Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Corporation

Marvel Cinematic Universe - Sanity Prevails Spidey Back in MCU

21 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

Yelena Belova, who is another black widow in the comics, is the same general character in this upcoming movie.  In the comics Yelena was not related to Natasha and I don't think it was ever mentioned in the comics that Natasha had a sister but they have retconned her character a few times over the decades so I guess it may have happened some where.

Given comic backstory, I assumed all that go through the Red Room training consider themselves "sisters".  I don't think Red Guardian was her "father" either, but maybe more of a father figure at times with past stories/adventures.  

I read online that if Yelena is a fan favorite, then we would see her and a few other new characters appearing in upcoming movies to create a Thunderbolts team.  I think the next Avengers team will be more like the Young Avengers.  I like the Thunderbolts team, which could be built to closely resemble an Avengers team, especially if it means Norman Osborne comes in as the major villain - sort of like the Dark Siege/Dark Reign events.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Maybe they are new additions?

I find it offensive. Au naturel baby, thats how I like em. Swing low, sweet chariots.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Marvel has updated their release schedule.  Wandavision has been moved from 2021 to 2020.

2020: Black Widow, The Falcon and Winter Soldier, The Eternals, WandaVision

2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Loki, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Spider-Man 3, What If…?, She Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor: Love and Thunder

Edited by NewlyRetired
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Capella said:

That’s way way way too much in 2021

I think most of that list are shows on Disney+

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I think most of that list are shows on Disney+

There are 6 movies on the list.

BW, Eternals, Dr Strange, Shang-Chi, Spidey 3, and Thor.  The rest are Disney+ shows.  I think most of the tv shows are expected to be 6 episodes long.

Edited by NewlyRetired
  • Like 1

From reading more, the list I copied from twitter may include some speculation on Spidey 3, and She Hulk.  While they are both going to be made, I am unsure they are certain for 2021.