What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Winter Survivor League Sign Up Thread (2 Viewers)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Post here if you are in. Draft will start the week of the Jan 20, potentially with the clock starting at 8am that day. Mark your calendar to check in that day and leave the "I didn't know we started" schtick at the door when you get booted from the 1.1 slot.

Draft will be done on this board and transferred to mfl later. 8 hour clock with the clock being reduced if we fall behind a 4 week completion goal.

BassNBrew

kardplayer

bamac

valence

broadwayg

krsone21

Stephan Holloway

by_the_sea_wannabe

bro1ncos

busman

stinkin ref

false start

bss

sweet love

fiddles

16. nugget

shadowfax

jeaton6

mr. irrelevant

old mil

reaper

helltoupee

iwannabeacowboy

phenix aaron rudnicki

renesauz

ahrncity

duck boy

fubar

domination

sinrman

rudy

32 fullback fro

Alternates - Bloom, steelcityman, gamma, hitnrun

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished 11th in my first SSL and 4th in my first PDSL. The trend is clear and unambiguous: the earlier the survivor league draft is held, the better my team performs. Therefore I am basically a mathematical lock to win WSL. :pickle: Yay extrapolation!

/in

Finished 11th in my first SSL and 4th in my first PDSL. The trend is clear and unambiguous: the earlier the survivor league draft is held, the better my team performs. Therefore I am basically a mathematical lock to win WSL. :pickle: Yay extrapolation!

/in
It's a little optimistic to assume this is a cyclical phenomenon, right? The simpler explanation is that you're getting worse over time.

/in
I don't know why but I always seem to do good with the WSL and PDSL and do poorly in the SSL and MBSL every single year.

How are leagues determined is WSLs is it sign up order or best players in one league?

I know some leagues do it but i never can keep track. Looks like we are just hoping for a few more players.

Wasn't too long ago it was easy to get 3 maybe 4 leagues full.

How are leagues determined is WSLs is it sign up order or best players in one league?

I know some leagues do it but i never can keep track. Looks like we are just hoping for a few more players.

Once we get to 32 I'lldo a dice roll. Lowest 16 in league 1, highest 16 in league 2.

BassNBrew said:
Phenix said:

Once we get to 32 I'lldo a dice roll. Lowest 16 in league 1, highest 16 in league 2.
Doesnt matter for me now, I had to set up a bunch of interviews out of town next week, so count me out.

I dont want to hold anyone up so this time around I'll just watch. I know how much I hate it when people hold up the draft.

MFl hasnt rolled over 2014 yet, and like someone else said alot of people have MFL blocked at work.

Whats the rush?

However with my new fangled phone I can get on MFL so I wont be skippin any drafts this year

The MFL draft generate almost no discussion too, thats why these drafts were started primarily to get early player value out there

MFl hasnt rolled over 2014 yet, and like someone else said alot of people have MFL blocked at work.

Whats the rush?

However with my new fangled phone I can get on MFL so I wont be skippin any drafts this year

The MFL draft generate almost no discussion too, thats why these drafts were started primarily to get early player value out there
Yup...I'd love to at least track in MFL but 2014 didn't exist there.

Whats the rush?

Yup...I'd love to at least track in MFL but 2014 didn't exist there.
this may be a dumb question and not possible....but could we still just use 2013 setup/players....to track....bsically just make a new league using the current setup....and then as mentioned if a rookie is taken we just note it with a chump in his place.....might even be possible to transfer it over to 2014 settings when available.... :shrug: just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread