What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drew Brees Thread (2 Viewers)

He arguably should have won it in 2006. He absolutely should have won in 2008 because it's an individual award, not what is accomplished as a team. Manning won it not even being the best at his position that year. 2009 was the most egregious though. Brees bested Manning in nearly every possible statistic and they STILL overwhelmingly voted Manning. The only arguable difference was 112 more yards and one more win. BTW, as the article points out below, Brees was held out of a meaningless game after they'd already secured the #1 seed which the Saints lost. So even trying to use that argument is faulty.
Others have gone into the Brees snubbed for MVP debate in far more detail in other threads. IMO, I don't think there was a season where Brees was the clear cut, runaway favorite and didn't win, so I don't think he was "snubbed." I think a better way to phrase it would be that there were seasons where he was an MVP candidate or in the running but didn't win. To me, missing out on the MVP to LT when he had 2323 YFS and 31 total TD on a 14-2 team should not be considered a snub.

It is nearly impossible to be named MVP on a non-playoff team or a team without a significant won loss record. We can debate why that is, but that's just how things have gone. That rules out 2008 flat out no matter how well Brees played. CLEARLY winning matters to voters.

For years, the MVP award has gone to the best offensive player on the team with the best (or very close to the best) record. Again, we can discuss that ad nauseum on how dumb that is, but that's how it's been for all of eternity. Brees' best case for MVP should have been the SB winning season, but clearly voters had a man crush on Peyton for most of his career. However, that was the year the Colts started 14-0, locked up their top seed, and basically dumped their last two games. That's why Manning won (fair or unfair). That one could have gone either way.

Much like Manning, I think Brees benefited from playing half his games indoors. And he also had seasons where he threw the ball A TON. With one more passing attempt in 2015, Brees would have 9 of the 25 seasons in terms of most passing attempts in a season. As it is, he has 6 of the Top 15 seasons in passing attempts. One would expect that a QB would have better counting stat numbers when throwing the ball 50, 75, 100 times more than other guys. In 2011, Brees had 657 passing attempts. Rodgers put up the numbers he did on 502 attempts. For Rodgers, 155 more passing attempts would be the equivalent of 5 full additional games worth of passing totals.

Brees has been great, but I still don't see a season where Brees was clearly snubbed. Could he have been MVP in one of those years? Sure. But it was never a slam dunk that Brees was the clear best choice and didn't win (although I agree he probably was more deserving than Peyton in 2009).

Others have gone into the Brees snubbed for MVP debate in far more detail in other threads. IMO, I don't think there was a season where Brees was the clear cut, runaway favorite and didn't win, so I don't think he was "snubbed." I think a better way to phrase it would be that there were seasons where he was an MVP candidate or in the running but didn't win.
No one should have to argue why Brees should have won it in 2009. He was better than Manning in every possible way. Brees was the clear cut favorite in pretty much every possible statistic playing 1 less quarter of football & I'd LOVE to see an argument made for Manning for once rather than trying to justify why the better player should have won it.

To me, missing out on the MVP to LT when he had 2323 YFS and 31 total TD on a 14-2 team should not be considered a snub.

It is nearly impossible to be named MVP on a non-playoff team or a team without a significant won loss record. We can debate why that is, but that's just how things have gone. That rules out 2008 flat out no matter how well Brees played. CLEARLY winning matters to voters.
I have no problem with LT winning it. In fact, I think he deserved it. However, there have been many seasons where either another offensive position or defensive position "deserved" it more, yet it was a QB that won it anyway. Still, I only listed as an arguable year to point out that he's had multiple worthy seasons and always gets passed on. When people talk about the greatest of all time, inevitably MVP awards always comes up with Brees and it's a farce.

For years, the MVP award has gone to the best offensive player on the team with the best (or very close to the best) record. Again, we can discuss that ad nauseum on how dumb that is, but that's how it's been for all of eternity. Brees' best case for MVP should have been the SB winning season, but clearly voters had a man crush on Peyton for most of his career. However, that was the year the Colts started 14-0, locked up their top seed, and basically dumped their last two games. That's why Manning won (fair or unfair). That one could have gone either way.
Saints started their season 14-0 and locked up their top seed the same week the Colts did.

