What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Weeden a sneaky play this week vs JAX? (1 Viewer)

Darryl Talley

Footballguy
Or a suicidal one?

I mean, his floor HAS to be 200/1/1 AT LEAST.

I have Fitzpatrick slotted in but I'll be darned if I didn't just give the ginger a HARD look. :ph34r:

Someone here gonna do it?

Bad idea. I'd sooner roll with McGloin tommorow vs Dallas. He's going to be a safer bet for that 200/1/1 you are looking for.

I was sneaking last week with Keenum.

:topcat:

yeah. No sneaking, more like a bulldozer in a pig farm. Didn't work and stunk.

no. he may do well, but let's not be results oriented. Here comes a poker reference, just because you win with 72 against AA does not mean it was a good move preflop. And thus a a golden rule was created that can help: Don't start crappy qbs even against "good" matchups. It is just not worth the headache. He may do well, but it's all about probabilities. I am sure there has to be a more +EV play out there.

EDIT: Sure in start 2 qb leagues, but not in start 1 qb leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say it's more likely the Jags defense has a good fantasy week than Weeden......................and I am a Browns fan.

I also agree the Jags have a GREAT chance to win this game. I would take the 7 they are spotted in Vegas.

I agree with Yenrub's comment: Maybe Cameron becomes relevant again with Weeden at QB.

Also, I'm old enough to appreciate the Gilligan's Island/Ginger humor, although I was more of a Mary Ann guy myself.

Users who are viewing this thread