What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MyFantasyLeague Servers Down? (1 Viewer)

Squintz82

Footballguy
Anyone experiencing issues with MFL? I can't reach any of my league sites, nor can I contact support through their website. Our league waivers were supposed to process at 7am this morning, but nothing has happened.

Just switched this year from cbs. My guys are going flip. Some didn't want to move despite the money. Hope its not long or I'll have a mutiny.

"MyFantasyLeague.com website emergency hardware repair in progress."

First time seen this message in 5+ yrs been with them

Just switched this year from cbs. My guys are going flip. Some didn't want to move despite the money. Hope its not long or I'll have a mutiny.
I've been using MFL for aboyut 15 years. This is the 2nd time I've seen an outage like this in 15 years. It's about a rare occurance as it gets when talking about IT related stuff.

Hell...google goes down sometimes too.

Having issues today for sure. All of my quick links on my Macbook are down, tried to log in manually at MFL, not working.

I am also having issues with the site on other matters, always been a fan but losing faith this season.

I've been using MFL for aboyut 15 years. This is the 2nd time I've seen an outage like this in 15 years. It's about a rare occurance as it gets when talking about IT related stuff.

Fair points but a lot of leagues have waivers running today, some guys literally have 10 minutes on their way into work this morning, I'm sure those folks are not happy.

I agree though the site rarely ever is down.

I've been using MFL for aboyut 15 years. This is the 2nd time I've seen an outage like this in 15 years. It's about a rare occurance as it gets when talking about IT related stuff. Hell...google goes down sometimes too.
That's all well and good but tell that to a bunch of fantasy guys that had to be coerced into moving and have complained about the look and feel all season. This could be the nail in the coffin.

Fair points but a lot of leagues have waivers running today, some guys literally have 10 minutes on their way into work this morning, I'm sure those folks are not happy.

I agree though the site rarely ever is down.
That's the great thing about MFL.com full customization. There is always a way to fix things if problems arise such as this. Flexibility is key. Perhaps if this issue lingers, you may just need to extend waivers out a few more hours on your league calendar setup. MFL.com can also reset your league back to a time period when everything was running OK.

Their support is 2nd to none.

I've been using MFL for aboyut 15 years. This is the 2nd time I've seen an outage like this in 15 years. It's about a rare occurance as it gets when talking about IT related stuff. Hell...google goes down sometimes too.
That's all well and good but tell that to a bunch of fantasy guys that had to be coerced into moving and have complained about the look and feel all season. This could be the nail in the coffin.
I fully understand. Luckily I set my WW to run at 2am Eastern and it looks like the site went down at 3ish am.

This is where you have to commish some, that's all. Send out an email to the league saying the waiver wire is postponed but will run before free agency for the week starts.

I would also say that while we are new to this site, other commishes that i've been talking to say that this is a rare occurance.

As a matter of fact, I seem to rememeber TONS of issues with the cbs site a few years ago...servers getting bogged down and people not getting their lineups in on sunday mornings.

Anyway...just trying to ease the pain.

Technical difficulties, it happens, they will get it back up soon enough. They understand that this is going to frustrate people they are working on it I'm sure, they are not just sitting there doing nothing. I hope.

First of all...you may want to look at customizing the look (check out mine at the link below when the site is back up)

Secondly...it's WEDNESDAY MORNING for chrissake. Just what the hell are they missing at this moment?

If a fantasy site is going to go down....My choice would be Wednesday morning.

Tell them to get back to work and don't sweat the small stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
"

MyFantasyLeague.com website emergency hardware repair in progress."

Fair points but a lot of leagues have waivers running today, some guys literally have 10 minutes on their way into work this morning, I'm sure those folks are not happy. I agree though the site rarely ever is down.
That's the great thing about MFL.com full customization. There is always a way to fix things if problems arise such as this. Flexibility is key. Perhaps if this issue lingers, you may just need to extend waivers out a few more hours on your league calendar setup. MFL.com can also reset your league back to a time period when everything was running OK.Their support is 2nd to none.
This. I wouldn't use any other site and mine looks awesome

Varmint said:
Insein said:
Dope said:
Insein said:
First of all...you may want to look at customizing the look (check out mine at the link below when the site is back up)Secondly...it's WEDNESDAY MORNING for chrissake. Just what the hell are they missing at this moment?

Oh I'm aware of the custom jobs. Trying to get them on board for that next year. As for Wednesday morning, as most said this is Waivers day. Luckily I have the waivers set to run at 7pm tonight but if guys can't place their waiver claims ill be hearing it.