Much like Manning, I think Brees benefited from playing half his games indoors. And he also had seasons where he threw the ball A TON. With one more passing attempt in 2015, Brees would have 9 of the 25 seasons in terms of most passing attempts in a season. As it is, he has 6 of the Top 15 seasons in passing attempts. One would expect that a QB would have better counting stat numbers when throwing the ball 50, 75, 100 times more than other guys. In 2011, Brees had 657 passing attempts. Rodgers put up the numbers he did on 502 attempts. For Rodgers, 155 more passing attempts would be the equivalent of 5 full additional games worth of passing totals.
I don't get how this is an argument against Brees winning MVP in any year, much less 2009. By this argument, Manning never should have won it either. This just sounds like an attempt to discredit what Brees has accomplished overall, which again is ridiculous because he did it against contemporaries who were afforded many of the same advantages. Should Brady not be given credit for his Superbowl titles because it was his team and coach that won it just as much or more than his individual performance?

Brees has been great, but I still don't see a season where Brees was clearly snubbed. Could he have been MVP in one of those years? Sure. But it was never a slam dunk that Brees was the clear best choice and didn't win (although I agree he probably was more deserving than Peyton in 2009).
Call it whatever you like, Brees was better in every way than Manning in 2009 and the voters clearly showed unwarranted favoritism towards Manning. I call that a snub.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in a league that our regular season is the full 17 and we redraft for the playoffs. With so many NFC teams 11-3, Brees and Saints starters most likely play week 17, right? 

Drew Brees completed 27-of-38 passes for 279 yards and three touchdowns in the Saints' Week 16 win over the Titans.

The Saints got off to a slow start, falling in a quick 14-0 hole, but they went on to rattle off 24 unanswered points. Brees' first two scores went to Jared Cook, and the third was a short strike to Michael Thomas. Brees has 12 touchdown passes to zero interceptions over the last three weeks and will go to Carolina in Week 17 as a rock-solid QB1 despite the outdoor conditions. Brees had 311 yards and three scores against the Panthers at the Superdome in Week 12.

Coach Sean Payton said that Drew Brees (knee inflammation) is "fine."

Payton added that the Saints just listed him on the injury report in case he had to put a sleeve on for practice. Brees is good to go for the team's Week 17 matchup against the Panthers. The offense is still battling for better playoff seeding and is expected to be full go. The bigger question is whether or not Brees and the passing game will have to put the ball in the air very often against the Panthers' run-funnel defense.

SOURCE: Katherine Terrell on Twitter

Dec 26, 2019, 10:23 AM ET

Drew Brees completed 26-of-33 passes for 208 yards, one touchdown and an interception in the Saints' 26-20, Wild Card loss to the Vikings.

Teddy Bridgewater got plenty of grief for consistently checking the ball down during his time under center, but this has actually been a defining part of the Saints' passing game for awhile. Brees has ranked No. 35, No. 33 and No. 26 over the past three seasons in deep-ball rate among qualified QBs (PFF). This tendency hurt the Saints when it mattered most, as the likes of Alvin Kamara (8-34-0) and Michael Thomas (7-70-0) couldn't find consistent yardage in the underneath areas of the field. Brees will turn 41 years old on January 15, but still regularly demonstrated the ability to operate at an elite level this season by posting a league-best 74.3% completion rate and averaging a robust 8.8 adjusted yards per attempt. Of course, it remains to be seen just how long the future hall of famer plans on playing.

Jan 5, 2020, 4:59 PM ET

Brees will be the starter next year in NO if he wants to be, but his lackluster play today was surprising considering how well he had played down the stretch (15 touchdowns, 0 interceptions in their last four regular season games).  

(Cross-posted in other threads)

Right now, people are thinking “impossible!” ... but Taysom Hill is legitimately in play to be the Saints opening-day starting QB in eight months.

For the first time, it has struck me that Brees may no longer control his exit from New Orleans. Not sure if Payton has it in him to initiate the breakup, though.

(Cross-posted in other threads)

Right now, people are thinking “impossible!” ... but Taysom Hill is legitimately in play to be the Saints opening-day starting QB in eight months.

For the first time, it has struck me that Brees may no longer control his exit from New Orleans. Not sure if Payton has it in him to initiate the breakup, though.
You’d he rather start games than Teddy?  Can he pass it 30 times a game?

