Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smashblvd

DeAndre Hopkins and WR Advice

3 posts in this topic

Just looking for suggestions. 2-QB, standard scoring league (no PPR). Here are my WR's and thoughts on each:

WR:

Vincent Jackson - best of the lot

Antonio Brown - finally healthy, could have a good year as the #1 WR in Pittsburg

Torrey Smith - streaky, inconsistent due to his offense

TY Hilton - like his upside but he's technically the #3 WR in Indy

Miles Austin - Dallas will throw more than not. He's serviceable, but I don't think I'd play him over the rest of my WRs.

Kenbrell Thompkins - great potential with Brady at QB, but may not be dependable every week

Thinking about dropping Miles Austin and picking up DeAndre Hopkins as I like Hopkins potential upside and he's just sitting out on the WW in my league. I know Houston runs alot, but Hopkins could be a game breaker. Thoughts on Hopkins and making this roster change?

Don't do it - Hopkins has just returned from a concussion, and a report came out today stating that he will be phased back into the offense.

Meanwhile Austin is the healthiest he has been in three years, and he had no setbacks with his hamstrings. I think he's ready to have a great year.

My take: Don't worry about Hopkins

Don't do it - Hopkins has just returned from a concussion, and a report came out today stating that he will be phased back into the offense.

Meanwhile Austin is the healthiest he has been in three years, and he had no setbacks with his hamstrings. I think he's ready to have a great year.

My take: Don't worry about Hopkins

Agree. I'll add that TY is more than a 3rd WR in Indy. He's going to have a good year. You are find at WR.