What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trent Richardson Thread (2 Viewers)

[scooter] said:
Wow, what a puff piece.
They did say "numbers aren't jumping off the page" and "pitiful 2.36 YPC." I think they're trying to find the silver lining here, though I'm not sure it's not part of the cloud of dust that he's leaving with that stat line.  

They did say "numbers aren't jumping off the page" and "pitiful 2.36 YPC." I think they're trying to find the silver lining here, though I'm not sure it's not part of the cloud of dust that he's leaving with that stat line.  
He does claim he is a "foundational piece in the AAF". 

That, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee ;)  

I did watch (scanned through)  the Orlando/San Antonio game and it was pretty entertaining. 

Im enjoying the AAF (read: having some form of football to get me through the spring) and think the timing of the schedule for this league (right after the Super Bowl) is a very smart move as well as their angle of being a farm team for the NFL. 

To be fair the Oline play is terrible in that league but Im not sure Ive ever seen a guy with the combination of having so much physical talent and yet the worst vision Ive ever seen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great determination and toughness and 'nose' on end zone runs. Where is that the rest of the field?

If the NFL still had goal line runners he would have a job.

Zac Stacy looks real good. He's got a couple 100 yard games despite weak OL play. 

Great determination and toughness and 'nose' on end zone runs. Where is that the rest of the field?

If the NFL still had goal line runners he would have a job.

Zac Stacy looks real good. He's got a couple 100 yard games despite weak OL play. 

Man did I love Zac Stacy when he came out. What a disappointment. 

Users who are viewing this thread