What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Zimmerman Questioned by Police for Threatening Wife With Gun (1 Viewer)

More from Samantha Schreibe from before the recent arrest. No pics, but rumors of a video.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home. But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home. “She’s scared is the bottom line,” Scheibe’s mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe. “Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe,” Mason wrote in a text message. But soon after, Scheibe said she and Zimmerman apologized to one another, and he moved the furniture back in.

But Scheibe said the relationship continued to be volatile. She said at times she feared for her life, and other times “everything was fine.” After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mother’s house to get away from him. While there, Mason said Scheibe’s daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman. “He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,” Mason wrote in a text message.

But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited. Just last Thursday, Mason was still seeking a national interview. But this time she was promising both George Zimmerman and Samantha Scheibe.
That woman was hypnotized by Zimmermans charm ...the same way that everyone who has defended his actions has...kinda sad actually

More from Samantha Schreibe from before the recent arrest. No pics, but rumors of a video.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home. But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home. Shes scared is the bottom line, Scheibes mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe. Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe, Mason wrote in a text message. But soon after, Scheibe said she and Zimmerman apologized to one another, and he moved the furniture back in.

But Scheibe said the relationship continued to be volatile. She said at times she feared for her life, and other times everything was fine. After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mothers house to get away from him. While there, Mason said Scheibes daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman. Hes now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl, Mason wrote in a text message.

But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited. Just last Thursday, Mason was still seeking a national interview. But this time she was promising both George Zimmerman and Samantha Scheibe.
That woman was hypnotized by Zimmermans charm ...the same way that everyone who has defended his actions has...kinda sad actually
Yeah it was that charming 5 minutes when he spoke on the phone with non-emergency when Martin could have walked home that really sold me. :rolleyes:

5 digit know nothing said:
BustedKnuckles said:
fatness said:

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home. Shes scared is the bottom line, Scheibes mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe. Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe, Mason wrote in a text message. But soon after, Scheibe said she and Zimmerman apologized to one another, and he moved the furniture back in.

But Scheibe said the relationship continued to be volatile. She said at times she feared for her life, and other times everything was fine. After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mothers house to get away from him. While there, Mason said Scheibes daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman. Hes now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl, Mason wrote in a text message.

Yeah it was that charming 5 minutes when he spoke on the phone with non-emergency when Martin could have walked home that really sold me. :rolleyes:
the dudes a POS ...deal with it

BustedKnuckles said:
fatness said:

Christ you are still defending him?

BustedKnuckles said:
fatness said:

Christ you are still defending him?
This whole thread's a joke, people like you are still bitter that an innocent man didn't get thrown in jail.

Which one of those scholars always answers the door with a gun in his hand?
Why are you afraid of guns?
Maybe because he reads the posts of those that claim to carry them? :shrug:
Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7
I'm opposed to most gun control measures,

You seem to have confused my opposition to terrible arguments and closed-minded idiots with opposition to the positions those arguments and idiots take.

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7

You seem to have confused my opposition to terrible arguments and closed-minded idiots with opposition to the positions those arguments and idiots take.
Sure....this is EXACTLY what someone who just found out they were afraid of guns would say....likely story!!!

Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7

This is the biggest load of crap you have posted.

You thought the Navy shipyard shooting wasn't a gun free zone.

Sling your bull#### elsewhere.

Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7

:lmao:

Why do you visit a message board? If you're gonna have conversations and debates with fictional creations instead of actual people, can't you do that elsewhere and leave the message boards to the sane?

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7

Why do you visit a message board? If you're gonna have conversations and debates with fictional creations instead of actual people, can't you do that elsewhere and leave the message boards to the sane?
So you don't deny your ignorance in thinking the Navy yard nor Washington DC ( :lmao: ) were not gun-free zones.

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7

So you don't deny your ignorance in thinking the Navy yard nor Washington DC ( :lmao: ) were not gun-free zones.
What is that, a quadruple negative?

I believe I said there were and are plenty of armed personnel at and around the Navy Yard site, which is true. I don't know what you mean by "gun free zones." If you mean there are no guns there, you're wrong. If you're referring to some phrase that has legal or political meaning, I plead ignorance. I just don't care.

Now your turn to answer a question instead of ducking it and changing the subject- do you think it's OK to attribute incorrect positions to other people? Is that something a decent, respectful, reasonable person would do?

I believe I said there were and are plenty of armed personnel at and around the Navy Yard site, which is true. I don't know what you mean by "gun free zones." If you mean there are no guns there, you're wrong. If you're referring to some phrase that has legal or political meaning, I plead ignorance. I just don't care.

Now your turn to answer a question instead of ducking it and changing the subject- do you think it's OK to attribute incorrect positions to other people? Is that something a decent, respectful, reasonable person would do?
Finally you admit you have no ####### clue what gun-free-zone means. :clap:

As for your other part, your 95 posts in the gun control thread speak volumes on your anti-gun stance, I don't need to spell that out for you. You have an irrational fear of guns, you don't like people around you being armed because you feel like they have not received proper training (your words not mine). It's pretty clear you never took a ccw class and think if more people have guns it would be the wild west. There was no mislabeling when I included you in that group in this thread.

