What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Survey Season at MyFantasyLeague... (1 Viewer)

ItsOnlytheRiver

Footballguy
I love MFL, and have been a loyal fan for years, but I think it's time for this place to stop mailing it in. So when you're filling out your surveys this year be sure to mention these points:

The site design has passed old and has entered archaic. It's time. We have the technology. Make it happen.

The "messages" (AKA Spam) they post at the top of home pages has gotten out of hand. I wouldn't mind the spam if there was perhaps a central account one could log into to manage all their leagues from because dismissing one spam message a week isn't that bad... dismissing it at every league is beyond ridiculous. Plus, a central account would be great anyway and could have a number of great features.

Their live scoring app GameDay hasn't been improved since.. I don't think it ever has. It's had the same crummy bugs since day one.

What else you guys got?

I love MFL, and have been a loyal fan for years, but I think it's time for this place to stop mailing it in. So when you're filling out your surveys this year be sure to mention these points:

The site design has passed old and has entered archaic. It's time. We have the technology. Make it happen.

The "messages" (AKA Spam) they post at the top of home pages has gotten out of hand. I wouldn't mind the spam if there was perhaps a central account one could log into to manage all their leagues from because dismissing one spam message a week isn't that bad... dismissing it at every league is beyond ridiculous. Plus, a central account would be great anyway and could have a number of great features.

Their live scoring app GameDay hasn't been improved since.. I don't think it ever has. It's had the same crummy bugs since day one.

What else you guys got?
Hey, they added jersey numbers to the live scoring app! I'm sure I need that more than game situation, scoring details, game time, etc.

This is the worst website in pay-for fantasy football. OP is exactly right. Stop mailing it in and make the site more user friendly. And don't tell me I can have all that I want if I code it myself. That's not service.

IMO, RTSports is the model. Approximate that.

Lots of fantasy sites seem to be mailing it in these days (ahem).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the worst website in pay-for fantasy football. OP is exactly right. Stop mailing it in and make the site more user friendly. And don't tell me I can have all that I want if I code it myself. That's not service.
It's also false. You can change the colors, you can't change the functionality.

We had the live scoring not work on 2 different weekends. One time I had to do it by pen and paper to get the right numbers and add the differences. When I asked for help the emails back and forth would you drive you nuts. I asked if there was a phone number, customer service number where I could speak to a human being and they said "it's an internet site". I offered to call in case there was fear of long distance charges, just terrible customer service. And all that was after some dingbat tried to handle my issues with their inability to freeze players from waiver wire pick ups after their Thursday games were played.

I will be looking at other options next year, been a Commish for 5-6 leagues on there for about 10 years.

I agree with the stuff about upgrading the interface and all, and it should be at the top of the list.

As far as actual functionality, my list would be:

1. Make locking players from waivers either obey the setting that is used for FCFS, or give an additional setting that does the same for queued up/BB waivers.

2. Give ability to drop more than one player at a time when doing conditional BB waivers (because salary cap leagues you may have to cut multiple players to afford your blind bid).

3. Give ability to indicate a player should be placed in your starting lineup if you win him in queued up/BB waivers.

4. Scrollbar on the auction chat window and results notifications.

5. For all standings sort criteria, playoff seedings, etc, add "Opponent Points Scored". Right now they only have "Reverse Opponent Points Scored" which makes sense in the NFL where you directly limit opponent scoring so low scoring means you did well. But is beyond idiotic to use as a sort criteria in fantasy where you have no impact on your opponent's scoring so low scoring means only that you had it easy and so are less deserving of winning the tiebreak.

We had the live scoring not work on 2 different weekends. One time I had to do it by pen and paper to get the right numbers and add the differences. When I asked for help the emails back and forth would you drive you nuts. I asked if there was a phone number, customer service number where I could speak to a human being and they said "it's an internet site". I offered to call in case there was fear of long distance charges, just terrible customer service. And all that was after some dingbat tried to handle my issues with their inability to freeze players from waiver wire pick ups after their Thursday games were played.

I will be looking at other options next year, been a Commish for 5-6 leagues on there for about 10 years.
What? I've never had the live scoring completely not work. And their customer service isn't terrible for anyone that can handle talking over email. I had the same exact waiver issue going into last season and it was handled in one email message.

