be off over the weekend. Actually want to wrap this up this week if at all possible.

I've got enough 3rd/4th turn picks lined up once Ramrod's pick is in, by him or the autodrafter. If Ramrod times out, will it put him back on the clock for 2 more hours?

with a ton of predrafting going on in this mutha I think it is important for owners to sign up to get the alerts on their phone....what just happened is a perfect example...we were waiting on ram rod, but then a bunch of pre drafts after him....Atomic Punk is up and technically krsone had the pick before him, so he would normally be the one letting AP know....but since the last 3 were predrafts....it technically should be ramrod that contacts AP....if predrafts are lined up after our picks...I think it is the responsibility of the person with the last "live" pick to notify the next guy up after the pre draft picks....or else people may not be getting the FBG pm's....

I've got enough 3rd/4th turn picks lined up once Ramrod's pick is in, by him or the autodrafter. If Ramrod times out, will it put him back on the clock for 2 more hours?
I'll make the 2nd pick for him.
if you made the Davis pick for him I'm gonna kick your ###
I even passed on Vereen and took Lacy so you could have him....and you do me dirty like that....I could have had Davis for like the 8th time this fall...

I'll make the 2nd pick for him.
if you made the Davis pick for him I'm gonna kick your ###
I even passed on Vereen and took Lacy so you could have him....and you do me dirty like that....I could have had Davis for like the 8th time this fall...
I had Lacy pre-drafted first.

Did the clock get stuck?

I wanted to see a few more picks before I predraft and go out for a while...ugggh

I'll be at a meeting for the next three hours or so. Set up what I hope is enough for my round 5 pick but not round 6. If that is a holdup feel free to text me at the number I've left at the league, and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry everyone, both bosses out today, i did not even take lunch

Predrafted the next round in MBSL2 and will predraft it again in the morning.

peace

sorry if I held stuff up....had my second most important draft last night......killed it....but celebrated a little too much in the process

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if I held stuff up....had my second most important draft last night......killed it....but celebrated a little too much in the process
When you say killed it, do you mean you reached about 2 rounds early for each pick like IBL or you actually drafted a decent team for a change? :P

I have been reachin like a mofo lately.....I think I am on information overload right now or some ####....get locked in on some guys and feel like I would cry like a little ##### if I don't get them.....

I'm trying to pick Fleener on the site but it isn't letting me "Error, Timer has expired".

Not sure what to do, but Fleener is mine at 8.06.

Users who are viewing this thread