What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
I've been reading great things about this show, anyone know where you can view episodes online? I looked on YouTube but could only find previews and foreign language full episodes.

I did a search for it yesterday too after reading the review at Grantland. Can't find it anywhere. Not scheduled for airing on BBC America or available on that network's On Demand choices, not on Amazon On Demand or any other streaming service. So weird not to be able to obtain programming you want to see in this day and age. I don't even think they have DVDs formatted for this region.

Yeah, read Grantland's article and a few others on it. Really would like to check it out. The Grantland writer made reference to it being available online but haven't been able to find it yet.

Yeah, it sounds cool. But if you don't have DirectTV it sounds like you're stuck with torrents (if that's your thing).

I support reviving the anthology show.

I watched them on Directv on demand. good show, a bit creepy.

the memory camera one was my favorite.

still not sure I totally understand the setting of the American Idol one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just finished White Bear (S02E02). Without a doubt the best episode of any anthology series I've ever seen, bar none. Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, you name it. The best

Rankings so far:

1. White Bear

2. The Entire History of You (S01E03)

3. Fifteen Million Merits (S01E02) (Lady Sybil :wub: )

4. The National Anthem (S01E01)

5. Be Right Back (S02E01)

Not even available on itunes? How is this legal? F'n DirecTV. I guess I'll have to use one of those crappy streaming sites.

Wow, just finished White Bear (S02E02). Without a doubt the best episode of any anthology series I've ever seen, bar none. Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, you name it. The best

Rankings so far:

1. White Bear

Has White Bear aired on Directv yet? Can't watch that one on mine

Rankings so far:

1. White Bear

The Waldo Moment is easily the worst of the series.

Rankings so far:

1. White Bear

Has White Bear aired on Directv yet? Can't watch that one on mine
Never mind, found it. Not sure why I couldn't below. White Bear was really good but I still liked Entire History a little more.

Caught the second half of "White Bear"... I think. Only tuned in because of this thread. What the hell? I wasn't sure when it even ended. The British are nuts! :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rankings so far:

1. White Bear (S02E02)

3. Fifteen Million Merits (S01E02)

6. The Waldo Moment (S02E03) - worst by far
All in and updated

You can purchase season 1 and season 2 DVDs from Amazon.co.uk and have them sent to the us from the UK. Not the cheapest but not absurdly expensive. Then of course you need to be able to play region locked PAL DVDs. Worked just fine on my laptop.

White Bear was cool.

Be Right Back struck me because I had just read about a similar idea, of an everlasting twitter bot that could read all your tweets and would carry on your social media after you died.

Through the first five

1) entire history of you, far and away the best and most sad

2) national anthem

3) white bear (a bit disappointing considering the hype)

4) 15 million merits

5) be right back

White Bear was cool.

Be Right Back struck me because I had just read about a similar idea, of an everlasting twitter bot that could read all your tweets and would carry on your social media after you died.
Just saw a blurb for this... is it real? Seems to have some legit MIT people... http://eterni.me/

tl;dr: give it access to all your info, and your loved ones can have a video chat with you after you're dead.

Walking Boot said:
Coming back this Christmas

Black Mirror, Channel 4's Emmy-winning 'Twilight Zone for the modern age', returns in the form of a feature-length film for Christmas. Three interwoven stories of Yuletide techno-paranoia collide in the most chilling and mind-bending Black Mirror yet.

Creator Charlie Brooker said: "I always enjoy a good ghost story at Christmas, and I'm a sucker for the Amicus’ compendium horror movies of the 70s. Our aim is to create the Black Mirror equivalent of that."

Phil Clarke, Channel 4’s head of comedy said “I’m delighted that we have a Black Mirror Special this Christmas. Charlie Brooker has penned a dystopian future festive tale, that intertwines three stories to deliver a dramatic and thrilling twist. It’s satirical, comic, disturbing, and thought provoking. Not to be missed.”

Black Mirror is an anthology series which taps into our contemporary unease about the modern world. Its stand-alone dramas are sharp, suspenseful, satirical tales with a techno-paranoia bent – all audacious ‘What if’ stories.

Black Mirror is produced by Barney Reisz and executive produced by Charlie Brooker and Annabel Jones through their new production company, House of Tomorrow, an Endemol company. The Christmas special was commissioned by Rachel Springett for Channel 4 and is directed by Carl Tibbetts.
:hifive:

First episode didn't blow me away, second was better. May be influenced by expecting it to be more sci-fi-ish (and just finishing up Orphan Black), and not being that interested in pig-#######.

First episode didn't blow me away, second was better. May be influenced by expecting it to be more sci-fi-ish (and just finishing up Orphan Black), and not being that interested in pig-#######.
The first episode of season 1 (National Anthem) and the last episode of season 2 (Waldo Moment) were the worst.

Watched the first 2 episodes. First one was better IMO, a bit disturbing though. I'll finish it out. Not great, but not bad either.

Just added Netflix streaming and was psyched to put this on my list. Now I find out I had it all along on directv. :doh:

Watched the first three then re-watched 15 million merits..

Envy girl was showing him authenticity when that's all he wanted but she didn't catch his interest. JLaw did though based on looks alone? He even reused Envy girl's line on her. So guys have no idea what they want, but everybody has a price, and we hate our neighbors :confused: Loved it though, may watch again :shrug: .

Users who are viewing this thread