I agree with the stuff about upgrading the interface and all, and it should be at the top of the list.

As far as actual functionality, my list would be:

1. Make locking players from waivers either obey the setting that is used for FCFS, or give an additional setting that does the same for queued up/BB waivers.

2. Give ability to drop more than one player at a time when doing conditional BB waivers (because salary cap leagues you may have to cut multiple players to afford your blind bid).

3. Give ability to indicate a player should be placed in your starting lineup if you win him in queued up/BB waivers.

4. Scrollbar on the auction chat window and results notifications.

5. For all standings sort criteria, playoff seedings, etc, add "Opponent Points Scored". Right now they only have "Reverse Opponent Points Scored" which makes sense in the NFL where you directly limit opponent scoring so low scoring means you did well. But is beyond idiotic to use as a sort criteria in fantasy where you have no impact on your opponent's scoring so low scoring means only that you had it easy and so are less deserving of winning the tiebreak.
Good suggestions. For as customizable as the site is I always come away thinking there should be more options in any particular list of settings.

On the roster page, there should be a list of what draft picks each teams have (in dynasty). Would make trading a little easier.

I hate everything about that site except the team I have on it.
Gadabout, what site do you prefer (RS Sports, other)?

Just curious because I've been using MFL.com in two leagues for about nine (9) seasons now and one thing I noticed is that the "older" Owners seem to love it and the younger dudes absolutely hate it. I'm kind of on the fence because I'm so familiar with it from using it for so many years, but I can understand some of the frustrations as well and maybe it's time to start looking elsewhere.

They need better settings for salary cap penalties when a player is dropped. Currently, the penalty is XX% of the current years salary. Nothing for the other years of his contract. What if the player has 5 years remaining on his contract?

Dizzy said:
Gadabout said:

Just curious because I've been using MFL.com in two leagues for about nine (9) seasons now and one thing I noticed is that the "older" Owners seem to love it and the younger dudes absolutely hate it. I'm kind of on the fence because I'm so familiar with it from using it for so many years, but I can understand some of the frustrations as well and maybe it's time to start looking elsewhere.
I like Flea Flicker and Yahoo.

My gripes with MFL is that it looks like a 9th grader's computer science project. Everything seems to take 17 clicks to find. It's just a horrible experience through and through. It doesn't feel like something we should be shelling out all that money for. We (the commish) use it because of the FABB functions.

Dizzy said:
Gadabout said:

I like Flea Flicker and Yahoo.My gripes with MFL is that it looks like a 9th grader's computer science project. Everything seems to take 17 clicks to find. It's just a horrible experience through and through. It doesn't feel like something we should be shelling out all that money for. We (the commish) use it because of the FABB functions.
Well, that's the thing, it's got a lot more functionality than those 2 sites. Someone is going to best them before long, though.

ItsOnlytheRiver said:
This is ridiculous and the reason I won't be back unless they drop the spam.

Dizzy said:
Gadabout said:

I like Flea Flicker and Yahoo.My gripes with MFL is that it looks like a 9th grader's computer science project. Everything seems to take 17 clicks to find. It's just a horrible experience through and through. It doesn't feel like something we should be shelling out all that money for. We (the commish) use it because of the FABB functions.
Well, that's the thing, it's got a lot more functionality than those 2 sites. Someone is going to best them before long, though.
It's functionality that I need to convince the commish we don't need (or use).

Dizzy said:
Gadabout said:

OK, so perhaps it's an over-saturation issue. I can understand that if you just want to pop in, do your FF business, and pop out... then it feels like a lot of window dressing gets in the way.

Almost like the MFL.com crew is so focused on bringing in new features and tweaking the existing elements that the basic functionality is getting old and buried.

I agree with a previous post regarding the MFL Gameday download... needs an overhaul. I love it, but also encounter quite a few problems with it throughout the season.

A live update for gamedays would be nice. Having a stock refresh is primitive.

A first party phone app would be nice too. The third party ones try but are inaccurate a lot. I've had null playing in my lineup many times on the phone.

A first party phone app would be nice too. The third party ones try but are inaccurate a lot. I've had null playing in my lineup many times on the phone.
I don't think it could remain stable. It would literally be in constant refresh mode during the early games.

