What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB stashes (1 Viewer)

bamnation

Footballguy
Hey all,

Wanted to know what you all are looking at for LB stashes.

I have a few in mind but not sure how to rank them or if there are others I should look to acquire:

OAK Miles Burris

IND Bjoern Werner

STL Ray Ray Armstrong

CLE Armonty Bryant

CIN Sean Porter

NOS Kevin Reddick

Thanks

B

Hey all,

I have a few in mind but not sure how to rank them or if there are others I should look to acquire:

OAK Miles Burris

IND Bjoern Werner

STL Ray Ray Armstrong

CLE Armonty Bryant

CIN Sean Porter

NOS Kevin Reddick

Thanks

B
Been sitting on Reddick all year. Jelani Jenkins and Vince Williams too. I'm not a big fan, but given the situation I took a flier on Zavier Gooden too. I traded a LB, had an open spot, and realized there is nothing on waivers after the fact.

The one I'm most optimistic about is Nico Johnson. His road block to playing time is a free agent at season's end. The run down role is his next year, but will he develop enough to get pass downs too? That's the difference between uninspiring bench depth and potential top 20 play.

I assume he's still owned in all dynasty leagues, but you could check in with the Minter owner. I own him and I'm a little worried about him, but I wasn't expecting value until next year anyway. Just have to hope Dansby leaves after this season.

I assume he's still owned in all dynasty leagues, but you could check in with the Minter owner. I own him and I'm a little worried about him, but I wasn't expecting value until next year anyway. Just have to hope Dansby leaves after this season.
After the season Dansby had, he's going to get paid, but not by Arizona.

Yeah, probably; just a slight risk. That's why I'm still holding onto Minter and not selling low. But I could see some frustrated Minter owners out there.

Yeah, probably; just a slight risk. That's why I'm still holding onto Minter and not selling low. But I could see some frustrated Minter owners out there.
:hey:

He's sitting at the far end of my bench. Right next to Colin McCarthy.

I was high on Mingo coming into the year but he really hasn't developed liked I hoped and hasn't seemed to add a collection of moves. Any thoughts on him going forward?

If you've clinched or think you will make the playoffs, stash Lance Briggs in case he gets activated.

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, James-Michael KCC LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Beauharnais, Steve NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB

Vince Williams is likely starting inside next to Timmons at this point, but if they reup Worilds and keep Woodley around there has been some speculation Jarvis Jones may be in the mix inside. Nothing official just homers talking but it's an interesting possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vince Williams is likely starting inside next to Timmons at this point, but if they reup Worilds and keep Woodley around there has been some speculation Jarvis Jones may be in the mix inside. Nothing official just homers talking but it's an interesting possibility.
for a team with mostly mediocre dbs they play a lot of dime and nickel. Will Vince start playing every down? Stashed preseason, been patient, but getting antsy.

I'm going to go with my boy Jamie Collins. He's a special athlete, just looks very raw this season. 2014 could be his year.

I'm going to go with my boy Jamie Collins. He's a special athlete, just looks very raw this season. 2014 could be his year.
ross and ratcliffe run down a few lb stashes on their latest idp podcast, if you listen to that.

btw, ratcliffe usually organizes some slow draft idp mocks during the offseason on mfl, if you're interested in that kind of thing

even if spikes is gone next year, where would collins fit as an every down lb?

I could see hightower in a spikes role, coming off for collins as nickel lb or passing downs.

ross and ratcliffe run down a few lb stashes on their latest idp podcast, if you listen to that.

btw, ratcliffe usually organizes some slow draft idp mocks during the offseason on mfl, if you're interested in that kind of thing

even if spikes is gone next year, where would collins fit as an every down lb?

I could see hightower in a spikes role, coming off for collins as nickel lb or passing downs.
I'm not sure. He played OLB, DE and DB at different points in college. Maybe they move him around. I'm just betting that special is on the table and he doesn't leave the field eventually. Right now he still looks lost at times. A off season with the ones would benefit him greatly.Big hands, long arms at 6'3 with a 41.5" vert, i'd even use him in the redzone on offense for crying out loud.

