What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lesean McCoy serious injury? (1 Viewer)

I was actually thinking cramps when I saw him so demonstrative. I've had a lot of injuries in my life, and believe it or not cramps was the most painful I had.

I remember when everyone breathed a sigh of relief when Tom Brady got up and walked off the field in week 1 2008, thinking he'd be fine. Out for the year.

Doesn't sound good by what Alex Flanagan said. McCoy emotional in the locker room with his head down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know what annoucers are saying but he did grab 3-4 inches above his ankle at one point for whatever that is worth (if anything)

FWIW, sideline reporter said once he went into the tunnel he dropped to his knees and "you could see the emotion on his face".

Kneejerk reaction is that's not good. A player usually knows...

Doesn't sound good by what Alex Flanagan said. McCoy emotional in the locker room with his head down.
The same Alex Flanagan who said, "the Eagles are reporting it as a right leg".

Last edited:
Terrible shame. Love watching that guy play; doesn't matter if he's on my squad or not. Reminds me so much of Marshall Faulk.

I'm going with slight fracture or some sort of reinjury of his ankle he hurt before.

But I'm not a doctor I just play one with my wife

I just cut chris polk.. son of a gun.. seems like a fracture in the ankle or something along those lines.. hopefully its nothing major

Users who are viewing this thread