You’d he rather start games than Teddy?  Can he pass it 30 times a game?
More a reading of the tea leaves than a wish on my part. Bridgewater is a UFA and may be worth $20 million per to some team.

Taysom Hill is a RFA that can first-round tendered for ~$5 million or so.

More a reading of the tea leaves than a wish on my part. Bridgewater is a UFA and may be worth $20 million per to some team.

Taysom Hill is a RFA that can first-round tendered for ~$5 million or so.
He will never be a starting QB unless there is a starter in front of him injured.  I will bet my balls on that.  You can't seriously think he is an NFL caliber starting QB....really?

He will never be a starting QB unless there is a starter in front of him injured.  I will bet my balls on that.  You can't seriously think he is an NFL caliber starting QB....really?
Why not?  Not saying you're wrong, but why are you so indignant?  He's been pretty incredible in every situation he's been put in.

Bridgewater was hot as hell when he played, I know the had to go back to Brees.but why not just keep a good thing going with Teddy? 

Saints have to look at it like this, stay with a 50 yr old QB in Brees or go younger, keep Bridgewater around for the next decade. what have they ever won with Brees except that fluky win vs. Colts? 

on a side note, what was the deal with the all-white saints uniforms? they're always black uniforms at home, why the  change??! 

Non-Saints fans may not be understanding: Bridgewater is no longer under team control. He is an unrestricted free agent.

There is no future with Bridgewater without him taking a likely under-market-value contract from the Saints. Pro athletes pretty much never do that.

Non-Saints fans may not be understanding: Bridgewater is no longer under team control. He is an unrestricted free agent.

There is no future with Bridgewater without him taking a likely under-market-value contract from the Saints. Pro athletes pretty much never do that.
Off season Q.B. roulette will be interesting.  Brady, Brees, Bridgewater, Manning, Rivers, Newton, Winston, less so Mariotta and Josh Rosen.    I do not see landing spots for all of them.

Off season Q.B. roulette will be interesting.  Brady, Brees, Bridgewater, Manning, Rivers, Newton, Winston, less so Mariotta and Josh Rosen.    I do not see landing spots for all of them.
Newton is not a UFA. And Tannehill is. 

IMO: Brees, Brady, Tannehill, Rivers, and Winston will be back with their incumbent teams, and Eli will retire. Mariota is done as a starter, and Rosen probably is too. That leaves Bridgewater as the best choice for whatever jobs remain that are not filled with a rookie. 

IMO: Brees, Brady ... will be back with their incumbent teams ...
At some point, these teams have to cut bait. I don't know the particulars of Brady's contract situation with the Patriots. As for Brees, it's getting very hard to justify rolling $25-30-million one-year deals for him. Hall of Fame player or not -- at some point, anyone is expendable.

At some point, these teams have to cut bait. I don't know the particulars of Brady's contract situation with the Patriots. As for Brees, it's getting very hard to justify rolling $25-30-million one-year deals for him. Hall of Fame player or not -- at some point, anyone is expendable.
Well, currently the Saints are set to eat $21M for Brees in 2020 if he doesn’t play.

For that reason, I can’t see the Saints re-signing Bridgewater given what I expect he will demand.

So they might as well sign him and rework that 2020 cap hit to have Brees for just $10M or so more. 

Or do you expect them to start Hill?

Brady will be an UFA at the end of the NFL calendar season (March). NE can't franchise him. The same holds true for Brees. In fact, Brady used Brees' contract framework and language to create the contract he signed with NE last year. Neither one of them can be franchised and both will become free agents.

In Brady's case, he has played for less than market value almost his entire career. There is a feeling he is done taking a hometown discount. There was some speculation that he wanted a three year, $90-100 million extension last year fully guaranteed. NE said not a chance. The Pats (meaning BB) would like to have him back at the right price . . . which will likely be a one year deal for a lot less than what Brady wants. Kraft may just say sign him at any cost, but that probably would be unwise. IMO, Brady has reached the point of being average and being a game manager. He can only be a difference maker on occasion and cannot be the go to guy every game offensively anymore (certainly he wasn't this year in NE).

