What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Zimmerman Questioned by Police for Threatening Wife With Gun (1 Viewer)

Trying to figure out which one is jon and which one is JoJo....couple possibilities for each :mellow:
Don't forget Carolina Hustler
he wasn't quite in that league....he just thought his distinctions were much greater than they actually were.
dude he is totally in their league. Just take a trip down memory lane in the original thread. Dude is nutso.
fair enough....didn't really pay all that much attention. Quite frankly, I wouldn't remember the other two either if their posts weren't so obsessed and repetitive.

Trying to figure out which one is jon and which one is JoJo....couple possibilities for each :mellow:
While you as swipes were parroting all kinds of emotional garbage from the talking heads on TV and being so off on everything you said, I accurately predicted how every part of the case would go based on the facts of the case. I guess I am being mocked for being correct? :shrug:

he wasn't quite in that league....he just thought his distinctions were much greater than they actually were.
dude he is totally in their league. Just take a trip down memory lane in the original thread. Dude is nutso.
Jesus ####### Christ you guys are ####### idiots. :coffee:

Do you idiots really want to tally up who said the looniest crap in that thread, because it certainly was not me?

When "everyone" else is an idiot and you are the only "smart" one...it's time for you do some reflection.

jon_mx said:
pantherclub said:
The Commish said:
timschochet said:
The Commish said:
Zow said:
:lmao:

Its one thing to kill a black teen, but no way he gets away with being abusive towards an attractive blonde girl with big boobs. Society has lines that you just don't cross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zow said:
Jojo the circus boy said:
Lots of people still angry over Martin verdict. Nothing will become of this, keep obsessing over a he-said, she-said. :argue:
You realize there are hundreds of "he-said, she-said" altercations which get added to the criminal docket everyday, right?
What do you think my point was?

Shellie Zimmerman's lawyer, Kelly B. Sims tells us ... with the help of the jailers, they were able to serve George in a solitary cell last night at the Seminole County Jail. TMZ broke the story ... George has been dodging Shellie for months in her quest to serve him with papers to end their marriage, but he blew his cover yesterday ... after being arrested for allegedly threatening his current girlfriend with a shotgun.
Shellie finally caught up with him.

Typing that last link made me cringe. Imagine Shellie Zimmerman trying to catch up to you.

Zimmerman Nation better step up their contributions.

Zimmerman just faced a judge in Florida for the first time since his arrest. During the hearing, the judge granted him $9,000 bond ... but on a few conditions.

1) Zimmerman must stay 1,500 feet away from his GF at all times, and have ZERO contact with her.
2) He must relinquish possession of his firearms (including the shotgun he allegedly pointed at her)
3) He can't leave the State of Florida
4) He must wear a monitoring device to track his location

Normally, a defendant is required to purchase his own monitoring device -- which can be pretty expensive -- but Zimmerman's lawyer said he's too poor ... so the judge waived the cost.

Zimmerman said little as a judge, during Zimmerman's first appearance Tuesday afternoon in Seminole County court, said he found probable cause for Zimmerman's arrest on a felony charge of aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief. Zimmerman's arraignment has been scheduled for January 7.

A prosecutor revealed a new allegation against Zimmerman while trying to argue for a higher bail -- that Zimmerman tried to choke his girlfriend a week and a half before Monday's alleged shotgun incident, and that Zimmerman had talked about suicide.
Zimmerman's public defenders said Tuesday they were appointed to the case because Zimmerman said he couldn't afford an attorney.

He is unemployed, according to a police report, and has about $150 to his name with debts of $2.5 million, according to his request for a public defender.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/19/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/

jon_mx said:
Do you idiots really want to tally up who said the looniest crap in that thread, because it certainly was not me?
I'm game....if you actually tally up what was said and not everything you thought was said or your misinterpretations of what was said. I'd even be willing to put all that up just against your comments around stand your ground. Don't even know that we need to talk about anything else. Though in the interest of full disclosure, I had a brief stint early on before trial then left recognizing the impending trainwreck. I came back after the actual trial started and I could listen to the information myself without all the :hophead: so I have no real idea what went on for the hundreds of pages prior to trial. Either way, I suspect it comes down to you, JoJo and Tim....just a hunch.

