What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 discussion (1 Viewer)

Ref:

1.12 Peyton Manning QB DEN

4.05 Knowshon Moreno RB DEN

5.12 Montee Ball RB DEN

7.12 Stevan Ridley RB NE

10.05 Pierre Thomas RB NO

2.05 Julio Jones WR ATL

6.05 Marques Colston WR NO

8.05 Danny Amendola WR NE

9.12 James Jones WR GB

3.12 Jordan Cameron TE CLE

12.04 Owen Daniels TE HOU

11.12 Bengals DST

11.12 Bengals:

Figured some teams might double up around the turn taking some of the top units and I probably needed to take one on the next two picks anyway so I went ahead and pulled the trigger here. Should be a top 10 unit but really who knows.

12.04 Owen Daniels TE HOU

Been eyeballing Daniels for a few rounds and targeting him as TE2. Almost took him instead of Cincy in the last round but every guy after me already had two TE's on board. I guess Daniels is slipping because of injury and Graham and Griffin and the QB situation and coaching and his cap number. All legit concerns, however I expect only 2 of the 3 TE's will be back. If one of those is Daniels I think I got some value here. Even if Daniels moves on/released, he has shown that he is a very capable pass catching TE and I could see him landing in a decent spot, say NE or something, at a discount. Obviously he seemed to have developed some chemistry with Schaub because prior to his injury he was kinda beastly...(24-252-3) on 42 targets thru 5 games, even my Missouri math projects that out as pretty solid over 17 games. Well of course many things will change bewteen now and then but in 2PPR for TE I'll take a shot on a guy like Daniels in the 12th round as my TE2. He's still under contract and he wants to stay. Houston could let Graham walk, maybe restructure Daniels and role 2 TE sets with him and Griffin. Whoever the QB is will realize this dude can get open and catch. Think about 7 guys on the way back down still need at least a TE2, so this was the direction to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Both of these were "easy" (not to say, good, just easy) at least compared to previous rounds. Cards and Rams were last of the defenses I like. Will be a long time until taking a second D.

With all the rookie RB's gone, and now picking through the meh pile at RB, I like Powell the best of what's left. I feel like there are enough WR's left that a few should fall to me on the next go around, while I'm not loving the remaining RBs, and with needing to get a score out of Blount/Ingram/Powell every week, hopefully one of them has a good game each week.

11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Both of these were "easy" (not to say, good, just easy) at least compared to previous rounds. Cards and Rams were last of the defenses I like. Will be a long time until taking a second D.

With all the rookie RB's gone, and now picking through the meh pile at RB, I like Powell the best of what's left. I feel like there are enough WR's left that a few should fall to me on the next go around, while I'm not loving the remaining RBs, and with needing to get a score out of Blount/Ingram/Powell every week, hopefully one of them has a good game each week.
Was going to back up Ivory with him but went for Hill (Rookie RB) instead...Jets have so many holes to fill this offseason, they'll likely roll with the current group in 2014.

01.15 WR Brandon Marshall Chicago Bears02.02 RB Reggie Bush Detroit Lions03.15 WR Wes Welker Denver Broncos04.02 WR T.Y. Hilton Indianapolis Colts05.15 QB Jay Cutler Chicago Bears06.02 QB Colin Kaepernick San Francisco 49ers 07.15 TE Heath Miller Pittsburgh Steelers08.02 RB Danny Woodhead San Diego Chargers09.15 TE Eric Ebron Rookie10.02 RB Andre Brown New York Giants/Free Agent11.15 DEF St. Louis Rams 12.02 WR Danario Alexander New England PatriotsWanted a good defense to pair with the bad one I'll get later. The Rams fit the bill. Damn, what a division.

Danario is a reach, if you can consider any pick a reach at the beginning of the 12th. He's not yet gone in WSL2 (at least not the last time I checked). Yeah, he has an injury history and an even shorter history of any kind of production, but I keep daydreaming he'll get signed by Detroit, Denver, or New England.

It'll probably be Cleveland, actually.

11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Had my fingers crossed on Powell hoping he got back to me.

Brady, Locker
Charles, Spiller, Miller
Cobb, Austin, Stills, Tate, Rogers
Reed, Cook

Bills

Bills D could be good again. They have the players, but the change of their DC makes it uncertain. Schwartz was a good DC even if he failed as a head coach, so the potential is there.

Rogers is a pure upside pick. Lots of receivers to feed in Indy, but he could take over as the #3 WR and Wayne is slowing down. Don't expect much from him other than an occasional big game. At WR5, I'm shooting for upside with a great QB. I think Luck suffices, and Rogers pure talent sure does.