And thanks for the podcast. I didn't know of that one

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some room for a few stashes, anyone wanna make a strong case for a player that wouldn't be rostered in a 55-man league with 12 teams? The majority of these guys listed are FA's in my league, but only room for a few.

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB
what's going on with lattimore?
He seriously impressed when Brad Jones was injured but went back into the rotation once Jones was back. I think he is worth sitting on.

Another guy I forgot to put on my list Jayson DiManche in CIN. UDFA who the Bengals thought enough of to keep on the 53 man roster. Athleticism and speed, he could be a dynamic pass rusher. James Harrison won't be around forever.

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB
He seriously impressed when Brad Jones was injured but went back into the rotation once Jones was back. I think he is worth sitting on.

Another guy I forgot to put on my list Jayson DiManche in CIN. UDFA who the Bengals thought enough of to keep on the 53 man roster. Athleticism and speed, he could be a dynamic pass rusher. James Harrison won't be around forever.
Cool, I added him after I watched him run all over the field vs. Cleveland but then he disappeared. Dropped him and he's still out there on waivers, may add him again before waivers lock down.

Hey all,

OAK Miles Burris

IND Bjoern Werner

STL Ray Ray Armstrong

CLE Armonty Bryant

CIN Sean Porter

NOS Kevin Reddick

Thanks

B
When do you these those guys starting?

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB

When do you think Lattimore gets in? Brad Jones and AJ Hawk are both there on long term deals. I feel that James Harrison will probably be done after this year and DiManche will get to start.

STL Darren Bates

Jax John Lotulelei

Jax Laroy Reynolds

Min Michael Mauti
Does Reynolds fill in for Russell Allen if he can't go, or they bench him because his play hasn't been at a high level?

When do you see the other guys getting the nod to start?

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB
Do you think Beauharnais starts next year? I think he's got a real good shot over Jamie Collins. When do you these all these other guys starting?

Lattimore, Jamari GBP LB

Reynolds, LaRoy JAC LB

Spence, Sean PIT LB

Johnson, Steven DEN LB

Collins, Jamie NEP LB

Barrington, Sam GBP LB
He seriously impressed when Brad Jones was injured but went back into the rotation once Jones was back. I think he is worth sitting on.Another guy I forgot to put on my list Jayson DiManche in CIN. UDFA who the Bengals thought enough of to keep on the 53 man roster. Athleticism and speed, he could be a dynamic pass rusher. James Harrison won't be around forever.
When do you think Lattimore gets in? Brad Jones and AJ Hawk are both there on long term deals. I feel that James Harrison will probably be done after this year and DiManche will get to start.
Jones and Hawk are slow. One slow lb is manageable, not two though. Either could be given the Desmond Bishop treatment this offseason. Cutting either would not be a cap killer.

Trying to find room for Reynolds, but having a hard time deciding if he is a better dice roll than Vince Williams, Kevin Reddick, Jelani Jenkins, Zavier Gooden, Nico Johnson, and Jamari Lattimore.

Trying to find room for Reynolds, but having a hard time deciding if he is a better dice roll than Vince Williams, Kevin Reddick, Jelani Jenkins, Zavier Gooden, Nico Johnson, and Jamari Lattimore.
Do you think Jenkins or Gooden starts anytime soon?

Keenan Robinson was to be Fletchers replacement when they drafted him. Have the injuries changed this the last two seasons? Whos next up with London retiring this year?

Keenan Robinson was to be Fletchers replacement when they drafted him. Have the injuries changed this the last two seasons? Whos next up with London retiring this year?
here's the problem: Shanahan leaves. new coach could bring in a new DC and system. honestly, i would be surprised to learn that Robinson even makes the team. two injuries like that are usually enough to kill the career of players not named Thomas Davis.

Users who are viewing this thread