What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drench--Good Time Waster (1 Viewer)

No idea what I was doing, completed it second try.

This is considered fun?

I don't have this kind of time to waste
Your start in the TL corner, and that's your color. The goal is to make the entire grid the same color. You have 6 color choices and when you choose a color, anything touching your initial square (and subsequent growing piece) becomes that color.

HTH

Jefferson the Caregiver said:
No idea what I was doing, completed it second try.

This is considered fun?

I don't have this kind of time to waste
Not a big fan of "unwinnable" games... that is, once you get down in the number of moves, there are probably more starting positions that are impossible to win, no matter what moves you make, than there are that you can win. Don't care to spend time trying to figure it all out and it just ends up I was going to lose anyway.

Not much different than scratch-off lotto tickets.

I've played this before. It can be fun. Except for people that have a hard time seeing different colors that are close to each other but isn't quit color blind. I keep clicking on the wrong blue.

I've played this before. It can be fun. Except for people that have a hard time seeing different colors that are close to each other but isn't quit color blind. I keep clicking on the wrong blue.
My wife has the same issue. I pulled up a test for color blindness from Reddit last night. She scored a 95. I will see if I can find the link. I think I've seen it here before too.

Users who are viewing this thread