What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Online deals thread**** (1 Viewer)

Uh???

I must be tired from work, because i don't understand how this works from that site 
Heres the walmart ad:

Iphone deal

Buy a phone at Walmart, activate it on either AT&T, Sprint or Verizon, get a gift card. Small catch is that they are “E gift cards”, fine print say they are emailed to you within 24 hours of activation., so dont plan on shopping the same day with the gift card.

It was $550. Sale must be over. It wasn't a Black Friday deal.
That's possible I think best buy will throw out deals for a day. Also some deals are only available if you are a member of their my best buy program and you need to be signed in as a member and the deal shows up at checkout.

Looking.to get a new phone, anyone know of any upcoming deals on a Galaxy s10 or Pixel 4?

ETA: Looking for a non contract phone, I wanna buy one outright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it looks like we are going to be in the market for a TV this holiday season.  Doesn't need to be anything fancy, will be in the family room in the basement for the children (xbox, youtube, netflix).  Probably going to be looking in the 50-60 inch range.

Unfortunately it looks like we are going to be in the market for a TV this holiday season.  Doesn't need to be anything fancy, will be in the family room in the basement for the children (xbox, youtube, netflix).  Probably going to be looking in the 50-60 inch range.
Looking similar...55-60"  The TCL rate pretty well, but just as good deals out there it seems at Best Buy so far on that 55" range of Samsung/Vizio/LG as well.

55" seems to be the sweet spot...we have a TV Unit with shelving on the sides and top that make 60" as big as we could go, and a near perfect fit...but there are not too many in that size anymore.  (Samsung has a 58", LG and Vizio a 60", but the Vizio its their V series which rates lower than the M).  And some other brands have some 60 as well that you can find.

Seems like its around $300 to $450 for a decent 4k Smart TV depending if the motion rate is important to you or not.  Looking more in the $400 + range if you want 120hz...the lower seemingly are all 60hz with enhancers to make the claim its 120.

Looking similar...55-60"  The TCL rate pretty well, but just as good deals out there it seems at Best Buy so far on that 55" range of Samsung/Vizio/LG as well.

55" seems to be the sweet spot...we have a TV Unit with shelving on the sides and top that make 60" as big as we could go, and a near perfect fit...but there are not too many in that size anymore.  (Samsung has a 58", LG and Vizio a 60", but the Vizio its their V series which rates lower than the M).  And some other brands have some 60 as well that you can find.

Seems like its around $300 to $450 for a decent 4k Smart TV depending if the motion rate is important to you or not.  Looking more in the $400 + range if you want 120hz...the lower seemingly are all 60hz with enhancers to make the claim its 120.
We had the same issue with our entertainment center.  Not sure what you are working with, but I was able to modify the top of ours to make it fit a 70".  It was removeable and sits on top of the shelves.

We had the same issue with our entertainment center.  Not sure what you are working with, but I was able to modify the top of ours to make it fit a 70".  It was removeable and sits on top of the shelves.
Id have to really do some work on the side pieces...probably too much trouble and we really like the piece.  55 has been a good size for this room as it is so not worth messing it up for us.  But I did think about it.

I got the 50' TCL for $249 a week or two ago with Target doing pre black friday sales. 

For those with young kids they also had/will have Greco carseats at half price. 

recommend a TCL Roku Smart TV.  Perfect for what you're looking for
And you can get Black Friday pricing now on them.

Our printer took a dump on us this summer so if anyone sees a decent deal for print/scan or all-in-one, a heads up would be appreciated. I have Slickdeal alerts set but I know they aren't the end all be all. TIA

belljr said:
thinking a bout 2-in-1 Chromebook for the wife
Acer R13 or R11. Still have it listed on camelcamelcamel and R13 popped up on 11/13/2019 at $229.00. Lowest price they’ve ever seen on Amazon. 

So Disney + is all the rage in my house, except 3 of my TV's can't download the app and one of them is less than a year old  :hot:

So I'm looking for deals on Fire Sticks and or great deals on TV's but not top of the line stuff. I still want the 65 inch LG OLED but don't want to drop that kind of cheddar on it yet. But if I could get a good deal on something to replace one of the ancillary TV's right now, I would do that. Like maybe that TCL deal. Something along that line. 

So Disney + is all the rage in my house, except 3 of my TV's can't download the app and one of them is less than a year old  :hot:

So I'm looking for deals on Fire Sticks and or great deals on TV's but not top of the line stuff. I still want the 65 inch LG OLED but don't want to drop that kind of cheddar on it yet. But if I could get a good deal on something to replace one of the ancillary TV's right now, I would do that. Like maybe that TCL deal. Something along that line. 
$249 for the 50".  Got one in my bedroom.  Has roku, so can do disney+ just fine.  If you were going to get a ~$40 device anyway that can stream 4k content, it's really just about $200.

Does anyone have any deals on Microsoft Office?  I'm getting a new computer and was hoping to find Microsoft Office at a less expensive price than buying it with the computer.  At a company I worked for a while ago, they had a deal for $10.  I don't really know anyone who still works there, though, so that's probably not available anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any deals on Microsoft Office?  I'm getting a new computer and was hoping to find Microsoft Office at a less expensive price than buying it with the computer.  At a company I worked for a while ago, they had a deal for $10.  I don't really know anyone who still works there, though, so that's probably not available anymore.
If you have Office 365 at work ask them if you can install it on a new computer for home too. It’s allowed to be installed on multiple computers.

ebay + microsoft office home and student

I'm in dire need of this as well. 

I will go to office.com and use the free versions from time to time but would much prefer having a license key.

Users who are viewing this thread