What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Swap Shop (1 Viewer)

I'm in the market for some chopsticks and those sound nice, but I'd rather pay $$ than figure out something to swap.

I have every issue of the first 5 years of ESPN the magazine that I'm about to throw away. I'd love to find a home for it. Also a ton of mid 90s SI's.

A ton of sports cards too.

I have about 2 dozen Golden Age and Silver Age comics. Some are in rough condition. Best I can tell, there were $3-$30 each. Not worth listing on ebay one by one. If someone is interested in info or a trade let me know.

8ebok24 said:
I have every issue of the first 5 years of ESPN the magazine that I'm about to throw away. I'd love to find a home for it. Also a ton of mid 90s SI's.

A ton of sports cards too.
Sportscards? Like what?

Alright, so here is the tools and toolbox I put together. By my count there are 35 different tools. All the stuff that everyone should have in their house, plus some useful other things. I work/teach in a college of design, so I have accumulated lots of tools over the years. All are in good shape, or will be when I send them out (will sharpen the chisels, for example). If this stuff was new, it is easily over 500 dollars worth.

Looking for a tablet for all this. But will listen. :thumbup:

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Top row, left to right

Makita battery charger, extra battery

Makita 18V drill

Irwin quick clamps (2)

Japanese saw (below the clamps)

Middle row

Vise grip

Adjustable wrench

Side cutting pliers

Slip joint pliers

Needle nose pliers

Hammer

Torpedo level

Rivet run

Wire brush

Utility knife

Screwdriver

Wire crimper/stripper/cutter

Driver bit set

Putty knife

Four-in-one file

Exacto knife

Sanding block

Safety glasses

Rubber mallet

Combination Square

Irwin chisels (3)

Nail set

Carpenter's pencil

Bottom Row

25' tape measure

Angle grinder, with extra wheel

Multi-function tool with 7 piece accessory, similar to this for those who don't know what it is

Flashlight

Random assortment of drill bits and counter sinks

SoCalBroncoFan said:
I have an ex-wife that was ridden hard and out away wet often. Packaging still looks good. Beckett graded at 9.0. A little #####y. Very bitter.

Will pay for transport, just take over payments.
:pics:

Got some other stuff.

Blackberry Curve - Sprint will pretty much give this to anyone who wants it.

Dirt Devil dustbuster - have no need for this thing. used it like 4 times

Bontrager Racelite saddle - brand new

Salomon Axendo skis (similar to these in the ebay listing. have 2 pair. were my wifes and her moms. not sure of the size, but they are both like 5'6" tall)

Mt Hardwear Switch 20 sleeping bags (have 2 of these. one has never been used. other has been used a handful of times)

Mamaroo Infant Seat - only used a few times. both my kids didnt take to it. had a friends whose kid lover this damn thing. Cost us 220 bucks. Someone must need this? Come on new dads!

Dell 20" monitor

Cambridge Soundworks fourpointsurround speakers

Got some other stuff.

Blackberry Curve - Sprint will pretty much give this to anyone who wants it.

Dirt Devil dustbuster - have no need for this thing. used it like 4 times

Bontrager Racelite saddle - brand new

Salomon Axendo skis (similar to these in the ebay listing. have 2 pair. were my wifes and her moms. not sure of the size, but they are both like 5'6" tall)

Mt Hardwear Switch 20 sleeping bags (have 2 of these. one has never been used. other has been used a handful of times)

Mamaroo Infant Seat - only used a few times. both my kids didnt take to it. had a friends whose kid lover this damn thing. Cost us 220 bucks. Someone must need this? Come on new dads!

Dell 20" monitor

Cambridge Soundworks fourpointsurround speakers
what are you asking for the monitor?

I have a fair amount of pc components and am always willing to trade eye stuff ( contacts or sunglasses) if I want what you have.

If love to have the bb curve and would pay shipping. Let me dig around and see if I have anything to trade. Hang tight...

I have some high-quality outdoor camping gear (tents, sleeping pads, trekking poles, backpacks, sleeping bags, watches, etc.) and clothing (Arcteryx, Marmot, etc.)

I have an adjustable shower head that that I don't need anymore. It has a pulse mode, a "shower" mode and then one in between. I even shined it up with some CLR so it's good as new.

Anyone have any vintage Ronald McDonald stuff they are looking to unload?
Dammit - tried hard not to bring this up.

Any wood workers out there? I have some smaller but nice pieces of brazilian rosewood and two half columns (split in two to go flush against another piece) with corinthian tops. They are about 5'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some high-quality outdoor camping gear (tents, sleeping pads, trekking poles, backpacks, sleeping bags, watches, etc.) and clothing (Arcteryx, Marmot, etc.)
Interested in a tent and sleeping bag. Curious on clothing.

Anything you'd be looking for?

I have a lot of random stuff... Swiveling bar stools, sports cards, some house decorations stuff, a seed spreader, and much much more

I've had some financial issues as some know so I've sold a ton of stuff in the last month including a brand new Mac keyboard, a 500 gb external hard drive, an ovation mandolin, a bunch of office stuff, two Brother laser printers, a 40" LCD tv, a 12" Asus netbook, a dyson hand held vacuum, a Roku hd, some golf clubs, etc.

That said, I've already made one swap here and really want one of the lenovos so I'll be back in the attic tomorrow digging around.

At the moment I have a nice guitar tuner, 4 nice harmonicas in different keys, a sprint evo 4g that won't turn on, and a Logitech revue (google tv). Still digging.

Also have a Lexmark multifunction printer scanner fax and two unused brand new saw horses.

I have a crapload of stuff, too much to list. Would love to see what people are looking for.

interested....can you post pics? I have free starwood hotel rooms, english riding saddle, golf clubs (ping g10, mizzuno mx23, vokey, cleaveland)....many land rover parts....give me an idea what you want...

I also have some nice books (hardback) including the Jobs biography, warren buffet biography, a couple nice economics books, and some programming for beginners books.

Stuff I like - gadgets. USB ports, external storage, iPhone Dock, etc.

I have a bunch of Magic the Gathering cards from around 1993-1994.
I'm interested in these
I had these all catalogued on a spreadsheet once upon a time but think i lost. Nothing extremely rare but when a looked a few years ago a few were worth a few bucks. I don't when I'll get to it but at some point i should pull out and write them all down again.

I forgot I had this guitar http://m.imgur.com/NFEv45k
Want any tools for this?
I want a table saw or wood working tools. Or a broken iPad
Well, I am not gonna ship a table saw (although I do have one). However, I have every woodworking tool imaginable. A nice chisel set? Japanese hand saws? Blah blahWhat year is that Squire? Mexican, Japanese, Taiwanese?
I won this thing at a gas station raffle like 6 months ago. I'm assuming its made in China and generally cheap

Want any tools for this?
Well, I am not gonna ship a table saw (although I do have one). However, I have every woodworking tool imaginable. A nice chisel set? Japanese hand saws? Blah blahWhat year is that Squire? Mexican, Japanese, Taiwanese?
I won this thing at a gas station raffle like 6 months ago. I'm assuming its made in China and generally cheap
Alright, I will give you an equally cheap set of chisels and a mallet.

Deal?

Want any tools for this?
Alright, I will give you an equally cheap set of chisels and a mallet.Deal?
It's got a sweet Monster logo bro.

Want any tools for this?
Alright, I will give you an equally cheap set of chisels and a mallet.Deal?
It's got a sweet Monster logo bro.
You got any naked pics of 29-year old wimmins "playing" that there gi-tar?

Users who are viewing this thread