Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Carter_Can_Fly

Andrew Luck..... Love fest inside....

Source: Andrew Luck suffered subluxation of throwing shoulder, has consulted 3 doctors

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Oct. 5, 2015) Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck suffered a subluxation of his throwing shoulder, Indy Sports Centrals Chris Hagan has learned.

A source close to the situation says at least three out-of-state experts have looked at the injury and given their input. Luck had an MRI a week ago. The injury is also known as a partial separation of the shoulder.

Doctors are concerned about Lucks labrum, which is hard to read from the MRI with this type of injury. The biggest concerns about Luck at the moment are pain and arm strength.

The Colts quarterback injured his shoulder in the teams week three win against the Tennessee Titans. He sat out this weeks game against Jacksonville and his status for Thursdays game against the Houston Texans is in doubt.

http://indysportscentral.com/2015/10/05/source-andrew-luck-suffered-subluxation-of-throwing-shoulder-has-consulted-3-doctors/

These idiot reporters. A subluxation is a partial DISLOCATION. Not a separation.

So does Luck turn it around?

Are you dealing or buying?

I bought him last week, hoping I don't regret it

Just sold him today, non ppr redraft

Luck, Ingram, Eifert, and Crabtree

for

Palmer, Hill, McCoy, and Jordan Mathews

Not sure? I have to choose between Luck and Rivers this week. Almost wish he were out again to force me to play rivers. Have a bad feeling im going to goof this....;(

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Andrew Luck (questionable, shoulder) is expected to miss Thursday night's game against the Texans.

Rapoport said Luck will test his arm before the game, but the plan is for Matt Hasselbeck to start. Hasselbeck played well against the Jaguars last week, but Luck sitting is a downgrade for all the Colts' skill players. With 10 days off before the Patriots in Week 6, this should be the last game Luck is forced to miss.

With 10 days off before the Patriots in Week 6, this should be the last game Luck is forced to miss.

:rolleyes:

Dude obviously gave too much of his good luck beard away.

I'm pretty much over drafting any NFL guy doing commercials. Romo out. Luck out. Marshawn out. Peyton not delivering ROI.

Just sold him today, non ppr redraft

Luck, Ingram, Eifert, and Crabtree

for

Palmer, Hill, McCoy, and Jordan Mathews

well done

And now a Sunday night tilt. Are we expecting him back this week? I guess I'll scoop up old man Hasselbeck just in case.

What are you guys doing with Luck in redraft??

Holding. I would find it hard to try and deal him right now with his value being so low.

it looked like he got a full practice in so I'm probably rolling with him. I may have to pick up Hasselbeck although I'd hate to waste the spot/transaction (limit of 20 for season - dumb rule)

Holding. I would find it hard to try and deal him right now with his value being so low.

Plan B?

Plan B?

Mine right now is Bradford

Josh McCown :bag:

Glad Luck fell to me in the 3rd round.

Im rolling with Rivers again this week. I don't trust luck

Keeping and starting the rest of the way of course. That's the plan A & B for me anyway.

Felt like it all came together in that 2nd half at Tennessee. Unfortunately the injury set things back, but a juicy match-up this week. Excellent shootout potential.

Any reason not to think that he'll pick up where he left off? Luck faced two pretty good defenses in week 1-2... early season games are kind of a mess anyway (remember 2014 Patriots and "benching Brady").

ESPN's Mike Wells reports Andrew Luck (shoulder) "isn't a sure bet to play" Sunday despite practicing.

Luck was reportedly making full throws on Wednesday, but coach Chuck Pagano "isn’t ready to commit to him starting." There's concern Luck's shoulder is still preventing him from making every throw. Luck remains on track to play this week, but could come down to a game-time decision

Foolish me. Clicked on the link expecting that the info contained in the article would be accurate. They cite that Brady had 56 interceptions in his first 51 games. I don't know what games they counted or not (only regular season or also including playoffs), but rest assured Tom Brady has never thrown 56 INTs in a 51 game stretch. In his first four seasons (63 games), he only had 52 interceptions. He played ten more playoff games in that time, tossing 3 picks. So in his first 4 years, he played 73 games with 54 interceptions. I have no idea where they came up with 56 interceptions over his first 51 games.

Edited by Anarchy99

Foolish me. Clicked on the link expecting that the info contained in the article would be accurate. They cite that Brady had 56 interceptions in his first 51 games. I don't know what games they counted or not (only regular season or also including playoffs), but rest assured Tom Brady has never thrown 56 INTs in a 51 game stretch. In his first four seasons (63 games), he only had 52 interceptions. He played ten more playoff games in that time, tossing 3 picks. So in his first 4 years, he played 73 games with 54 interceptions. I have no idea where they came up with 56 interceptions over his first 51 games.

I just counted them up on Pro Football Reference and came up with 41 INTs in his first 51 games, including playoff games.

I would have liked to see him push at least one down the field.

Andrew Luck was so bad today. Maybe the Saints D is finally getting it together.... but Luck basically relied on Saints CB Delvin Breaux falling down twice trying to keep up with TY Hilton for two wide open deep ball TDs. He's had two great games but I'd feel nervous holding him. The line was a shambles and Gore wasn't much help in the run game.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

Reminds me of the year after Stafford threw his 40 tds. Falling back to earth real quick.

Comparing Stafford and Luck? Cmon man

Unless your blind, or just not watching... 95% of this is on his line being absolute trash

He must be furious

Unless your blind, or just not watching... 95% of this is on his line being absolute trash

He must be furious

Stafford threw his 40 tds his third year, as did Luck. Stafford has been a mediocre turnover machine since, we only have 7 games thus far with Luck but can you say hes anything other than a mediocre turnover maching this year?

Reminds me of the year after Stafford threw his 40 tds. Falling back to earth real quick.

Back to back 300 yard games and 3TDs thrown in each. Seems like an awfully slow descent.

He must be furious

Stafford threw his 40 tds his third year, as did Luck. Stafford has been a mediocre turnover machine since, we only have 7 games thus far with Luck but can you say hes anything other than a mediocre turnover maching this year?

Luck would've had over 50 tds last year if he had a Megatron in his prime like Stafford did in 2011. Yes Luck has regressed this year due to injury, terrible line...whatever reasons/excuses you want to use. However he is still head and shoulders above Stafford.