What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SHAWN WIEBER booted me out of his league for missing 1 week of submitt (1 Viewer)

You were a big crybaby in the one league i was in with you. Doesn't surprise me you're whining again.
details, plz

op - also, is there any plans to use the WIENER burn on him at all, in an e-mail, or whatever?
Crying about trades. Even though his teams were 5-8, 4-9 and 2-11 the 3 years prior. Ended up leaving over one trade he thought was agregious. Think it was something like Hines Ward and Justin Tuck for Vincent Jackson. This was back in 2010. Vincent was holding out at the time and Hines and Tuck went to a contender.

How much of a favorite were you to win the chip? I'd go whining for more of the pot, say 10-25%. Then again, for a few hundred I'd just call it a lost. The league probably isn't worth your time anyway.

You should consult a fantasy football lawyer to weigh your options. PM for details.

Did you submit your article that week? He is a big, 10 foot **** for kicking you out if you wrote your essay. Can you post a few of those papers for shts and giggles?

Makes no sense for the commish to boot someone now and refund their money, when he could finish out the season and just not invite the guy back next season. Then we find out the OP was whining in another league and quit. We're not getting the whole story here.

There are a whole bunch of days prior to Sunday during which a lineup can be submitted and, subsequently, reviewed. You may be a great owner and the wiener may be a ####, but there are very few excuses for a missed lineup. Yours doesn't sound like one of them.

Sounds like you tried to make it in the big leagues and got ALPHA'D.

Do you even lift?

Did you post your weekly articles on the league site? Copy and paste them here, please. Also all trade whining.

My question is how will the commish handle your team for the playoffs? Will he submit your lineup for you? Or is your team eliminated from contention?

The only thing I am interested in is the web site. It sounds like he created his own FF site. Does it track stats or is it only to set lineups and write articles? I don't think I would ever play for money in a league where the commish "owns" the site. I would have to use one of the big sites. How would you know how much tomfoolery is going on? Haven't used that word in years. It is one thing to make sure you feel safe with $$$s in a commish's hands.

The only thing I am interested in is the web site. It sounds like he created his own FF site. Does it track stats or is it only to set lineups and write articles? I don't think I would ever play for money in a league where the commish "owns" the site. I would have to use one of the big sites. How would you know how much tomfoolery is going on? Haven't used that word in years. It is one thing to make sure you feel safe with $$$s in a commish's hands.
It's probably just a tricked out MFL site that his phone can't handle.

How much of a favorite were you to win the chip? I'd go whining for more of the pot, say 10-25%. Then again, for a few hundred I'd just call it a lost. The league probably isn't worth your time anyway.

You should consult a fantasy football lawyer to weigh your options. PM for details.

Did you submit your article that week? He is a big, 10 foot **** for kicking you out if you wrote your essay. Can you post a few of those papers for shts and giggles?
Please post your homework, love to see this.

It's probably just a tricked out MFL site that his phone can't handle.
Oh, well, if it is tricked out then shame on him for complaining about writing articles. Based on fruity's post, sounds like this guy is a whiner and deserves to not have a chance at a championship and lifelong adulation.

40 user(s) are reading this topic22 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users JuniorNB, Darryl Talley, egoo, dewmass, duaneok66, KingDread, wadegarrett, bananafish, KCitons, DJ-EZ Rock SHAWN WIEBER, ConnSKINS26, NajehHejan, dboysrock94, Johnny Blood, treat88, Quibbler, The Gator, snitwitch, Warehouse Nasty, ThreeThousand, Ralph Wiggum, DA RAIDERS, dniwerUh Oh. ##### just got real

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing a thesis? That would have been my first instance of not joining this league.

Aint nobody got time for dat.

shame on you for not setting your lineup.

Id boot your ### out too
Yup!

Set your line up and be active, you are lucky and fortunate if you gets his money back.

