Rcalks

EDIT - Still Buy low on CJ? - Sproles+Wallace for CJ Spiller? Non-PPR

14 posts in this topic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question now - Is this still a buy-low situation for spiller? Is his value low enough where youd give sproles for Spiller straight up?Looking at my original offer and our lineups, what are your thoughts on still making a trade here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent this offer and the other owner said hes thinking but probably will take it, which is crazy to me because this was my buy low offer. Now im double checking that im not crazy here and that I am getting the winning side of this trade.

My Team

Rafi Bomb - 12 Team Standard Redraft (1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1FLEX(WR/TE),1K, 1DST) 3-0

QB - Tony Romo

RB - Jamaal Charles, David Wilson, Darren Sproles, Knowshon Moreno, Bryce Brown

WR - Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, Mike Wallace, Rueben Randle, Brian Hartline,

TE - Brandon Myers, Coby Fleener

K - Greg Zuerlein

DST - Dallas

His Team

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson
RB - CJ Spiller, Bilal Powell, Ryan Mathews, Jonathan Stewart

WR - Randall Cobb, Miles Austin, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon

TE - Tony Gonzalez, Zach Miller, Jordan Reed

K - Gostkowski

D/ST - Seattle

Trade: My Darren Sproles and Mike Wallace for his CJ Spiller

I figured Im giving my RB2/3 and WR3 for a low end RB1 in spiller, who I think will turn it around. I figure with the open roster spot Id pick up a FA WR.

Top FA WRs

Alshon jeffery

Santonio Holmes

Vincent Brown

Austin Pettis

What do you think?

Edited by Rcalks

I would do it and roll the dice with Spiller. You have Hartline so having 2 Wrs fromt he same team is not the best situation. I have SPiller rated slighly higher than Sproles.

Spiller is the best player in this deal IMO.

so with that being said, I would take Spiller.

I have spiller and i'm still not convinced that he's the RB1 everybody claims him to be. FJax is having an amazing year showing him up every single game thus far. BUT, you do have Wallace and Hartline, and having 2 WRs on the same team is pretty "meh". I'd do the trade regardless. i just hope (for you and for me) that Spiller turns out to be the "monster" everybody put him out to be. crossing fingers.

Go get him.. Sproles is not an RB2 in a standard league. Spiller may have another tough game.. and he may be splitting carries, but he still gets 20 touches per game.

Even if he has tough sledding this week, I think he improves. I like Wallace.. a little more in a standard league because he is a 3 for 85 yds and a TD type of guy. However, Hartline is the main target in the offense.

I wonder if you could convince him to give you Blackmon.... maybe...but either way do it.

Take it and go get Holmes

I prefer S. hill, especially in a non ppr.

Take it and go get Holmes

I prefer S. hill, especially in a non ppr.

As do I, but Hill wasn't on his list.....Ruh Roh!!!!

Thanks everyone for all of your responses. The offer was still on the table after this weekends games, and I cancelled it because CJ got injured and I didnt want to give too much up for him.

The other owner is like your friend who likes football but never checks his lineup. He said he was still thinking about the original trade but would probably take it.

My question now - Is this still a buy-low situation for spiller? Is his value low enough where youd give sproles for Spiller straight up? Looking at my original offer and our lineups, what are your thoughts on still making a trade here.

Leave your link!