What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

casualties (1 Viewer)

DOWN: 1st TO GO: 10 BALL ON: SF 37
LAST PLAY: 1-10-SF 8 (3:26) C.Kaepernick pass short right to F.Gore to SF 37 for 29 yards (M.Griffin). TEN-M.Griffin was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.

Chicago LB Lance Briggs injured his left shoulder.

Don't know the extent but he exited yesterday's game against Washington.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1021-bears-defense-20131021,0,7308854.story?track=rss

... Yet the day's most significant play may have been a routine 1-yard run by Griffin, one that ended at the Redskins' 33 with 5:57 remaining in the third quarter after rookie Jon Bostic made the stop and fellow linebacker Lance Briggs injured his left shoulder trying to twist and extend away from Logan Paulsen's block.

That marked the end of Briggs' day. And while coach Marc Trestman couldn't offer specifics on the severity of Briggs' injury after the loss, the absence of the seven-time Pro Bowl leader loosened the bolt that was holding an already rickety unit together.

After Briggs' exit, the Redskins ran 27 plays, gained 234 yards and scored touchdowns on three of four drives.

"Obviously we miss Lance as a playmaker, his experience," Bostic said. "He's a guy who's played here at a high level for a long time. We could have used him."

Immediately after Briggs left, the Redskins finished that scoring drive with gains of 11, 5, 30, 8, 10 and 3 yards with Helu scoring the second of his three touchdowns.

"Lance is our leader," Trestman said. "He's the guy who makes everything go. He makes the calls and so forth. So you're going to miss him. But it's 'Next man up.' That's how you have to operate in this league."

So is Greene the pick up for Briggs? Chi would be fielding 2 rookie, ouch
I think Costanzo was playing in place of Briggs yesterday. Not sure how serious the injury was and the Bears have a Bye week, followed by a Monday Night Game. So, there is a lot of time for Briggs to heal. Need more info on the injury.

Who takes Cushings spot in Houston? Dobbins took some of the snaps last year when Cushing was out, but Sharpton could be in the mix. Anyone have any insight?

Another season, another ending season injury for Brian Cushing, whose the better play between Joe Mays or Brooks Reed? Is there a chance with Houston's season going down the drain that they go to the youth movement and insert Justin Tuggle?

Another season, another ending season injury for Brian Cushing, whose the better play between Joe Mays or Brooks Reed? Is there a chance with Houston's season going down the drain that they go to the youth movement and insert Justin Tuggle?
I'm can't pick anyone up this week because HOU has a bye but I'm leaning towards Sharpton.

Champ Bailey (foot) is not expected to play in Week 8 against the Redskins.
Bailey re-injured his left foot in last night's game against the Colts

NFL suspended Redskins SS Brandon Meriweather two games for illegal hits.

The Lions benched LCB Chris Houston in Sunday's Week 7 loss to Cincinnati.

Lions RT Corey Hilliard is headed for an MRI on his knee Monday.
Hilliard went down in the fourth quarter and did not return. With LT Riley Reiff battling hamstring woes and Jason Fox (knee) out, the Lions offensive line is turning into a mess. Their only healthy tackle right now is undrafted rookie LaAdrian Waddle.

Bucs FS Dashon Goldson will have an MRI on his knee Monday.
Goldson was able to play through his injury during Sunday's loss to the Falcons, so this MRI appears precautionary

Colts CB Greg Toler left Sunday night's Week 7 game against the Broncos with a groin injury.

Bengals RCB Leon Hall is done for the season with a torn Achilles' tendon.

WAS S Reed Doughty sustained a concussion in Sunday's Week 7 win over the Bears.

Bills LB Manny Lawson (hamstring) is expected to be limited in returning to practice this week after he was hurt Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed has had his chances to show something over the course of time but it doesn't translate to IDP production as near as I can tell.

So is Greene the pick up for Briggs? Chi would be fielding 2 rookie, ouch
Chicago Homer here. Costanzo is the guy who went in for Briggs against WAS. Who knows after the bye. Seems like a good time to get Greene up to speed, but then again, tough to play two rookie LB's and remain competative.