Please Please Please bring up to them to improve their Salary Cap and Contract Player features! I have been begging them for years to upgrade this part of their site but falls on deaf ears annually. We have an Auction league and track salary caps per team because, within limits, teams can trade cap money similar to trading draft picks in a straight draft league. I have been tallying the caps for each team as the commish for 19+ years and there has to be a better way to automatically track this on the site if they would just give it some attention. Thanks guys!

I don't think it could remain stable. It would literally be in constant refresh mode during the early games.
Every other league hosting site has this. It's not rocket science.

Please Please Please bring up to them to improve their Salary Cap and Contract Player features! I have been begging them for years to upgrade this part of their site but falls on deaf ears annually. We have an Auction league and track salary caps per team because, within limits, teams can trade cap money similar to trading draft picks in a straight draft league. I have been tallying the caps for each team as the commish for 19+ years and there has to be a better way to automatically track this on the site if they would just give it some attention. Thanks guys!
Can you clarify a bit here? Not sure but at first read it sounds like you might be making things unnecessarily painful on yourself and not using some of the functionality that already is there.

Is there a hard cap that you can't go over at any point including during the season, players retain a salary all year long regardless of team they are on (or perhaps have it reset from waivers, but they have a salary either way). And teams can trade that part of their cap? And if they do, are they only trading this or next year's worth or does it stay that way forever until there is another trade that changes it?

Or is it a soft cap that only applies at the time of the auction and once the auction finishes there essentially is no salary cap that plays any role until the next auction? And if so are players keepable at their previous salary or their previous salary plus some modifier?

Can you clarify a bit here? Not sure but at first read it sounds like you might be making things unnecessarily painful on yourself and not using some of the functionality that already is there.

Is there a hard cap that you can't go over at any point including during the season, players retain a salary all year long regardless of team they are on (or perhaps have it reset from waivers, but they have a salary either way). And teams can trade that part of their cap? And if they do, are they only trading this or next year's worth or does it stay that way forever until there is another trade that changes it?

Or is it a soft cap that only applies at the time of the auction and once the auction finishes there essentially is no salary cap that plays any role until the next auction? And if so are players keepable at their previous salary or their previous salary plus some modifier?
Thanks for the reply Greg. I am intimately familiar with MFL salary cap options currently. Here is what our league does so you can understand it and then let me know if you have any ideas. So we have 14 teams in an Auction league where each year every team starts out with $500 cap dollars. For example, when we finished our draft this year in August, for 2014 (the following season), teams can include cap money in their trades with other teams but within limits (cannot fall below $350 or over $700 ever). Thus it is a hard cap. We currently set the site to $700 throughout the year so teams cannot have a total roster that exceeds that cap number.

Currently I track all the back and forth of salary cap trades manually using a spreadsheet that we post on our site. My request is and has always been, if there were a way to set a starting cap for each team (there is already this feature I am aware) AND then somehow allocate for cap dollars to be part of any trades, which can then be tallied as a "Net Cap" number say on the Rosters page where most of the salary cap info is, that would solve my problems immensely! It is basic math and I don't think would be hard to tweak given the current features. Let me know if that is clearer and what ideas you may have. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Greg. I am intimately familiar with MFL salary cap options currently. Here is what our league does so you can understand it and then let me know if you have any ideas. So we have 14 teams in an Auction league where each year every team starts out with $500 cap dollars. For example, when we finished our draft this year in August, for 2014 (the following season), teams can include cap money in their trades with other teams but within limits (cannot fall below $350 or over $700 ever). Thus it is a hard cap. We currently set the site to $700 throughout the year so teams cannot have a total roster that exceeds that cap number.

Currently I track all the back and forth of salary cap trades manually using a spreadsheet that we post on our site. My request is and has always been, if there were a way to set a starting cap for each team (there is already this feature I am aware) AND then somehow allocate for cap dollars to be part of any trades, which can then be tallied as a "Net Cap" number say on the Rosters page where most of the salary cap info is, that would solve my problems immensely! It is basic math and I don't think would be hard to tweak given the current features. Let me know if that is clearer and what ideas you may have. Thanks!
Yes, the part I was thinking of that you aren't using that would at least partially simplify things is using the individual cap number for each team.

