What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Futures Dynasty Prospects Guys to build around. (1 Viewer)

Crazy Tony

Footballguy
MY GOAL IS TO CREATE AN EASY TO SCROLL THREAD WHERE YOU CAN SEE VARIOUS LISTS OF RBs POSTED BY A VARIETY OF PEOPLE.

PLEASE DON'T DEBATE OTHER PEOPLE'S RANKINGS. JUST POST YOUR OWN GUYS FOR YOUR OWN REASONS. I hate the threads that get sidetracked with the back & forth and some homer debates another homer about crap not related to the topic.

HERE ARE CATEGORIES:
List as many names in each category that you like or might avoid as a RB to build your team around.
-2014 RB Future Rookies to watch for.

-2013 RB Current Rookies that you like going forward.

-OTHER Younger RBs with < = 3-4 years in the league that you like going forward. Maybe they're end of a contract, were on IR, finally getting Opportunity etc.

Please indicate League Format and Rank them overall with a few word blurb why/whynot.

Finally select 4-5 targets that you'd realistically try to build your team around.

I'm going to post my list shortly. I have to research 2014 rookies first before I complete the task You're welcome to start.

I'm in 2QB PPR league that can start up to 4 RBs each week. 10 teams and 25 roster spots. See my signature for specifics.

2014 Prospects: Haven't done a ton of research. Bleacher report has these guys to watch:

Lache Seastrunk, Baylor 5'10 210lbs

Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona,

DeAnthony Thomas, Oregon 5'9 176lbs

Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin 6'1 203

Bishop Sankey, UofWashing,

Jeremy Hill, LSU 6'2 235

Marion Grice, ASU

Charles Sims, WVU,

Devonta Freeman, FSU 5'9

James Wilder JR, FSU

*Karlos Williams, FSU,

Andre Williams, Boston College, 6'0 227

Current Rookies and Younger Players

Doug Martin -injured but this guy is tough and runs hard.

Gio Bernard- I like his burst and Rec. He seems to run hard whenever he can even though smaller.

Eddie Lacy- Fused toes or not this guy is playing well for a rookie.

Trent Richardson- I like this upside. WTF is going on currently is concern. Patience.

Spiller - Great talent. Not 100%.

Morris - Not too familiar. Runs well and likely to improve as WAS off gets back to 2012 form.

DMurray- Great when healthy. Biased as owner. Nervous about injury but not as much as people make of it.

LV Bell -Who else is there in PIT. Liked research on him from FBG don't know enough though.

Stacy- Liked FBG pre season info. Great last month.

Ben Tate - Tough, runs hard, bigger. Not great situation RBBC. Stock continues to rise.

Vereen- Waldman liked this guy. We haven't really seen what he can do yet.

C Michael- Another Waldman guy that is perfect for SEA style but 3rd on depth chart.

Lattimore- Very interested but will he return to Sophomore self or will he be LeShoure-like and not impressive.

Ellington- Taking advantage of oppty. Read good info just didn't focus on him vs other players.

Ingram - Haven't given up on him. Disappointment but dont' believe we've seen what he can do.

Since I already own Richardson and Murray I'll put them on my list. Next 2 are realistic guys I might be able to trade for and a rookie that I think I could draft.

1. Richardson-I own. Not necessarily open to trading.

2. Murray- I own. Would be open to trading.

3. Stacy - Attainable but not elite. Seems to be clear starter.

4. Lattimore- before he's proven, take a gamble on him with upside hopes.

5. Seastruck based on size/speed and what little I know.

6. Sankey from UW Solid 25+ rush/game guy with good hands dual threat.

I don't know about FA contracts etc. That hasn't been factored in. I live in OREGON and like DeAnthony Thomas's talent but don't like his size. If he's drafted by PHI then you have to look at him closer. I like the bigger guys that can move around and take a hit. Hill from LSU has potential but I hate off field issues. QBs are favored in my league so I know RBs will drop regardless of where I pick from so I assume I can acquire any of them.

I'm in a 10 team....10 player keeper and we have 2 IR spots. I just added Latavius Murray (Oak). D Mac is a FA next year and this kid could be huge imo.

Users who are viewing this thread