What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Very Specific MFL Question (1 Viewer)

ConnSKINS26

Footballguy
This is more of a convenience thing, but I'm sure many will know what I'm talking about and also want to know.

Is there a place where I can actually set which of my leagues pop up under the drop-down menu at the top of the page, all the way on the left (My Leagues)? I'm in a bunch of Draftmaster type leagues that I never look at, and it would be so convenient if I could just arrange it so my actual leagues that require daily attention were the ones that popped up on this list. As it is, I have to go down to "All My Leagues".

It's just a pain in the ###.

Anyone have any knowledge on this? Can't find a setting or option for this anywhere.

Not ideal, but you can always go to those leagues that you don't want to look at and log out of them. They won't show up on the list anymore, but you'll need to do a league search to get back to them.

Not ideal, but you can always go to those leagues that you don't want to look at and log out of them. They won't show up on the list anymore, but you'll need to do a league search to get back to them.
That's actually a great suggestion. I hadn't thought of that, and I'll still get the email updates every week.

Users who are viewing this thread