You would still have to manually announce a trade includes a cap amount, and you would have to manually go to the Commish functions and change those two team's cap amounts by the amount traded. And you'd probably want to continue to continue to keep a record of what cap dollars changed hands in each trade so you can refer back if needed.

But once those figures are in the individual team cap spot on the website, it would take the burden away of having to manually monitor every transaction for a cap violation. Auctions, blind bidding, and non-cap trades would all have the individual team's current adjusted cap used for transactions. Trades involving exchange of cap space, you might have to make the adjustment before the trade could be accepted, assuming you don't use a commish review already anyway.

Yes, the part I was thinking of that you aren't using that would at least partially simplify things is using the individual cap number for each team.

You would still have to manually announce a trade includes a cap amount, and you would have to manually go to the Commish functions and change those two team's cap amounts by the amount traded. And you'd probably want to continue to continue to keep a record of what cap dollars changed hands in each trade so you can refer back if needed.

But once those figures are in the individual team cap spot on the website, it would take the burden away of having to manually monitor every transaction for a cap violation. Auctions, blind bidding, and non-cap trades would all have the individual team's current adjusted cap used for transactions. Trades involving exchange of cap space, you might have to make the adjustment before the trade could be accepted, assuming you don't use a commish review already anyway.
I guess I should add one wrinkle to how we track the caps that perhaps wasn't clear. So once our draft ends in August, for that season, everyone operates during the year at a hard cap of $700. Any trades that are made that year are taking from the next year's cap dollars, just like trading next year's draft picks for help this year.

I know I could manually track this but I already do that and it is tedious and time consuming not to mention, has a lot of potential for me to miss calculate something, etc. So my hope is that there is a way to enter a figure for the following year's cap for each team, incorporate a box that each team can enter a cap figure as part of a trade, and then have the site add a box on the Rosters page that would keep track of the +/- cap dollars for each team spent in trades for the following year. An example during the season might look like this: Team X Total Salary $650 Total Cap $700 Cap Room Available $50 (NEW) Next Year's Cap: $ derived from +/- entered in each trade. Comprende?

Every other league hosting site has this. It's not rocket science.
What is a live game day update? What does it bring that live scoring doesn't.

Used rtsports for the first time this year. Draft software sucked. When I leave it running on Sunday it ends up locking up the webpage.

rssports is beyond awful for everything but live scoring.

other than the look i have no mfl issues :shrug:

I love MFL. The other services cannot compare. None of the other services give you the freedom to do what MFL allows you to do.

Sure there are things that could be improved and I hope they do so but I think its strange MFL is taking flack anywhere when the other services cannot compete. If you want to pay 3x as much for garbage CBS or if you want to use a site like ESPN which isn't even capable of having a good scoring setup then have at it.

I can understand how the design side of MFL presents difficulties for those not familiar with various things but it is absolutely awesome being able to make our league OUR own league and I for one wouldn't want them to remove that ability to accomodate folks that want something as wretched what RTS or ESPN offers in terms of appearance. MFL requires X amount of time to make it the way you want it. If you don't have the time or don't feel like putting any time into your league then you should use one of the services that gives you zero options but does the work for you.

Each year I see updates and improvements that MFL does make and I appreciate it. Hopefully they continue to do so and hopefully they get to a few of the bigger ones that have been requested enough to make sense for them to address.

my only problem with mfl is customizing seems to be a chore... i am pretty technical and still found it to be a little challenging

Maybe it's because we live in the age of apps, we feel that things are suppose to get updated more frequently. Why pay again, if the product hasn't gotten better.

And yes, MFL needs an native app.

Agent575 said:
I love MFL. The other services cannot compare. None of the other services give you the freedom to do what MFL allows you to do.

Sure there are things that could be improved and I hope they do so but I think its strange MFL is taking flack anywhere when the other services cannot compete. If you want to pay 3x as much for garbage CBS or if you want to use a site like ESPN which isn't even capable of having a good scoring setup then have at it.

I can understand how the design side of MFL presents difficulties for those not familiar with various things but it is absolutely awesome being able to make our league OUR own league and I for one wouldn't want them to remove that ability to accomodate folks that want something as wretched what RTS or ESPN offers in terms of appearance. MFL requires X amount of time to make it the way you want it. If you don't have the time or don't feel like putting any time into your league then you should use one of the services that gives you zero options but does the work for you.