jon_mx said:
I'm game....if you actually tally up what was said and not everything you thought was said or your misinterpretations of what was said. I'd even be willing to put all that up just against your comments around stand your ground. Don't even know that we need to talk about anything else. Though in the interest of full disclosure, I had a brief stint early on before trial then left recognizing the impending trainwreck. I came back after the actual trial started and I could listen to the information myself without all the :hophead: so I have no real idea what went on for the hundreds of pages prior to trial. Either way, I suspect it comes down to you, JoJo and Tim....just a hunch.
This guy wins hands down for some of the craziest posts....jo jo the clown :shock:

jon_mx said:
While you as swipes were parroting all kinds of emotional garbage from the talking heads on TV and being so off on everything you said, I accurately predicted how every part of the case would go based on the facts of the case. I guess I am being mocked for being correct? :shrug:
I'll give you credit. If you read between the lines you did say the gun nut on the jury would strong arm the rest of the jury to put aside their legal questions on her way to her book tour.

jon_mx said:
This guy wins hands down for some of the craziest posts....jo jo the clown :shock:
Keep solving problems with your fists because you have the intellect of a zygote.

jon_mx said:
Keep solving problems with your fists because you have the intellect of a zygote.
LOL

I think the biggest difference for Zimmerman now is if does time, he's not going to have the "help" he would have had if he were convicted for Martin.

jon_mx said:
Jo Jo was a man who thought he was a loner.

hmmm....While the FFA has it's share of garbage, I always learn things here. Like today for instance. I just learned I am "afraid" of guns.....good to know.

Between 5-digit threatening posters and icon bragging about bringing his gun to work there is a serious correlation between gun ownership and general douchiness in the FFA. I do not see this in real-life which is why I singled out the FFA. Probably 95% of people I know own guns. Less than 5% talk about guns or owning them.

Between 5-digit threatening posters and icon bragging about bringing his gun to work there is a serious correlation between gun ownership and general douchiness in the FFA. I do not see this in real-life which is why I singled out the FFA. Probably 95% of people I know own guns. Less than 5% talk about guns or owning them.
That's like a racist saying he has a lot of black friends.The majority of posters in this thread are anti-gun so I assume you are calling all of them douchebags. They don't care about Zimmerman, they care about what his verdict represents.

Domestic dispute, who gives a rat's ###.

Zow said:
Jojo the circus boy said:
Lots of people still angry over Martin verdict. Nothing will become of this, keep obsessing over a he-said, she-said. :argue:
You realize there are hundreds of "he-said, she-said" altercations which get added to the criminal docket everyday, right?
What do you think my point was?
Not what mine was. Mine is that something WILL come of this because there are plenty of convictions based off "he-said, she-said" cases all the time. You seem to stupidly think this case for sure doesn't hold water because it's a "he-said, she-said" by implying that "nothing will come of this."

Now, I'd agree that this won't land him in prison for a long time, but it could certainly lead to a conviction.

More from Samantha Schreibe from before the recent arrest. No pics, but rumors of a video.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home. But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home. “She’s scared is the bottom line,” Scheibe’s mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe. “Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe,” Mason wrote in a text message. But soon after, Scheibe said she and Zimmerman apologized to one another, and he moved the furniture back in.

But Scheibe said the relationship continued to be volatile. She said at times she feared for her life, and other times “everything was fine.” After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mother’s house to get away from him. While there, Mason said Scheibe’s daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman. “He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,” Mason wrote in a text message.

But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited. Just last Thursday, Mason was still seeking a national interview. But this time she was promising both George Zimmerman and Samantha Scheibe.

More from Samantha Schreibe from before the recent arrest. No pics, but rumors of a video.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home. But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home. “She’s scared is the bottom line,” Scheibe’s mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe. “Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe,” Mason wrote in a text message. But soon after, Scheibe said she and Zimmerman apologized to one another, and he moved the furniture back in.

But Scheibe said the relationship continued to be volatile. She said at times she feared for her life, and other times “everything was fine.” After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mother’s house to get away from him. While there, Mason said Scheibe’s daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman. “He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,” Mason wrote in a text message.

But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited. Just last Thursday, Mason was still seeking a national interview. But this time she was promising both George Zimmerman and Samantha Scheibe.
Who moves someone's food out? That's just crazy.

Which one of those scholars always answers the door with a gun in his hand?
Why are you afraid of guns?
Maybe because he reads the posts of those that claim to carry them? :shrug:
Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7
you`re confusing fear with rational thinking

Users who are viewing this thread