I love mfl. I think its totally superior but trying to get a bunch of fantasy curmudgeons to make a change is difficult as most commishes will tell you. I just hope they have it fixed soon.

Varmint said:
Insein said:
Dope said:
Insein said:
First of all...you may want to look at customizing the look (check out mine at the link below when the site is back up)Secondly...it's WEDNESDAY MORNING for chrissake. Just what the hell are they missing at this moment?

Oh I'm aware of the custom jobs. Trying to get them on board for that next year.As for Wednesday morning, as most said this is Waivers day. Luckily I have the waivers set to run at 7pm tonight but if guys can't place their waiver claims ill be hearing it.

I love mfl. I think its totally superior but trying to get a bunch of fantasy curmudgeons to make a change is difficult as most commishes will tell you. I just hope they have it fixed soon.
Oh god...don't get me started about making changes in the league.

Damn....went I wanted to go from a draft to an auction format, you would have have thought I meant we were going to auction of their daughters!!

I had owners threaten to quit and form their own league...and they'd never even TRIED an auction.

I finally had to set it up so that we had an auction a week before the draft....if they didn't like it we would hold our draft as normal.

Needless to say...they loved it.

I'd have to put a gun to their heads if I ever wanted to go back to the draft format!

Since that time....I pretty much have carte blanche when it comes to making changes and upgrades.

footballnerd said:

1st time I have seen it in 10.

TO the guy saying he switched from CBS, tell your league to KKCO. MFL is solid.

footballnerd said:

Its all those damn Gronk owners looking for updates.

Bad timing. I shot an email out to our league this morning that the (tenative) plan is to run with the results of today's meltdown when (if) the site comes back on line. Our waivers are set to run at high noon today... hopefully guys high in line got their requests in yesterday.

I hope this doesn't mess with our blind bids. I'd like to get in there and extend the bidding by a few hours but am unable to. Hummm.

Varmint said:
Insein said:
Dope said:
Insein said:

Oh I'm aware of the custom jobs. Trying to get them on board for that next year.As for Wednesday morning, as most said this is Waivers day. Luckily I have the waivers set to run at 7pm tonight but if guys can't place their waiver claims ill be hearing it.

Oh god...don't get me started about making changes in the league.

Damn....went I wanted to go from a draft to an auction format, you would have have thought I meant we were going to auction of their daughters!!

I had owners threaten to quit and form their own league...and they'd never even TRIED an auction.

I finally had to set it up so that we had an auction a week before the draft....if they didn't like it we would hold our draft as normal.

Needless to say...they loved it.

I'd have to put a gun to their heads if I ever wanted to go back to the draft format!

Since that time....I pretty much have carte blanche when it comes to making changes and upgrades.
Yeah, some of the people in my TD only league have fits when I suggest we add yardage...

Bad timing. I shot an email out to our league this morning that the (tenative) plan is to run with the results of today's meltdown when (if) the site comes back on line. Our waivers are set to run at high noon today... hopefully guys high in line got their requests in yesterday.
I sent out an email saying the waiver deadline would be extended based on when the site came back up

It was down too long to just let it run as is. I didn't want any owners to feel screwed.

Site back up. We've decided on a 12 hour extension.

I just extended waivers as they didn't automatically process at 11am like they were supposed to and to give owners that wanted to make a request this morning a chance to do so.......question is, now that I extended it, does anyone know if it erases owners requests that were already in? I'm hoping it doesn't fully reset the waiver process because I know there were a bunch of requests in queue....it shouldn't but after something like this you never know. I can't even check the requests in queue now that I reopend waivers....won't allow me......will have a mutiny later if those guys lost a claim that they put in last night.

I sent out an email saying the waiver deadline would be extended based on when the site came back up

It was down too long to just let it run as is. I didn't want any owners to feel screwed.

Site back up. We've decided on a 12 hour extension.
How do you extend the deadline. Ours is set to run today at 2:00 (every Wednesday at 2:00 through to Week 17). I don't see a way to adjust a single event.

Anyone having an trouble with pages loading on MFL?

Been happening all the time for me last few weeks. Pages often only half way load and sometimes not at all. Not having a problem on any other site.

MFL down AGAIN? I get network errors trying access their site.

I spoke too soon, down again for me. Must be my ISP that is the problem because I c an access via my mobile device.

Users who are viewing this thread