In fact I applaud this guy for botting an inactive owner. Dont play if u dont have time.
LOL! I AM ACTIVE! I had issues one week and this is his knee jerk reaction! Ask anyone that is in leagues with me. This may be the 2nd time in the 17+ years I've been playing fantasy football that I missed a lineup. The thing is, I'm confident I made the effort, but my phone messed up or his crazy, busy site hiccuped when I submitted it. Like I said, I may have missed the SUBMIT LINEUP button or something. Even HE admitted I was one of the best owners he's known.
I do not care if its 25 years, set your lineup or don't play.

People like me do not like people not setting their lineup it effects a whole bigger picture.

Id boot your ### out too
Yup!

Set your line up and be active, you are lucky and fortunate if you gets his money back.

In fact I applaud this guy for botting an inactive owner. Dont play if u dont have time.
LOL! I AM ACTIVE! I had issues one week and this is his knee jerk reaction! Ask anyone that is in leagues with me. This may be the 2nd time in the 17+ years I've been playing fantasy football that I missed a lineup. The thing is, I'm confident I made the effort, but my phone messed up or his crazy, busy site hiccuped when I submitted it. Like I said, I may have missed the SUBMIT LINEUP button or something. Even HE admitted I was one of the best owners he's known.

People like me do not like people not setting their lineup it effects a whole bigger picture.
Sure, I dislke not setting lineups in competitive leagues, but the dude is a contender this year. Different if he was tanking for a pick.

Then gets kicked out?

Id boot your ### out too
Yup!

Sure, I dislke not setting lineups in competitive leagues, but the dude is a contender this year. Different if he was tanking for a pick.

Then gets kicked out?
How do you throw a playoff team out of a league during the playoffs? What week was this lineup incomplete?

Id boot your ### out too
Yup!

Then gets kicked out?
How do you throw a playoff team out of a league during the playoffs? What week was this lineup incomplete?
By the all caps, my thought is it was very recently.

Id boot your ### out too
Yup!

No matter who you are, starting an injured player or one on a bye, can happen. I don't like it either, but shti happens. Now, if someone does it habitually, they should get the boot without hesitation.

from a few weeks ago-

This week The Flying Ding Dongs take on the Mexico Fighting Warpigs. The Flying Ding Dongs have a record of 6-4 and can move into a first place tie with a win over Napkin Division leader Mexico Fighting Warpigs. The Flying Ding Dongs feel they are up to the task. Eli Manning should bless the Dongs with some fancy aerial displays, but the Warpigs have a ground attack that is second to none.

Over in the Lotion Division, there will be a big matchup between The Football Fondler and Wieber's Wobblers. Word on the street is that the Fondler will start a wide receiver straight off the waiver wire. This type of bold move has not been seen in the league since Week 7 of 2012. Wobblers better watch out or the Fondler's gonna spank him.

from a few weeks ago-

This week The Flying Ding Dongs take on the Mexico Fighting Warpigs. The Flying Ding Dongs have a record of 6-4 and can move into a first place tie with a win over Napkin Division leader Mexico Fighting Warpigs. The Flying Ding Dongs feel they are up to the task. Eli Manning should bless the Dongs with some fancy aerial displays, but the Warpigs have a ground attack that is second to none.

Over in the Lotion Division, there will be a big matchup between The Football Fondler and Wieber's Wobblers. Word on the street is that the Fondler will start a wide receiver straight off the waiver wire. This type of bold move has not been seen in the league since Week 7 of 2012. Wobblers better watch out or the Fondler's gonna spank him.
Oh snap, this isn't a real fantasy league. Sounds like a cover for some guy on guy S&M site. Maybe Wieber wobbled Warpigs a little too hard and the OP is a jilted lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gridirontavern.com

Checked by last name on MFL and this came up.
Dude has a waiting list to join his league. Someone loves themself AND fantasy football
great find

check out the byl-laws

Owner Requirements

Any team that fails to submit their lineup prior to the kickoff of the first game of the week will incur $5,000,000 future cap hit at the beginning of the following season. Any team that fails to submit their lineup prior to kickoff on Sunday will be immediately removed from the league. If an owner is not meeting the following expectations on contributing to the league, they will be removed from the league, and another person will be found to take over the team.

Users who are viewing this thread