What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Swap Shop (1 Viewer)

Guster said:
rsudaceder001 said:
I have some high-quality outdoor camping gear (tents, sleeping pads, trekking poles, backpacks, sleeping bags, watches, etc.) and clothing (Arcteryx, Marmot, etc.)
Interested in a tent and sleeping bag. Curious on clothing.

Anything you'd be looking for?

I have a lot of random stuff... Swiveling bar stools, sports cards, some house decorations stuff, a seed spreader, and much much more
As far as sleeping bags go, I have the Big Agnes Lone Ranger 15 degree down bag, a synthetic REI lightweight 45 degree travel bag, and a lightweight down sleeping bag that was manufactured in Korea.

As far as tents, I have the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL tents, a Marmot Limelight 2P, and a beater Big Agnes 2P.

Clothing I have quite a few Arc'teryx and Marmot soft and hard shell jackets.

As far as backpacks, I have an Arcteryx Bora 80L.

Binky The Doormat said:
For the right price, I'll happily buy any vinyl records.
What area of the country are you in? I should have a couple of boxes - 70s stuff and they are heavy. Haven't seen them in a while though.
New England area.

I also have an unused gift card to Kohl's so there's that.

Guster said:
rsudaceder001 said:
I have some high-quality outdoor camping gear (tents, sleeping pads, trekking poles, backpacks, sleeping bags, watches, etc.) and clothing (Arcteryx, Marmot, etc.)

I have a lot of random stuff... Swiveling bar stools, sports cards, some house decorations stuff, a seed spreader, and much much more
Oh and I also have some spare Adderall and vyvanse pills, but I'm sure offering to trade things like that would probably get this thread shut down :oldunsure:

Abraham said:
I also have some nice books (hardback) including the Jobs biography, warren buffet biography, a couple nice economics books, and some programming for beginners books.

Stuff I like - gadgets. USB ports, external storage, iPhone Dock, etc.
Can you send a link to the revue that you have?

I've got a brand new iphone dock plus a ton of USB ports

Looking for Sun Kil Moon CDs.

Yes, I still listen to CDs.
I got a couple hundred CDs left over from the garage sale. A couple old hippies and a hard bodied punk/rap chick picked through it so all the Grateful dead and Wu Tang is gone. Everything in between available.

Also, anything to do with golf. Full sets; women's, men's. Individual clubs; putters drivers, Taylor Made R560. Bags.

Guster said:
rsudaceder001 said:

As far as sleeping bags go, I have the Big Agnes Lone Ranger 15 degree down bag, a synthetic REI lightweight 45 degree travel bag, and a lightweight down sleeping bag that was manufactured in Korea.

As far as tents, I have the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL tents, a Marmot Limelight 2P, and a beater Big Agnes 2P.

I am very interested in your gear... jackets, backpack, watches and possibly tent mostly. Have more details/pics/models and desired pricing?

I have.....

A DFGT Wheel and Pedals This is a great starter set for anyone who wants to get into Sim Racing

I also have a set of G27 pedals and a Bodner adapter to upagrade the DFGT rig.

I also have a Super Bowl XXX game program autographed by Brett Farve

Looking For........

Guitar Gear

Hydroponic Grow Gear

I've also got a Nook Color that I would be willing to move

again, I could fill it with ibooks for you.

I have.....

A DFGT Wheel and Pedals This is a great starter set for anyone who wants to get into Sim Racing

I also have a set of G27 pedals and a Bodner adapter to upagrade the DFGT rig.

I also have a Super Bowl XXX game program autographed by Brett Farve

Looking For........

Guitar Gear

Hydroponic Grow Gear
Have any gadget stuff? I have a guitar tuner pedal that I can offer. Looking for external storage or a USB multiport thing or iPhone dock or something. Or a case of beer.

I do have an Asus laptop with no HD and a bad power input jack (repaired once...looked to be failing again when my kid dropped it and killed the HD)

Any takers?

I got ...

An in the box remote control truck that "drives" on water

A LED 3 Gallon Aquarium

2-3 Direct TV remote Controlls

A in the box latter ball game set

A few boxes of new but generic golf balls

A 60 gig Iphone 4 with a cracked screen

I am very interested in your gear... jackets, backpack, watches and possibly tent mostly. Have more details/pics/models and desired pricing?
I'm very interested in one of Gekko's Thinkpad x2xx's.

The backpack is an Arc'teryx Bora 80L. Color is Black and Blue, has the front kangaroo pouch, is in average, used condition. i took it around the world one year and it performed as expected.

I have a ton of jackets, both soft and hard shells... Arc'teryx Epsilon SV Hoody, Black Large, Atom vest black medium, long-sleeve full-zip and pullover Atom jackets in black/grey medium and large), Marmot softshell Approach vest black medium, Marmot Caldera hoody in black medium, and Marmot vertical in blue medium, a Patagucci torrentshell grey medium.

I have two watches that were warranty replacements from the manufacturer,Freestyle Shark 2.0 in Black, and a Timex Compass Expedition.

I have a Marmot Limelight 2P tent, and a few pricier Big Agnes UL Fly Creek's, 1P, 2P, and 3P. I have a beater Big Agnes Emerald 2P.

Lots of other stuff in the gear closet...

What model of the Fire do you have Wriggley? The 7" or 8.9"? Which version OS? Ad-free?

Last edited by a moderator:
What model of the Fire do you have Wriggley? The 7" or 8.9"? Which version OS? Ad-free?
It's not a Fire....the fire is a kindle.

This is the nook color

It's a great e-reader, but I'll be honest, it's not much of a tablet

I have added a N2A card to allow it to be used as a android jellybeen tablet(but it's still not the greatest)

I'm a big reader, so it was perfect for what I needed........until my wife bought me an ipad mini

I'm looking for an NFL caliber starting QB. Please be prepared to overnight to the Twin Cities ASAP. The guy who plays Ronald McDonald may be an upgrade.

For the right price, I'll happily buy any vinyl records.
What area of the country are you in? I should have a couple of boxes - 70s stuff and they are heavy. Haven't seen them in a while though.
New England area.

I also have an unused gift card to Kohl's so there's that.
I have a bunch of vinyl. What are you into
Alternative rock, psychedelic rock, jazz, punk Stuff like that. I'm open to any genre really.

If you had any Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Replacements,Buzzcocks ect that'd be awesome.

Parmcat said:
I am on my way out, but sure I have some camera gear.

Will post later
Parmcat said:
I am on my way out, but sure I have some camera gear.

Will post later
OK....here is what I have found so far. Nothing spectacular, but useable for sure!

Manfroto Pan/Tilt 141RC tripod head, without quick release

Stroboframe off camera flash bracket

Canon Off Camera Shoe cord 2

Wired off camera trigger for Canon 40D

Wired off camera trigger for what I believe to be a Rebel XTi

Hoya HMC Super UV(0) 52mm filter in case

Small Generic ball head- perfect for a monopod

Also have a router signal extender. Remove one of your antenna, and screw this in.

Looking for:

Hockey card collections

MTG collections

Decent set of headphones

Tablet

Red Wings Memorabilia

any all all offers of unique stuff

More to add later

ETA----I live in Canada. Will ship anywhere, for the right swap!

Users who are viewing this thread