Each year I see updates and improvements that MFL does make and I appreciate it. Hopefully they continue to do so and hopefully they get to a few of the bigger ones that have been requested enough to make sense for them to address.
Show of hands here. Who wants to put time into rearranging rectangles on web page?

Agent575 said:

Show of hands here. Who wants to put time into rearranging rectangles on web page?
Here!

Agent575 said:

Used to spend hours in grad school playing Tetris.

All I want is to be able to have a flex IDP slot. It shouldn't be that hard. (Or if it's possible already my commish is just being lazy) we voted it in last year but couldn't make it happen.

All I want is to be able to have a flex IDP slot. It shouldn't be that hard. (Or if it's possible already my commish is just being lazy) we voted it in last year but couldn't make it happen.
You can flex nearly every position at once if you wanted.

All you would have to do compared to your current lineup, is increase the min and max total number of starters by 1... then hit the check box by each IDP position you want to start using that you weren't before to indicate you use it now. And then for each of those positions, set a minimum number of 0 and a maximum number of 1 (assuming it's a single flex spot). I.e, if you went from 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE for a total of 6 players, you would instead go to:

Total starters: Min: 7 ... Max 7

QB: Min 1 ... Max 1

RB: Min 2 ... Max 2

WR: Min 2 .. Max 2

TE: Min 1 ... Max 1

DT: Min 0 ... Max 1

LB: Min 0 ... Max 1

DB: Min 0 ... Max 1

The only thing I've seen where MFL has a weakness with flex spots is enforcing some combos of lineup validity if you have multiple flex spots that use different positions in each flex. Because it knows how many players you can start, and how many at each position, but it wouldn't know that this set of positions can start 1 extra between them, and this other group can also start 1 extra between them. That is, previous example of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, but now we add 1 flex RB/WR/TE, to go with our 1 flex DT/LB/DB, your lineup setup would look like this:

Total starters: Min: 8 ... Max 8

QB: Min 1 ... Max 1

RB: Min 2 ... Max 3

WR: Min 2 .. Max 3

TE: Min 1 ... Max 2

DT: Min 0 ... Max 1

LB: Min 0 ... Max 1

DB: Min 0 ... Max 1

So the spot it would be weak at is that it doesn't know RB/WR/TE are one flex spot and DT/LB/DB are another. It just knows 8 players total and that the other positions have to fall in the range given... it doesn't know that if you start a 3rd RB that you can't start a 3rd WR too. If you tried to start a lineup with 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 0 IDP it would allow it because that's 8 players as allowed, and none of the positions are starting more players than allowed or less than are allowed.

Most leagues don't have multiple different position flexes so it isn't an issue. It is for mine as we have a QB/RB flex and a WR/TE flex. Not a big issue to deal with in practice though. I just remind everyone at the start of the season that the site will not complain if they misuse one of the flex spots in this fashion, but our league rules don't allow it. If they start an invalid lineup, then after the games are final, we remove the highest scoring player at a position that makes the lineup valid.

Have had that setup for about 6 years each in 2 different leagues, and have had to penalize someone like that once that I can recall, so it hasn't been a source of trouble really. But again, you'd only hit if potentially if you had an offensive flex as well as the IDP flex.

Does anyone else not have the playoff bracket set? I'm in a bunch of leagues on MFL and none of the brackets are set, is it a commish setting?

Does anyone else not have the playoff bracket set? I'm in a bunch of leagues on MFL and none of the brackets are set, is it a commish setting?
As a commish I always set it up. If there's a way to have it automatically set I don't know what it is.

As a commish I always set it up. If there's a way to have it automatically set I don't know what it is.
Just doing this for the first time this year. What a mess. This is an area that needs dire improvement. Nothing is intuitive. I basically made a playoff schedule by trial and error having 10 different brackets made to account for teams not in the playoffs and those that will be eliminated so they can continue to play a game and get points.

It doesn't give the option for "highest remaining seed".

It doesn't seem to update right away for the "winner of game #1". I'll wait till the end of today to see if that happens.

When I have to manually change the teams that won into the playoff slot, it makes the bracket look like crap. No point in even showing it.