IMO, NE might be better suited to let Brady walk and take the money they didn't give him to upgrade the offense. If they do shell out $30 million to Brady, they won't have much money left to improve his weapons. Unlike the Saints, the Patriots could have radical changes next season, so it's hard to really tell what to expect in NE.

Well, currently the Saints are set to eat $21M for Brees in 2020 if he doesn’t play.

For that reason, I can’t see the Saints re-signing Bridgewater given what I expect he will demand.

So they might as well sign him and rework that 2020 cap hit to have Brees for just $10M or so more. 

Or do you expect them to start Hill?
I think starting Taysom Hill in 2020 is on the table. That's as far as I can say -- can't say "for sure", can't say "no way".

I do think that if the Saints eat the $21 million this coming season and roll with Hill (assuming Bridgewater costs too much to keep) ... the Saints can spend the 2020 and 2021 off-seasons retooling and come back in 2021 as a solid squad. The Saints, right now, only have five 2020 draft picks, so the front office will have to hit a lot of home runs -- both in choosing which team FAs to keep and which other team's low-level FAs to go after.

I don't know. When I think about how the team will have to carry on after Brees -- finances, draft, free agency, roster development -- it just seems like the team would be better off letting the Super Bowl window close fully and setting up the team's next chapter starting now. I would rather the team eat Brees' dead money sooner than later.

Brady will be an UFA at the end of the NFL calendar season (March). NE can't franchise him. The same holds true for Brees. In fact, Brady used Brees' contract framework and language to create the contract he signed with NE last year. Neither one of them can be franchised and both will become free agents.

In Brady's case, he has played for less than market value almost his entire career. There is a feeling he is done taking a hometown discount. There was some speculation that he wanted a three year, $90-100 million extension last year fully guaranteed. NE said not a chance. The Pats (meaning BB) would like to have him back at the right price . . . which will likely be a one year deal for a lot less than what Brady wants. Kraft may just say sign him at any cost, but that probably would be unwise. IMO, Brady has reached the point of being average and being a game manager. He can only be a difference maker on occasion and cannot be the go to guy every game offensively anymore (certainly he wasn't this year in NE).

IMO, NE might be better suited to let Brady walk and take the money they didn't give him to upgrade the offense. If they do shell out $30 million to Brady, they won't have much money left to improve his weapons. Unlike the Saints, the Patriots could have radical changes next season, so it's hard to really tell what to expect in NE.
The formula is at it's end. He's not worth it now. The run is over. The odds of a QB ever giving a discount like he did in order pocket Lombardis' is near zero. The game would have to keep devolving where anyone can play NFL QB due to lack of skills needed. Just be able to throw a football and take off running when need be. Don't worry about being hit and injured. No need to read a D. You are not allowed to be hit. Once we get to flag football, the QB position's value drops. Guys today running a lot would be on IR in past decades, making a pocket QB with great defense reading skills & a quick release, extremely valuable and rare. Ya cant sack them and drive them into the ground, cant hit them low, cant hit them high. The fact that there were 3 guys in their 40s that made the playoffs is proof that QB is not as valuable as it was. OL and D is more valuable now.

Impending free agent Drew Brees declined to comment on his future following Sunday's Wild Card loss to Minnesota.

For the second time in three years, the Saints are going home courtesy of the Vikings, who pulled out a 26-20 overtime victory. The future Hall of Famer wasn't ready to show his cards Sunday, playing it close to the vest in his post-game remarks. "I’ve always just taken it one year at a time and kind of reevaluate each offseason, and find the things I want to get better at and move on," said the soon-to-be 41-year-old, who contributed a career-best 116.3 quarterback rating during the regular season but committed a pair of costly turnovers in Sunday's defeat. Even with Teddy Bridgewater and exciting hybrid Taysom Hill in tow, it would still be an upset if Brees played anywhere but New Orleans in 2020.

SOURCE: ProFootballTalk on NBC Sports

Jan 6, 2020, 8:19 AM ET

Regarding Taysom HIll, it is one thing to play a few plays scripted for you and playing an entire game and season where teams start to scheme for your schtick.  I don't think he is that kind of every game, every down QB and I certainly wouldn't want to take a risk on whether he is or isn't if I think my team is capable of winning a Super Bowl. Rebuilding? Maybe you take that chance.