Briggs is reportedly out 6 weeks.

Steelers ILB Lawrence Timmons broke his left hand during the Week 7 win over the Ravens.
Timmons sustained the break midway through the second half and kept playing, finishing with a season-high 17 tackles. He's not going to miss any time going forward. "That's been casted. He is ready to go," coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday. "We fixed it. He has full mobility in all of his fingers, but it has been secured with a cast."

Cowboys rookie FS J.J. Wilcox suffered a knee injury in Thursday's practice, and is in danger of missing Week 8.
According to DallasCowboys.com, the team is "fearing" an MCL sprain, but that it appears Wilcox has avoided a season-ending injury.

Panthers | Charles Johnson injury update
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:11:01 -0700

Updating a previous report, Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said DE Charles Johnson (groin) suffered a pulled groin during the team's Week 8 game.

Panthers | Charles Johnson undergoes

Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:02:30 -0700

Carolina Panthers DE Charles Johnson (groin) underwent an MRI on his injured groin but it came back negative. Head coach Ron Rivera said Johnson's status for Week 9 is uncertain at this point.

Any update on Guys like Woodyard and G Jones; both are highly productive positions and theres been very little talk about them

WEEK 8

The Jets benched rookie CB Dee Milliner for the second time this season in Sunday's Week 8 loss to Cincinnati.

Miller was benched in the second quarter after giving up a ton of catches to Marvin Jones, among others

Vikings SS Jamarca Sanford exited Sunday night's Week 8 game against the Packers in the first quarter with a groin injury.
His return is questionable. Mistral Raymond has replaced him in the starting lineup.

Broncos SS Duke Ihenacho was forced from Sunday's game against the Redskins with an ankle injury.

John Abraham left Sunday's game against the Falcons in the fourth quarter with a head injury and is questionable to return.

Bengals MLB Rey Maualuga was forced from Sunday's Week 8 game against the Jets with a left knee injury

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Bengals MLB Rey Maualuga's sprained MCL is expected to sideline him 3-4 weeks.

Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne was forced from Sunday's game against the Lions with a hamstring injury, and is questionable to return.
Claiborne went down in the third quarter

Lions CB Bill Bentley was forced from Sunday's game against the Cowboys with a left knee injury, and is questionable to return.

Lions RE Ziggy Ansah was forced from Sunday's game against the Cowboys with a left ankle injury, and is questionable to return.

has he been IR'd yet? Whats the hold up

The Boston Herald reports Patriots RT Sebastian Vollmer has been diagnosed with a broken right leg, and is undergoing surgery on Monday.

Jarvis Jones has been demoted back behind Jason Worilds on the depth chart.
Speaking Tuesday, coach Mike Tomlin said Jones has to play better from an assignment standpoint. He added that Worilds' attention to detail has been better

Giants FS Ryan Mundy is dealing with a hip pointer.
It explains why Mundy didn't play in Sunday's win over the Eagles despite being active.

Speaking Tuesday, coach Mike Tomlin said Jones has to play better from an assignment standpoint. He added that Worilds' attention to detail has been better

It explains why Mundy didn't play in Sunday's win over the Eagles despite being active.
He wasn't even listed on the injury report , so i guess now in addition to all the B.S. "questionable" listing they can just leave guys off as well.

He wasn't even listed on the injury report , so i guess now in addition to all the B.S. "questionable" listing they can just leave guys off as well.
I suppose -- I really don't know all the details, but if he was a full practice participant last week it might be that's all the info they owe to anybody.

I don't know the rules regarding injury disclosure.

also, that blurb was speculation -- we don't really know the hip kept him out of the game.

I suppose -- I really don't know all the details, but if he was a full practice participant last week it might be that's all the info they owe to anybody.

also, that blurb was speculation -- we don't really know the hip kept him out of the game.
I always thought that if the player was injured he would be listed, I've seen plenty of injured list players who were full paticipant's with said injury. I took the blurb at face value it might well have been a coaching decision as well, just saying there's too many games being played with the injury report for my taste.