Since the schedule page stops showing matchups at week 13, I have no idea if this is recording the wins and losses any where. Standings page shows it is not. ETA: Now I see I have to update the schedule page AND the playoff bracket. That is ridiculous.

I feel like I have to be doing this wrong because it is so asinine.

ETA: Got it to look better but totally not an intuitive process. A lot of trial and error.

Just doing this for the first time this year. What a mess. This is an area that needs dire improvement. Nothing is intuitive. I basically made a playoff schedule by trial and error having 10 different brackets made to account for teams not in the playoffs and those that will be eliminated so they can continue to play a game and get points.

It doesn't seem to update right away for the "winner of game #1". I'll wait till the end of today to see if that happens.

When I have to manually change the teams that won into the playoff slot, it makes the bracket look like crap. No point in even showing it.

Since the schedule page stops showing matchups at week 13, I have no idea if this is recording the wins and losses any where. Standings page shows it is not. ETA: Now I see I have to update the schedule page AND the playoff bracket. That is ridiculous.

ETA: Got it to look better but totally not an intuitive process. A lot of trial and error.
Playoff games do not get added onto regular season records in any sport I've ever heard of. Changing it to work the way you are wanting would be pretty un-intuitive, I think.

The only issues I've had with the playoff brackets is the lack of "highest remaining seed" that you mention, and not being able to seed a consolation bracket automatically where I want all 6 slots using the wildcard tiebreakers and ignoring division winners.

No clue why I have to go in and set my playoff matchups twice. No "Highest Remaining Seed" option makes no sense.

I know this is a little off the topic of MFL.

But, would it be possible to do an open source fantasy site? There seems to be no shortage of fantasy people that know how to fix these problems. Maybe do something where leagues pay a nominal fee to keep the site up and running.

hen pay for the features that you need.

If you want something new, that is not available, you post in a message board the feature you want added. If other leagues would like this feature, they all throw a few bucks into the pot and someone that knows how to program could take on the project and take the money. This feature is then a permanent part of the site going forward.

Everyone wins.

I know this is a little off the topic of MFL.

But, would it be possible to do an open source fantasy site? There seems to be no shortage of fantasy people that know how to fix these problems. Maybe do something where leagues pay a nominal fee to keep the site up and running.

hen pay for the features that you need.

If you want something new, that is not available, you post in a message board the feature you want added. If other leagues would like this feature, they all throw a few bucks into the pot and someone that knows how to program could take on the project and take the money. This feature is then a permanent part of the site going forward.

Everyone wins.
From a technical perspective, sure, but open source projects only attract geeks, not designers, so you'd wind up with something that looks like a more modern version of MFL, rather than a really well-done web site.

You have to pay for live data feeds on Sunday, so you might be able to make hosting cheap, but not free.

Here is the site that can get you to get more out of your MFL site. http://www.habman.com/mfl/ Here is an example of the "live" scoreboard. http://football25.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/46614?MODULE=MESSAGE17 Granted it is not nearly as nice as any major service apps, but it is better than the default. Most of these scripts are pretty much cut and paste.
I absolutely do not care what color it is. I care that it uses HTTP refreshes and doesn't include the information I'd want it to. You can't customize the way the site works.

They need an android app or at the very least make the site optimized for smartphones. I think their official line is something like "look around for 3rd party apps for your phone". This isn't acceptable. The layout options are just more of the same, no innovation or different looks, just different color schemes.

Playoff games do not get added onto regular season records in any sport I've ever heard of. Changing it to work the way you are wanting would be pretty un-intuitive, I think.

The only issues I've had with the playoff brackets is the lack of "highest remaining seed" that you mention, and not being able to seed a consolation bracket automatically where I want all 6 slots using the wildcard tiebreakers and ignoring division winners.
CBS continues to tally wins and losses and stats automatically. Just thought that was a standard thing. Never paid attention if yahoo did it or not.

I did see that I could manually adjust the standings to record the results. Just very frustrated with the cumbersome nature of playoff setup.

shadyridr said:
No clue why I have to go in and set my playoff matchups twice. No "Highest Remaining Seed" option makes no sense.
my biggest pet peeve... even email support my first year and they had no idea what i meant about reseed every round stuff... basically ihad to set it up where 4/5 would play the #1 and switch it of #6 won

Users who are viewing this thread