What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What movie is this line from? (1 Viewer)

johnjohn

Footballguy
Post your favorite line from any movie and others will try to guess it. Yes, you can cheat with Google, but what would be the point?

I'll start off with mine.

"I wanted to be loved cause I was great, a Big Man. Now I'm nothing. Look. The glory around... trees, birds... I dishonored it all and didn't notice the glory. A foolish man."

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT talk about Fight Club![/SIZE]

johnjohn said:
Post your favorite line from any movie and others will try to guess it. Yes, you can cheat with Google, but what would be the point?

I'll start off with mine.

"I wanted to be loved cause I was great, a Big Man. Now I'm nothing. Look. The glory around... trees, birds... I dishonored it all and didn't notice the glory. A foolish man."
Tree Of Life

Not that I knew it. I just didn't want the question to go unanswered.

I've been coming here every summer of my adult life, and every summer there she is oiling and lotioning, lotioning and oiling... smiling. I can't take this no more!

"Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ####... me."

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. Basically, I just want to take awkward photos with your daughter and a random cat because I'm white.

...Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. Basically, I just want to take awkward photos with your daughter and a random cat because I'm white.
Say Anything....although, I'm not sure about the last line.

Users who are viewing this thread