What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 200 FFPC teams - Players sample (1 Viewer)

Da Gildz

Footballguy
So I went ahead and analyzed the top 200 teams in the Championship Rd field. Some pretty interesting/glaring findings...I will only highlight what stood out to me

QB's # of teams (top 200):

Peyton - 58

Stafford - 34

Brees - 17

Foles - 16

Romo - 14

Cam Newton - 7

Russell Wilson - 3

Eli - 0

Payton/Stafford make up for 46% of the teams in the top 200. Not suprising. But Newton/Wilson look like nice values to play this week. Not a single team has Eli starting for them in the top 200.

RB's # of teams (top 200):

Moreno - 53!

Forte - 36

Mccoy - 29

Woodhead - 29

Bush - 26

Vereen - 26

Pierre Thomas - 26

Charles - 22

Murray - 19

Chris J - 13

AP - 12 :o

Tate - 10

Lacy - 7

SJax - 7

Rice - 4

Matthews - 1

MJD - 1

Charles/Murray owners must like seeing that. Those names below them are really stunning. But wow AP on 12/200 teams , shocking. Some big difference makers on very few teams....

WR's # of teams (top 200):

Calvin - 39

Antonio Brown - 36

Demariyus Thomas - 35

Jordy Nelson - 35 :o

D-Jax - 35

Marshall - 27

Josh Gordon - 25

AJ Green - 16

Dez Bryant - 14

Keenen Allen - 14

Riley Cooper - 9

Edelman - 7

Fitz - 7

Amendola - 3

Colston - 2

Some real eye openers here. Stunned to see Jordy in 35/200 lineups. Just as stunned to see AJ and Dez at 16/14. Some really good values here.

TE's # of teams (top 200):

Jimmy Graham - 45

Julius Thomas - 45

Jordon Cameron - 32

V-Davis - 24

Witten - 23

Gronk - 18 :o

Fleener - 16

Olsen - 16

Tony G - 14

Ledarius Green - 9

Jordan Reed - 6

Cook - 1

Well its obvious that Gronk teams were crushed with his absence. What a bargain for those who made it with him. And Cook on 1 team out of 200 this week? Wow. Other then that, Jimmy/Julius is no suprise. Cameron at 32/200 seems pretty high though, especially if Caleb Hanie is the QB this week.

There u have it. For teams in the back of the pack, this is pretty useful info. I wouldnt be starting the guys at the top if u need to make up some ground.

Good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
so im new to the ffpc but managed to make it to the championship rd. ive click on the link in the league page and see ppl already have pts I thought it didn't start to this week can anyone explain how this works ?

The points they have are the average points they scored in the regular season (weeks 1-11). Those points get added to their scores for weeks 14-16 to get the total championship round points for their team.

So I went ahead and analyzed the top 200 teams in the Championship Rd field. Some pretty interesting/glaring findings...I will only highlight what stood out to me

QB's # of teams (top 200):

Peyton - 58

Stafford - 34

Brees - 17

Foles - 16

Romo - 14

Cam Newton - 7

Russell Wilson - 3

Eli - 0

Payton/Stafford make up for 46% of the teams in the top 200. Not suprising. But Newton/Wilson look like nice values to play this week. Not a single team has Eli starting for them in the top 200.

RB's # of teams (top 200):

Moreno - 53!

Forte - 36

Mccoy - 29

Woodhead - 29

Bush - 26

Vereen - 26

Pierre Thomas - 26

Charles - 22

Murray - 19

Chris J - 13

AP - 12 :o

Tate - 10

Lacy - 7

SJax - 7

Rice - 4

Matthews - 1

MJD - 1

Charles/Murray owners must like seeing that. Those names below them are really stunning. But wow AP on 12/200 teams , shocking. Some big difference makers on very few teams....

WR's # of teams (top 200):

Calvin - 39

Antonio Brown - 36

Demariyus Thomas - 35

Jordy Nelson - 35 :o

D-Jax - 35

Marshall - 27

Josh Gordon - 25

AJ Green - 16

Dez Bryant - 14

Keenen Allen - 14

Riley Cooper - 9

Edelman - 7

Fitz - 7

Amendola - 3

Colston - 2

Some real eye openers here. Stunned to see Jordy in 35/200 lineups. Just as stunned to see AJ and Dez at 16/14. Some really good values here.

TE's # of teams (top 200):

Jimmy Graham - 45

Julius Thomas - 45

Jordon Cameron - 32

V-Davis - 24

Witten - 23

Gronk - 18 :o

Fleener - 16

Olsen - 16

Tony G - 14

Ledarius Green - 9

Jordan Reed - 6

Cook - 1

Well its obvious that Gronk teams were crushed with his absence. What a bargain for those who made it with him. And Cook on 1 team out of 200 this week? Wow. Other then that, Jimmy/Julius is no suprise. Cameron at 32/200 seems pretty high though, especially if Caleb Hanie is the QB this week.

There u have it. For teams in the back of the pack, this is pretty useful info. I wouldnt be starting the guys at the top if u need to make up some ground.

Good luck to all
Thanks this is some solid info, although the difference between 1st and last right now it only like 30 pts, so I think this is going to be way more useful next week.

I made it to the championship round and this info makes me feel alot better about my chances. Of course I need my players to go off, but if they do I should have no problem making up ground:

QB Eli

RB Spiller, Stacy

WR Nelson, AJ Green, Gordon

TE Gronk

We finished just outside at 209, We have McCown, Culter, Moreno, Forte, FJax, BRainey, DWill, Dez, Decker, Garcon, Cobb, Olsen. pretty solid. Our problem was defense, we could not get the right one in the line up, Left 18-20 on the bench weeks 15 and 16/ I was a season long issue, didnt roll with 1 defense, tried to play match ups and got burned badly... Bengals and Browns

Users who are viewing this thread