What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did anyone else see M. Lynch (1 Viewer)

Blackjacks

Footballguy
I rewinded it many times so I know what I saw last night. After the td was called back last night due to Lynch's forearm being down while coming out of the huddle Lynch was at the bottom of the tv. You could clearly seeing him flick off the Seattle sideline. Obviously he was wanting the rock for another chance at the td and a play action pass was called in the huddle.

I was surprised nothing has been said about this.

Who else saw it?

I didnt see that, but I sure did question the coaching last night for Seattle.

Only thing I can think is that they knew they had no chance to lose this game and were just trying new plays or something. Throwing on 1st and 2nd down inside the 5?? This they actually have done a lot this year, but in a game like this why are you risking sacks and fumbles and INTs like that when Lynch is about a 75% shot at a TD each run from that close.

Also up 2-3 scores near midfield, 1st down, throwing. Why?

I was flicking he TV off as well.

I saw him make a gesture, didn't realize it was a middle finger.

He looked pissed coming back to the sideline after the TD pass. He was spitting blood too. Can't say I blame him. Worked hit a$$ off getting them to the 6 inch line and doesn't get the payoff.

I think they should have given him the chance. It was 3rd down. They were going to go for it on 4th. Why not give him the chance, then run your play action on 4th.

Good thing Browner tripped up on the INT. A quick redemption to help ease the pain.

I saw it too.

I don't care if the NFL does anything about it, but his team should have a big problem with it because it could have tipped off the play call to Arizona.

I saw him make a gesture, didn't realize it was a middle finger.

He looked pissed coming back to the sideline after the TD pass. He was spitting blood too. Can't say I blame him. Worked hit ### off getting them to the 6 inch line and doesn't get the payoff.

I think they should have given him the chance. It was 3rd down. They were going to go for it on 4th. Why not give him the chance, then run your play action on 4th.

Good thing Browner tripped up on the INT. A quick redemption to help ease the pain.
I don't think it was blood, I think it was skittle soaked saliva.

I think they were running the second half as an extended practice once ARZ kicked the field goal instead of going for the touchdown. Clearly mailing in the second half. I distinctly remember Carroll stating in the halftime interview that they might still put up 50, they knew it was in the bag.

As a Lynch owner, I love the fact that he gives a #### about padding his stats. Screw winning attitude and team play I always say.

Marshawn Lynch = selfish
How is he selfish??? he just banged out tough yards all down the field and they get to the 6 inch line and they want to start passing???? WTF I think that is funny as hell and I agree with what he did... Flick on Marshawn... Don't F&ck with Beast mode.... bevell is an idiot anyway...

DUI, hit and run, illegal firearms possession, drug possession and flipping off his boss. Pretty sure we all have a good grasp on what kind of a low life he is. :bye:
Yet after this week, still miles above Adrian Peterson, in terms of class.

Ain't life funny?

Thought I was going to come in here and read about what a beast Lynch was last night. Arizona has a stiff defense and he fought like a madman. Incredible performance.

Folks wanting this disciplined are just way too uptight.

There's not a RB in the league that is more enjoyable to watch play the game than Marshawn.

Could be a lot of things, not necessarily the playcall. But it's possible maybe it's a carryover from the last 2 weeks of not giving him the ball in short yardage situations. Last week they were 1st n goal at the one and they did a bootleg that lost 3 yards. Them they fed the Beast and they got back to the 1. Third and goal from the one and they bootlegged again. Couple of times with short yardage they didn't give it to him. If there's anyone in the league that can get you one tough yard, it's The Beast. He hasn't seemed comfortable with the new FB and Bevell's play calling has been suspect at times so I can see some frustration building up. Hope it's not anything serious because Lynch has been out of trouble* and the backbone of the team since he got here.

* I'm not trying to trivialize the DUI. I'm disappointed by it and glad no one was hurt. But he's had no attitude or personality issues and leads by example. I hope that's his only stain on his rep while he's here.

I saw it, and liked it. Seattle has been soft for so long, and those times are changing.

Give the ball to the guy that got you down there. Bevell is an idiot.

I saw it, and liked it. Seattle has been soft for so long, and those times are changing.

Give the ball to the guy that got you down there. Bevell is an idiot.
Uh, the play he did call resulted in a score. Yeah, he's a major idiot. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread