What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a newer song you love? (1 Viewer)

Geezil

Footballguy
i am not in the loop at all but would love to discover some newer music that is great in ur opinions.

it can be anything, genre doesnt matter to me. what do guys love lately?

TIA. :thumbup:

"Pompeii" by Bastille has been stuck in my head for weeks now.

looking forward to their album coming out next week.

I freely admit that this is definitely not a song for music snobs, or anyone who has ANY taste in music for that matter...but I heard some little pop song by these two chicks on the radio the other day, and it has the vibe of a one-hit wonder that could have been lifted straight out of the mid-80's (my favorite time period of music before everyone became too cool for school).

Link

I also think the remake of Dropkick Murphy's "rose tattoo" with Bruce Springsteen is pretty good.

I freely admit that this is definitely not a song for music snobs, or anyone who has ANY taste in music for that matter...but I heard some little pop song by these two chicks on the radio the other day, and it has the vibe of a one-hit wonder that could have been lifted straight out of the mid-80's (my favorite time period of music before everyone became too cool for school).

Link
thanks. that took balls. i like as well.

edit: i just sent the link to my ex wife. thanks bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to get killed here for this but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAwvrHf6NeI

Luke Bryan "That's My Kind Of Night"...
:goodposting:

Crazy numbers of wimmens at Luke's shows...wasn't a big fan of this song the first time I heard it, but it has grown on me. Same with the first song from that album, Crash My Party.
That's the way most of his songs have been for me. First time I hear them, I think "meh" but then catch myself singing along the next time. Loved Crash My Party though.

Link
thanks. that took balls. i like as well.

edit: i just sent the link to my ex wife. thanks bro.
One of the beautiful things about being 33 is not caring if I'm cool anymore

Link
Not gonna bag on you for not knowing Tegan and Sara, but they are fairly big in indie circles and among some "music snobs". Moreso in Canada than the US though, and they are very very big in the gay community. They're very good pop artists and have a number of hits. I am a pretty big fan.

I've always been a fan of

though, personal favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
we're up all night to get lucky