Trying to figure out which one is jon and which one is JoJo....couple possibilities for each :mellow:
Don't forget Carolina Hustler
While you as swipes were parroting all kinds of emotional garbage from the talking heads on TV and being so off on everything you said, I accurately predicted how every part of the case would go based on the facts of the case. I guess I am being mocked for being correct? :shrug:
Your Delta Tau Chi name is "Cassandra".

As for your other part, your 95 posts in the gun control thread speak volumes on your anti-gun stance, I don't need to spell that out for you. You have an irrational fear of guns, you don't like people around you being armed because you feel like they have not received proper training (your words not mine). It's pretty clear you never took a ccw class and think if more people have guns it would be the wild west. There was no mislabeling when I included you in that group in this thread.
I give up. If you want to speak for other people instead of letting them speak for themselves, I guess I can't stop you, even though it's an ####### move.

I give up. If you want to speak for other people instead of letting them speak for themselves, I guess I can't stop you, even though it's an ####### move.
Smart move. It's useless to go round in circles with certain people.

I'll admit to not particularly liking guns. I am convinced that whatever happened between George Zimmermann and Trayvon Martin was not improved by Zimmmermann having a gun. Even if I believed that Zimmermann could have rationally believed that he was in danger of serious, life-threatening injuries (I don't believe it, but the jury was entitled to believe it), the extent of his actual injuries reveal that he wasn't in that danger. But because he had a gun, Martin was shot. I also think that it's very unlikely that Zimmermann would have followed Martin if he only had a flashlight, so it's unlikely we'd have an assault.

I don't know if this proves that Zimmermann has always been "a bad guy." I don't rule out the possibility of PTSD. Killing someone is a traumatic experience. But knowing what I now know about how Zimmermann has acted with his ex-wife and now his girlfriend, I feel completely comfortable saying that society shouldn't be comfortable with him possessing a gun right now.

I'll admit to not particularly liking guns. I am convinced that whatever happened between George Zimmermann and Trayvon Martin was not improved by Zimmmermann having a gun. Even if I believed that Zimmermann could have rationally believed that he was in danger of serious, life-threatening injuries (I don't believe it, but the jury was entitled to believe it), the extent of his actual injuries reveal that he wasn't in that danger. But because he had a gun, Martin was shot. I also think that it's very unlikely that Zimmermann would have followed Martin if he only had a flashlight, so it's unlikely we'd have an assault.

I don't know if this proves that Zimmermann has always been "a bad guy." I don't rule out the possibility of PTSD. Killing someone is a traumatic experience. But knowing what I now know about how Zimmermann has acted with his ex-wife and now his girlfriend, I feel completely comfortable saying that society shouldn't be comfortable with him possessing a gun right now.
you were just added to know_nothing's list of people who don't like guns....hope you're happy!!!!

Well, ####### moves are kind of my specialty, so I'll go ahead and speak for 5-digit in this case. He comes across as someone who feels powerless in his real life (whether this is because of poor education/career options, his love life, a sexual dysfunction, or some other reason I'll not speculate) and compensates for it by going on the internet and insisting that people there are afraid of him and his big, powerful gun.

Look, the problem is not training. The problem is guns allow you to kill people and things very easily. And our population.

Of all 450m Americans, I would break the percentages down something like this:

Intelligent/Functional/Stupid

5%/65%/30%

Happy-Peaceful/Mix/Violent-Angry

15%/70%/15%

Wise/Rational/Rash

2%/30%/68%

If you take a realistic look at what this country is and how the people in it behave, there is no way in hell you could think guaranteeing everyone the right to carry and own a deadly weapon is a good idea. It should be a privilege you earn by proving you are not a stupid, violent, or rash person (hopefully none of the above).

So it's not an irrational fear of guns, it's a completely rational fear of the make up of our own populace.

Well then only criminals will have guns!

Actually no, and even if this ridiculous refrain were true, it would at least limit the groups I have to worry about shooting me.

I guess you missed the Fox News interview where Zimmerman calmly said he'd do it again.

If you take a realistic look at what this country is and how the people in it behave, there is no way in hell you could think guaranteeing everyone the right to carry and own a deadly weapon is a good idea. It should be a privilege you earn by proving you are not a stupid, violent, or rash person (hopefully none of the above).
Unless you live in an open carry state, there are laws in place, there is a process to apply for a ccw, you may not think the process is stringent enough and I'm sure the majority of the anti-gun crowd here would agree with you. Clearly this is where we differ since a lot of the anti-gun crowd wants every place to be a gun-free zone because they think that helps solve the problem or people like Tobias Funke that disagree with the mountain of evidence showing more people die in shooting sprees when our only option is to wait for a police response compared to when a civilian intercedes with their own firearm (aka the difference between gun free zones and gun allowed). Ask the relatives of victims of the Navy yard shooting, individuals that you should trust with a firearm to protect themselves and their coworkers what they think. I think you are going to have a hard time putting labels on people to put them in the ok to carry vs. not ok to carry camp.