Brady definitely is not the same HOF QB he has been but you have to consider that he had almost no true weapons this year. No TE. And other than Edelman is ok but he will turn 34 in May and the rest of the receivers are a bunch of JAGs.

Brees had a great season and is still capable of playing at a high level. 

The game is ultimately a numbers game and whether it makes sense to keep Brady or Brees at whatever price they demand will be the question. My guess is both guys are playing for another SB and for career passing records and will play somewhere next year. My guess is both guys would prefer to stay where they are and will offer reasonable terms.

Regarding Taysom HIll, it is one thing to play a few plays scripted for you and playing an entire game and season where teams start to scheme for your schtick.  I don't think he is that kind of every game, every down QB and I certainly wouldn't want to take a risk on whether he is or isn't if I think my team is capable of winning a Super Bowl. Rebuilding? Maybe you take that chance.

Brady definitely is not the same HOF QB he has been but you have to consider that he had almost no true weapons this year. No TE. And other than Edelman is ok but he will turn 34 in May and the rest of the receivers are a bunch of JAGs.

Brees had a great season and is still capable of playing at a high level. 

The game is ultimately a numbers game and whether it makes sense to keep Brady or Brees at whatever price they demand will be the question. My guess is both guys are playing for another SB and for career passing records and will play somewhere next year. My guess is both guys would prefer to stay where they are and will offer reasonable terms.
Flip flop those two  and put Brady on NO and Brees on NE this year and people would be saying Brees was done and Brady could play another 5 years. Thomas > Edelman. Kamara + Murray > Michel + White. Cook > Watson. NOS OL > NEP OL. Lutz > NE kickers.

if i am the packers i sign brees and line him up in the backfield next to rogers then you can direct snap to either of them and hey is brees going to throw it is rogers going to run it you just dont know and that would keep defense on there toes and lead to a lot more wins take that to the bank brohans 

Doug B said:
I don't expect the Saints to stand pat, either. This version of the team has maxed out.
If Brees wants to play again this year, I don't think the Benson family lets him play anywhere else.  That complicates things.

Initially I put low odds on Bridgewater carrying the clipboard one more year, but looking at the NFL landscape, there's only a couple of teams that I can see giving Teddy starter money (Miami, maybe Carolina).  Maybe he gets a handshake from all involved that Drew goes one more and they'll lock up Teddy for 3 years after that.

Just Win Baby said:
Newton is not a UFA. And Tannehill is. 

IMO: Brees, Brady, Tannehill, Rivers, and Winston will be back with their incumbent teams, and Eli will retire. Mariota is done as a starter, and Rosen probably is too. That leaves Bridgewater as the best choice for whatever jobs remain that are not filled with a rookie. 
I see Pittsburgh taking a run at Mariota. 

If Brees wants to play again this year, I don't think the Benson family lets him play anywhere else.  That complicates things.

Initially I put low odds on Bridgewater carrying the clipboard one more year, but looking at the NFL landscape, there's only a couple of teams that I can see giving Teddy starter money (Miami, maybe Carolina).  Maybe he gets a handshake from all involved that Drew goes one more and they'll lock up Teddy for 3 years after that.
Do you see Teddy having any interest in Pittsburgh?? Ben isn’t going to be around much longer even at all. Plus they are basically a playoff team, and even though he starts as backup he is close to a starter. 

Do you see Teddy having any interest in Pittsburgh?? Ben isn’t going to be around much longer even at all. Plus they are basically a playoff team, and even though he starts as backup he is close to a starter. 
If he's cool with being a high paid backup, he'll stay in New Orleans (IMO).  He's comfortable with the coaching staff, the playbook, and the other players.  Can't see him uprooting just to be a backup elsewhere.

My gut says Bridgewater gets Foles-type money from Miami and goes there.  He was born there, went to high school there, and has family roots there.  Great weather, up and coming team/coach, division seems to be there for the taking....Bridgewater to Miami just seems like too perfect of a script not to happen.

Saints coach Sean Payton said Drew Brees is still "playing at a high level."

It's notable because Brees is an impending free agent and the Saints could theoretically move on from him if they wanted a fresh start. Brees was playing at a high level during the regular season but had one of his worst games in the Wild Card loss to the Vikings this past weekend. Brees said he has always taken things "one year at a time" and plans to "reevaluate each offseason." As of now, it would be a surprise if New Orleans and Brees aren't working together ahead of the 2020 season.