I always thought that if the player was injured he would be listed, I've seen plenty of injured list players who were full paticipant's with said injury. I took the blurb at face value it might well have been a coaching decision as well, just saying there's too many games being played with the injury report for my taste.
Snap counts show he started the game (I thought he didn't play at all) so I guess he was injured, in game, my apologies to the Giant coaching staff.

Snap counts show he started the game (I thought he didn't play at all) so I guess he was injured, in game, my apologies to the Giant coaching staff.
doesn't look like he played a defensive snap to me - just special teams

WEEK 9

Bengals DT Geno Atkins was forced from Thursday night's Week 9 game against the Dolphins with a right knee injury.
Atkins went down awkwardly on his right knee and was shown limping heavily before being carted off the field in the second quarter. He's been ruled out for the rest of the game

Dolphins CB Nolan Carroll suffered a concussion in Thursday night's Week 9 game against the Bengals.

Dolphins CB Dimitri Patterson left the game in the 4th quarter. Announcers said it may have been a shoulder injury. He didn't return to the game.

WEEK 9 continued

Falcons DT Corey Peters was spotted with a brace on his left knee Monday.
The injury briefly forced from Peters from Sunday's loss, but he returned to play through it

Bengals placed DT Geno Atkins (knee) on IR, ending his season.
Ravens CB Jimmy Smith left Sunday's loss at Cleveland with a groin injury and did not return.

Ike Taylor + Vince Williams sustained concussions in Sunday's Week 9 loss at New England.
Taylor must have sustained the concussion very late, because we saw him get burned by Aaron Dobson for an 81-yard touchdown with just 5:15 left in the game.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin confirmed both Williams and Taylor suffered concussions in the loss. Williams was removed in the fourth quarter while Taylor only missed five plays (71-of-76) in the game.

Right tackle Marcus Gilbert left the game with an ankle injury, and was replaced by Mike Adams.

Raiders OLB Kaluka Maiava was forced from Sunday's loss to the Eagles with a rib injury.
Maiava went down in the first half, and wasn't spotted after halftime.

The Chargers benched CB Derek Cox during their Week 9 loss to Washington.

Eagles LT Jason Peters was forced from Philadelphia's Week 9 game against the Raiders with a pectoral injury, and is questionable to return.

Jets FS Antonio Allen sustained a concussion in Sunday's Week 9 game against the Saints.
Allen gave Darren Sproles a concussion with a big hit in the first quarter and then suffered one of his own in the fourth quarter.

Vikings RT Phil Loadholt exited Sunday's Week 9 game against the Cowboys with a concussion.
J'Marcus Webb promptly came in and gave up a third-quarter sack in the end zone,

week 10

Eagles rookie FS Earl Wolff will miss "multiple weeks" with a knee injury.

Eagles LT Jason Peters left Sunday's game at Green Bay in the first quarter with a quad injury and will not return.

Eagles ILB Mychal Kendricks left Sunday's Week 10 game at Green Bay with a knee injury and will not return

Eagles DC Billy Davis said ILB Mychal Kendricks (knee) is "day to day."

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll acknowledged Monday RCB Brandon Browner (groin) could be shelved "quite a while."
Speaking Monday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin called RE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder stinger) "sore," but hinted he expects him to be fine for Week 11.
Coughlin said JPP will receive treatment "all week." Pierre-Paul missed a decent chunk of the first half Sunday, but returned to finish out the game

Jaguars MLB Paul Posluszny has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Bears placed CB Charles Tillman on injured reserve/designated to return with a triceps injury.

Browns placed OLB Quentin Groves (ankle) on IR, ending his season.
Chargers CB Derek Cox was benched three plays into Sunday's loss to the Broncos.
Last week, Cox was benched in the third quarter.

Saints S Kenny Vaccaro (concussion) will not play in Sunday's game against the 49ers.
Vaccaro sustained his concussion when he took a knee to the helmet during the third quarter of the Week 10 win over the Cowboys

Cowboys LB Justin Durant left Sunday night's Week 10 game against the Saints with a hamstring injury.

Texans interim coach Wade Phillips said Monday CB Kareem Jackson (chest) has an "outside chance" to play in Week 11.
Jackson was originally feared to have suffered a rib fracture in Sunday's loss to the Cardinals. As it turns out, Jackson has a "chest contusion," or bruise

49ers FS Eric Reid sustained a concussion in Sunday's Week 10 game against the Panthers.

Chargers OLB Larry English was forced from Sunday's game against the Broncos with a biceps injury, and will not return.

Chargers placed OLB Larry English on IR with a biceps injury, ending his season.
Chargers LT King Dunlap suffered a concussion in Sunday's game against the Broncos, and will not return.
Troublingly, it's Dunlap's third concussion of the season. It's possible he'll be shut down. Rookie D.J. Fluker has kicked over to the blindside, with Jeromey Clary coming it at right tackle.

Steelers rookie S Shamarko Thomas is done for the day in Week 10 with a left ankle injury.

Steelers S Shamarko Thomas has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain, and is week to week.
Packers CB Casey Hayward left Sunday's game against the Eagles in the second quarter with a hamstring injury.

Speaking Thursday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy revealed CB Casey Hayward's hamstring injury will sideline him "multiple weeks."

Six more players left Sunday's game with injuries. Quarterback Seneca Wallace, offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith, defensive end Johnny Jolly, nose tackle Ryan Pickett, linebacker Nick Perry and cornerback Casey Hayward were all injured.

Any news on Daryl Smith? Injured in overtime here:

3-2-BAL33(11:02) G.Bernard right guard to BAL 33 for no gain (D.Smith; J.Ihedigbo). No. 51 - D. Smith (BAL) injured on play.

Raven D done for the day after the next play. Can't find any info about it now.

Thanks.

Diamond said:
Any news on Daryl Smith? Injured in overtime here:

3-2-BAL33(11:02) G.Bernard right guard to BAL 33 for no gain (D.Smith; J.Ihedigbo). No. 51 - D. Smith (BAL) injured on play.

Raven D done for the day after the next play. Can't find any info about it now.

Thanks.
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 15m

been dealing with a hamstring injury. He says he should be fine.

week 11

Coach Pete Carroll acknowledged that RCB Brandon Browner (groin) may not return this season and is expected to miss at least 4-6 weeks.

NFL suspended Bucs FS Dashon Goldson one game for violating the league's policy on player safety.

Bucs FS Dashon Goldson's one-game suspension has been upheld.
Goldson will miss Sunday's game against the Lions.

Chargers CB Johnny Patrick has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Broncos FS Rahim Moore (leg) has been diagnosed with lateral compartment syndrome.

Broncos placed FS Rahim Moore (lateral compartment syndrome) on injured reserve/designated to return.
Bears NT Stephen Paea (toe) is considered "week to week."

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier revealed Monday CB Josh Robinson "might" miss the rest of the season with a fractured sternum.

NFL suspended Colts OLB Erik Walden one game for headbutting Titans TE Delanie Walker in Week 11.

Coach Sean Payton said the knee injury CB Jabari Greer sustained Sunday is "serious."

Saints signed CB Trevin Wade.
Wade will take the roster spot of CB Jabari Greer (knee), who is expected to be placed on IR

The Saints announced Tuesday that cornerback Jabari Greer was placed on season-ending injured reserve after tearing his ACL in Sunday's victory over the 49ers.

Making his Jets debut Sunday, Ed Reed played on 61-of-69 defensive snaps.
. Former starter Antonio Allen played just four snaps.
Chiefs RE Mike DeVito exited Sunday night's Week 11 game against the Broncos with a left knee injury.

49ers RCB Tarell Brown was forced from Sunday's game against the Saints with a rib injury.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports 49ers RCB Tarell Brown has "at least" cracked ribs, and is "likely going to miss time.
Lions SS Glover Quin was forced from Sunday's game against the Steelers with an ankle injury, and is questionable to return.
Quin went down midway through the fourth quarter, and appears unlikely to return.

Eagles DE/OLB Trent Cole left Sunday's Week 11 game against the Redskins in the second half with a possible concussion.

Kool-Aid Larry said:
week 11

Coach Pete Carroll acknowledged that RCB Brandon Browner (groin) may not return this season and is expected to miss at least 4-6 weeks.

NFL suspended Bucs FS Dashon Goldson one game for violating the league's policy on player safety.

Chargers CB Johnny Patrick has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Broncos FS Rahim Moore (leg) has been diagnosed with lateral compartment syndrome.

Bears NT Stephen Paea (toe) is considered "week to week."

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier revealed Monday CB Josh Robinson "might" miss the rest of the season with a fractured sternum.

NFL suspended Colts OLB Erik Walden one game for headbutting Titans TE Delanie Walker in Week 11.

Coach Sean Payton said the knee injury CB Jabari Greer sustained Sunday is "serious."

Saints signed CB Trevin Wade.
Wade will take the roster spot of CB Jabari Greer (knee), who is expected to be placed on IR

Making his Jets debut Sunday, Ed Reed played on 61-of-69 defensive snaps.
. Former starter Antonio Allen played just four snaps.
Chiefs RE Mike DeVito exited Sunday night's Week 11 game against the Broncos with a left knee injury.

49ers RCB Tarell Brown was forced from Sunday's game against the Saints with a rib injury.

Lions SS Glover Quin was forced from Sunday's game against the Steelers with an ankle injury, and is questionable to return.
Quin went down midway through the fourth quarter, and appears unlikely to return.

Eagles DE/OLB Trent Cole left Sunday's Week 11 game against the Redskins in the second half with a possible concussion.
Anyone have a video link to what Goldson did to get suspended?

Browns ILB Craig Robertson suffered a knee sprain in Sunday's loss to the Bengals.
Robertson underwent an MRI on Monday and could miss practice time this week. Tank Carder replaced Robertson on Sunday

Panthers LE Charles Johnson is headed for a Tuesday MRI on his knee.
Johnson's injury originally looked bad as he had to be carted off. But Johnson did get back on the field for the final series.

Profootballtalk reports Panthers LE Charles Johnson has been diagnosed with a sprained right MCL, and is week to week.
Steelers RE Brett Keisel's foot injury is a case of plantar fasciitis, but coach Mike Tomlin believes he has a "legitimate opportunity to play" in Week 12.
Per Tomlin, the same is true of OLB LaMarr Woodley (calf)

Chargers OLB Jarret Johnson underwent left hand surgery earlier this week.
Johnson injured the hand against the Dolphins in Week 11 and is in a cast. There's no timetable for his return.

laron landry is day to day with a toe injury

Cornerback Greg Toler (groin) and safety Delano Howell (neck), both of whom have missed the past three games due to their injuries, are both day-to-day and Pagano is hopeful that the Colts will get them both back this week

Linebacker Brandon Spikes, who was in and out of Monday night's game, was added to the injury report with a knee issue. He was limited on Wednesday.

Packers placed CB Casey Hayward on injured reserve with a hamstring injury, ending his season.

Rams activated S T.J. McDonald from injured reserve/designated for return.
McDonald resumed practicing Wednesday and is expected to return this week against the Bears. He should immediately regain his starting job over fill-in FS Darian Stewart. The Rams placed CB Cortland Finnegan on injured reserve in a corresponding move.

week 12

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Seahawks CB Walter Thurmond will be suspended for games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
Appearing on Monday Night Countdown, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Seahawks RCB Brandon Browner has been suspended one year for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

Titans FS Michael Griffin will appeal his one-game suspension for player safety violations.
Titans FS Michael Griffin's one game suspension for violating the league's policy on player safety has been upheld.
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Insiders that the Chiefs have a "much higher level of concern" with Justin Houston's right elbow injury than Tamba Hali's ankle.
Hali's ankle injury is shaping up as a day-to-day situation that may not cost him more than some practice time. Houston's dislocated elbow was so swollen Monday that Chiefs doctors couldn't even perform an MRI to check for ligament damage.

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport both reports Chiefs OLB Justin Houston will be shelved 2-3 weeks with ligament damage in his right elbow.

Bucs coach Greg Schiano "hopes" Darrelle Revis' groin injury isn't a long-term issue, but "doesn't know."
Revis is undergoing an MRI on Monday, the results of which should be known soon.

Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes has been diagnosed with a concussion.
Reserve A.J. Jefferson was released on Monday.
Jefferson was arrested on domestic assault chargers early Monday morning.

Browns CB Buster Skrine left Sunday's Week 12 loss to the Steelers with a rib injury and did not return.

Colts CB Vontae Davis expressed concern over the severity of his groin injury following Sunday's Week 12 loss at Arizona.
Davis pulled his groin in the third quarter and did not return.

The Colts are not concerned about RCB Vontae Davis' groin injury.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Monday he expects Davis to be "fine,"

Broncos RCB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was forced from Sunday night's Week 12 game against the Patriots with a shoulder injury.

Chargers CB Derek Cox was benched yet again in Sunday's Week 12 win at Kansas City.
It's the third time in four games Cox has been benched. On Sunday, he gave up a 32-yard touchdown to Donnie Avery and then another 36-yard gain to Avery. Cox, who signed a four-year, $20 million deal in free agency, didn't play a snap in the second half. Even when Shareece Wright went down with an injury in the second half, the coaches turned to Crezdon Butler instead of Cox.
In the fourth quarter, Wright briefly exited with an apparent leg injury. Butler, not Cox, entered the game. Marshall already was playing for Cox, and Patrick was in the slot.
Coach Mike McCoy said Monday the team will be holding a job competition this week in practice.
Asked if Cox would return to his starting role, McCoy indicated that jobs would be up for grabs in the defensive backfield. McCoy would not say what players will be part of the audition.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Steelers NT Steve McLendon will "miss a few weeks" with the ankle injury he suffered in Week 12.

Jets CB Antonio Cromartie exited Sunday's Week 12 game with a second-half hip injury.
Antonio Cromartie said his hip "gave out on me a little bit" in Sunday's loss to the Ravens.
Cromartie broke his right hip while with the Chargers in 2008 and he's battled issues with it off-and-on since then.

Raiders CB Mike Jenkins sustained a concussion in Sunday's Week 12 loss to the Titans.

Cowboys RCB Morris Claiborne is done for the day in Week 12 with a hamstring injury.
Claiborne re-tweaked the hamstring injury that cost him the previous several games.

Lions LCB Chris Houston left Sunday's Week 12 game in the third quarter with a foot injury and did not return.

Rams LCB Trumaine Johnson was forced from St. Louis' Week 12 game against the Bears with a concussion, and will not return.
With Cortland Finnegan on injured reserve, it leaves the Rams with just Janoris Jenkins and Brandon McGee at cornerback

(micah hyde) Packers RB/KR Johnathan Franklin was forced from the Week 12 game against the Vikings with a possible concussion.
Franklin was banged up on the opening kickoffBroncos will place DT Kevin Vickerson (hip) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Anyone got a report on Audie Cole? I really haven't been paying attention to this situation as both Mauti and Hodges are on other rosters in my dyno's and assumed one of them would benefit Sunday. Obviously, that didn't happen. I put a tentative claim in for him, but am hoping for more info.

Anyone got a report on Audie Cole? I really haven't been paying attention to this situation as both Mauti and Hodges are on other rosters in my dyno's and assumed one of them would benefit Sunday. Obviously, that didn't happen. I put a tentative claim in for him, but am hoping for more info.
they gave some opinion on him on the idp roundtable podcast

week 13

Bears SS Major Wright suffered a hamstring injury in Friday's practice and is questionable for Week 13.

The Bears went so far as to promote SS Sean Cattouse from the practice squad,

Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 13.

Bengals WLB Vontaze Burfict (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 13.
Per beat writer Joe Reedy, Burfict's status is "cloudy" for Sunday's trip to Qualcomm Stadium. The second-year weak-side 'backer suffered the injury in practice this week.

Darrelle Revis (groin) returned to a limited practice Friday and remains a Week 13 game-time decision.

Broncos LE Derek Wolfe (illness) has been ruled out for Week 13.

49ers RCB Tarell Brown's rib injury included "internal damage," and he will not play in Week 13 against the Rams.

Users who are viewing this thread