I have seen plenty of stupid cops carrying a firearm.

There are plenty of violent and rash people that illegally obtain firearms so by implementing even more gun control measures (red tape) you just hinder innocent people from protecting themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess you missed the Fox News interview where Zimmerman calmly said he'd do it again.
I try to miss as many Fox News interviews as I can. But I still don't think that rules out the possibility of PTSD. I certainly don't know that to be the case, of course.

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7
Fearing the :censored: with guns is not the same as fearing guns.

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7
Don't knock on his door intent on robbing him and you have nothing to fear.

Serious question, when was the last time you knocked on the door of a complete stranger?

you were just added to know_nothing's list of people who don't are afraid of like guns....hope you're happy!!!!

BustedKnuckles 11

pantherclub 10

The Commish 9

timschochet 9

TobiasFunke 7
Don't knock on his door intent on robbing him and you have nothing to fear.

Serious question, when was the last time you knocked on the door of a complete stranger?
when i was spreading the ''good word''

Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.BustedKnuckles 11pantherclub 10The Commish 9timschochet 9TobiasFunke 7
Don't knock on his door intent on robbing him and you have nothing to fear.Serious question, when was the last time you knocked on the door of a complete stranger?
Tuesday, it was an elderly couple one neighborhood over.

Looking for a runaway lap pup

The people were nice and helped me catch her in their back yard. They didn't shoot me.

Before that 2 or so weeks ago when I knocked on this farmhouse door and asked if I could use their boat ramp to pull my broke down boat out. They were nice too

What's the story with this "knocking on the door of a complete stranger" argument? Are we not supposed to do that any more? Are we supposed to bring guns when we do it? Or have we assumed the risk that we will be shot when we do it? Please advise. I did it two days ago and may have reason to do it again this weekend, but I want to make sure I'm properly armed/armored first.

pantherclub said:
Bottomfeeder Sports said:
Another one...this whole thread is a who's who of irrational fear of guns.BustedKnuckles 11pantherclub 10The Commish 9timschochet 9TobiasFunke 7
Don't knock on his door intent on robbing him and you have nothing to fear.Serious question, when was the last time you knocked on the door of a complete stranger?
Tuesday, it was an elderly couple one neighborhood over.Looking for a runaway lap pup

The people were nice and helped me catch her in their back yard. They didn't shoot me.

Before that 2 or so weeks ago when I knocked on this farmhouse door and asked if I could use their boat ramp to pull my broke down boat out. They were nice too
And if this farmhouse was in the middle of nowhere and the guy answered his door with a gun in his hand you would run away like a scared little girl due to your irrational fear of guns. :thumbup:

TobiasFunke said:
What's the story with this "knocking on the door of a complete stranger" argument? Are we not supposed to do that any more? Are we supposed to bring guns when we do it? Or have we assumed the risk that we will be shot when we do it? Please advise. I did it two days ago and may have reason to do it again this weekend, but I want to make sure I'm properly armed/armored first.
:lmao: :goodposting: I think the general rule is, you must be armed with no less than two handguns and an uzi if you plan on going to a stranger's door.

TobiasFunke said:
Apparently not.

TobiasFunke said:
Apparently not.
Fear + guns = deadly

Do this many people still have their panties in a bind over a case the jury clearly got right and which never had any evidence which merited it going to court? So what if Zimmerman is scum. It changes nothing.

Do this many people still have their panties in a bind over a case the jury clearly got right and which never had any evidence which merited it going to court? So what if Zimmerman is scum. It changes nothing.
Or it could be that some people think he murdered that kid even though the jury got it right due to the lack of evidence, and that those same people think he continues to be a danger to society and, for that reason, his subsequent behavior and arrest is newsworthy.

Or it could be that some people think he murdered that kid even though the jury got it right due to the lack of evidence, and that those same people think he continues to be a danger to society and, for that reason, his subsequent behavior and arrest is newsworthy.
Actually, there was a ton of evidence. There was an eye-witness who saw Martin beating on Zimmerman. There is a 9-11 call that you can hear a man screaming, which is without a doubt Zimmerman. Unless you are stupid enough to want to believe that Martin while on top of Zimmerman beating on him 'MMA style' was the one screaming for his life. There is forensic evidence which supports Zimmerman shooting at close distance. There were injuries to Zimmerman documented by photos. There were grass stains on Zimmerman's back. Zimmerman was interrogated multiple times by authorities, and the lead investigator believed Zimmerman was basically telling the truth.

ETA: All the experts and Martin fanatics told me there would be more evidence brought out in the trial which would prove Zimmerman's guilt. Time after time, what little new evidence was revealed exonerated Zimmerman even more. It was a horrible case, and the prosecution did the absolute best job they could of trying to focus on the emotional aspects of the case, but the facts certainly did not support a prima facie case against the defendant.

Users who are viewing this thread