What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a newer song you love? (1 Viewer)

Not sure how I have not heard this before just now... as in I'm still listening.Beastie Boys remixes, comprised exclusively of samples/tracks from Daft Punk songs. I #### you not, and it's as awesome as it sounds like it could be.  Awesomer? I mean, holy ####.

I don't have the patience / do have the ADD to not be able to listen to a whole song through, not to say when I'm listening to a bunch of songs for the first time.  I'm just letting this run.

No Sleep til is redonk.  As is Sure Shot. And Intergalactic. And Root Down

Check it out and Pass the mic, on flizeek.  Seriously, hit up that link and download this free album of musical genius. Fun as ####.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I've probably listened to this 100 times in the past month.

"Sleep in the Heat" - PUP (warning: chance of :cry:  if you pay too close attention to the words/video but it was actually written about his iguana not a dog if that makes it better :shrug: ). To make up for that, their DVP video is the best thing ever if you played video games as a kid.

Hope it hasn't already been posted, but man, this song.... I've heard it many times and loved it. But one day, I was not in a particularly good mood, reminiscing about my dad and my past relationships, and this song came on. It was quiet, and I had the volume up just trying to drown out the thoughts, and the lyrics just shook me. Before I knew it, I had tears in my eyes. I don't think there's ever been another time that a song moved me to tears, other than maybe at a funeral.  I've heard it many times since then and it didn't have that same effect on me, but damn. Such a powerful song. 

X Ambassadors - Unsteady

Users who are viewing this thread