SOURCE: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Jan 7, 2020, 1:24 PM ET

If he's cool with being a high paid backup, he'll stay in New Orleans (IMO).  He's comfortable with the coaching staff, the playbook, and the other players.  Can't see him uprooting just to be a backup elsewhere.

My gut says Bridgewater gets Foles-type money from Miami and goes there.  He was born there, went to high school there, and has family roots there.  Great weather, up and coming team/coach, division seems to be there for the taking....Bridgewater to Miami just seems like too perfect of a script not to happen.
I'm just gonna say--Bridgewater is not that good. He is a JAG.  I know people liked his five starts but I saw him much longer in MN and then that injury was devastating. I have no faith in him longterm as a high end NFL starter.

I'm just gonna say--Bridgewater is not that good. He is a JAG.  I know people liked his five starts but I saw him much longer in MN and then that injury was devastating. I have no faith in him longterm as a high end NFL starter.
I wasn't impressed.  Don't get me wrong, he's no Nathan Peterman.  He's a game manager.  I think he's ok and would be a fine bridge to the next guy, but it's not like transitioning to Rodgers from Favre.

If Brees decides to play another year and Teddy takes the money and runs, I'm not going to be super sad about it (especially if they draft a 'day 2' guy like Fromm).

I'm actually more concerned that if Brees leaves the Saints end up breaking the bank to keep Ted on board.  I don't want other positions to suffer because "we just gotta have Teddy"

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports at least one network has contacted Drew Brees to see if he'd be interested in becoming a television game analyst.

Per Schefter, that network was not ESPN. The soon-to-be 41-year-old (his birthday is Wednesday) has yet to make a decision about his playing future, though 2019 showed the future Hall of Famer still has plenty left in the tank. The Saints find themselves at somewhat of a crossroads with all three of their quarterbacks—Brees, Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill—headed for free agency this offseason. Ultimately we'd expect Brees back for another season in the Big Easy, though a broadcasting career could be in his future.

SOURCE: ESPN.com

Jan 12, 2020, 1:31 PM ET

Wondering how this news will effect Bridgewater and Hill.
I think that’s going to be a top offseason story. Bridgewater passed up an opportunity last year, will he do it again? Seems like he likes NewOrleans but he ain’t getting any younger 

I think that’s going to be a top offseason story. Bridgewater passed up an opportunity last year, will he do it again? Seems like he likes NewOrleans but he ain’t getting any younger 
Me, I was a Hill fan when he was at Green Bay.  I thought the Packers got too cute trying to sneak him on to their practice squad and was very disappointed when the Saints poached him off there.  As to Bridgewater, his 5-0 record this year certainly raises eyebrows.  At the level Brees is playing he gets whatever he wants, but one wonders when he reaches that age cliff. 

Saints GM Mickey Loomis said the organization's view on bringing Drew Brees back is "no different than it's been the last few years."

"It's easy to take him for granted yet I don't take him for granted," Loomis said. "Look, if any of us are surprised at what he does, then we're just not very smart." 41-year-old Brees finished with a league-high 74.3 percent completion rate last year, rebounding from a mid-season thumb injury to toss 24 touchdowns and seven picks over 11 games. New Orleans clearly sounds intent on letting Brees decide his own fate with the franchise, likely pinning him under center in the Superdome in 2020. He was also reportedly contacted by an unknown network to transition full-time into a television game analyst role.

SOURCE: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Jan 22, 2020, 2:54 PM ET

Speaking on his upcoming free agency, Drew Brees confirmed he has no plans to leave New Orleans.

"I've played with them 14 years," said Brees at Thursday's Pro Bowl festivities in Orlando. "It's not a matter of if it gets done but when." The 41-year-old admitted "at this stage" of his career it's not a "given that I'm coming back every year," though it does appear Brees will return for at least 2020. Already the NFL's all-time leader in both touchdowns and passing yards, Brees told NFL Network's Jane Slater he'll "always be a Saint." Brees would assuredly draw widespread interest on the open market, though it's hard to envision him leaving the Big Easy, especially after these comments.

SOURCE: Jane Slater on Twitter

Jan 23, 2020, 5:10 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread