What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official "Space Blanket" for Better Call Saul*** (1 Viewer)

Not sure if a serious question or not, but in some neighborhoods, sneakers hanging on a wire like that is a signal that drugs are available for sale nearby
dont know if the chicken or the egg is first here but, in 1970s NM, they were a sign that La Raza Unida ran a small town - which meant if you werent brown, you were goin down. it comes from an ol' Albq jefe, Rey Quintana, who brought a new pair of kicks each xmas to every kid in rural NM. I was one of many who help him raise dough & shoe donations and wanted to deliver but he wouldnt let me anywhere near Tres Piedras or Tierra Amarilla cuz it was La Raza Central. The kids would hang last yr's model, usually soleless, from the wires and it became a symbol. couldnt tell you how it connects up, but there it is

My guess is that Chuck gets seriously ill during the trial (as he is about to testify perhaps) and is rushed to the hospital and either dies alone as Jimmy predicted -or- is committed because there is no one to speak up in his behalf like last time.  Either way without Chuck's testimony there is no case and Jimmy changes his name cause he wants no connection with his brother.

Probably not as satisfying as Jimmy outsmarting Chuck but would be an appropriate ending of the Chuck-Jimmy saga.

I'm not sure how the Jimmy-Kim story line ends up.   If she's put up with him this long I don't know what else it would take for her to leave him.

My guess is that Chuck gets seriously ill during the trial (as he is about to testify perhaps) and is rushed to the hospital and either dies alone as Jimmy predicted -or- is committed because there is no one to speak up in his behalf like last time.  Either way without Chuck's testimony there is no case and Jimmy changes his name cause he wants no connection with his brother.

Probably not as satisfying as Jimmy outsmarting Chuck but would be an appropriate ending of the Chuck-Jimmy saga.

I'm not sure how the Jimmy-Kim story line ends up.   If she's put up with him this long I don't know what else it would take for her to leave him.
I have a bad feeling something really bad happens to Kim

I believe Jimmy is going to try and outsmart Chuck in court. He is going to do so by showing Chuck's sickness is, and has always been one big lie, and that Jimmy has always known it to be a lie. 

I believe he will have Mike plant an electronic device on Chuck, so that while Chuck is in the courtroom he is unaware the entire time that the electronic device is on his body. When enough time has passed to show that the electronic device has zero negative effect on Chuck, Jimmy is going to expose it to the court. 

Chuck, being overwhelmed that Jimmy outsmarted him in a courtroom, and not understanding why the electronic device didn't bother him, will suffer a heart attack and die before being able to give his testimony to the court. Jimmy then walks. 

More importantly, how did he manage to clean up the shoes like that.  At the beginning of the episode when they fell off the wire, they were dirty as heck.  

More importantly, how did he manage to clean up the shoes like that.  At the beginning of the episode when they fell off the wire, they were dirty as heck.  
Same shoes, the beginning was of the future with the pollos de hermanos truck signifying they have taken over that little operation from Gus's competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favorite episode, Fargo should be able to catch up in my favorites list this week.  Nothing new in the Jimmy-Chuck story line that we didn't already know was going to happen after last week.  Same with Gus catching up to Mike and working out an arrangement that we already know from BB.  Hopefully there aren't may more episodes like this.  We're pretty intimate with these characters now so the character development (Jimmy-Kim) feels over the top and although Mike's MacGyver'esk  plots are fun this series strength is moving the story forward to create anticipation of what happens next.

b/c Chuck told him not to say anything, and he clearly can't be trusted now.
Isn't Ernesto smart enough to know how things would go down if he told Jimmy about the tape? And why did he say "I don't...it's not important" when asked by Kim why he was fired? SOMETHING IS OFF WITH ERNESTO.

How do you figure?
The fourth degree felony charge is the altering of documents. The breaking and entering, assault, etc... are misdemeanors.

Without Chuck, the only people with testimony that Jimmy confessed to altering the documents are people that heard a tape. Those aren't witnesses.   

Users who are viewing this thread