11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Or not... Jernigan at 13.04 is one of the last of my list of guys I was hoping/praying/kidding myself into thinking one of them might get back to me (Washington, Rogers, Kerley, Douglas, Brown). Doesn't anyone believe in taking a kicker? :)

ETA: Brown $%#*!

QB - Luck, Foles

RB - Vereen, Richardson, Stewart

WR - Jeffrey, Randle, Williams, Moore, Brown

TE - Graham, Fauria

D - KC

Going the safe route in this draft. All of the guys should be back with their team next year. All demonstarted some production this year. All are relatively young.

11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Or not... Jernigan at 13.04 is one of the last of my list of guys I was hoping/praying/kidding myself into thinking one of them might get back to me (Washington, Rogers, Kerley, Douglas, Brown). Doesn't anyone believe in taking a kicker? :)

Thought JJ would make it back to me next round.

01.15 WR Brandon Marshall Chicago Bears02.02 RB Reggie Bush Detroit Lions03.15 WR Wes Welker Denver Broncos04.02 WR T.Y. Hilton Indianapolis Colts05.15 QB Jay Cutler Chicago Bears06.02 QB Colin Kaepernick San Francisco 49ers 07.15 TE Heath Miller Pittsburgh Steelers08.02 RB Danny Woodhead San Diego Chargers09.15 TE Eric Ebron Rookie10.02 RB Andre Brown New York Giants/Free Agent11.15 DEF St. Louis Rams 12.02 WR Danario Alexander New England PatriotsWanted a good defense to pair with the bad one I'll get later. The Rams fit the bill. Damn, what a division.

Danario is a reach, if you can consider any pick a reach at the beginning of the 12th. He's not yet gone in WSL2 (at least not the last time I checked). Yeah, he has an injury history and an even shorter history of any kind of production, but I keep daydreaming he'll get signed by Detroit, Denver, or New England.

It'll probably be Cleveland, actually.
Well then.

Alexander tore the ACL on August 6 and had surgery on August 15. Per the Union-Tribune San Diego, Alexander's latest procedure was a "revision ACL surgery" performed as a "followup," and may make him "unavailable" for the start of 2014 training camp. Sources say "DX" still hopes to play next season, though he's considered "unlikely" to be re-signed by the Chargers. Alexander has now undergone two right knee surgeries and a whopping five operations on his left knee stemming from recurring college injuries. His career is in obvious doubt.

11.14 Cardinals

12.03 Bilal Powell

Thought JJ would make it back to me next round.
Obviously I was off base too. I was figuring round 14. As soon as I took Randle I wanted to target this guy.

Last 4 rounds were mostly adding dull and steady players to add some stability to the roster in case of mental implosion a la Hernandez or Blackmon. Rodgers, Kerley, and Chandler are all 4-10 point a week guys with little upside. Williams could be a moneymaker if he gets his head on straight.

M Ryan

L McCoy

T Mason

C Hyde

J Rodgers

J Nelson

V Jackson

M Wallace

D Bowe

M Williams

J Kerley

D Pitta

S Chandler

BroadwayG said:
Last 4 rounds were mostly adding dull and steady players to add some stability to the roster in case of mental implosion a la Hernandez or Blackmon. Rodgers, Kerley, and Chandler are all 4-10 point a week guys with little upside. Williams could be a moneymaker if he gets his head on straight.

M Ryan

L McCoy

T Mason

C Hyde

J Rodgers

J Nelson

V Jackson

M Wallace

D Bowe

M Williams

J Kerley

D Pitta

S Chandler
Par for the course in this draft - Kerely goes in round 16 in WSL2...

Figure I could wait till 13-14 turn.... NOPE.

Nice pick, lots of wr's picked without his potential - IMO he's got a solid floor and the only target on the entire roster so far of an offense that should be improved. Even if they draft a rookie in round1 Kerley is the #1 guy until proven otherwise.

It's funny how different the two drafts are. Last year was my first WSL year, and I felt like they were much more closely aligned.

Signed, guy that will have really bad WR's...

I was surprised neither he nor Jernigan was drafted in WSL2 until drafted here.
Those guys are reaching 3-5 rounds for some duds and letting the good talent slide. Usually the later draft follows the earlier draft, seems like they are waiting for us to point the value out to them.

I was surprised neither he nor Jernigan was drafted in WSL2 until drafted here.
Those guys are reaching 3-5 rounds for some duds and letting the good talent slide. Usually the later draft follows the earlier draft, seems like they are waiting for us to point the value out to them.
I said about 2 weeks ago wsl2 had the feel of a start up and that still is the case. Jernigan was on my radar in 14th and was thrilled I got him in 16th probably should have gotten him then and passed on Britt but pumped it worked out.

I think the main difference between the two drafts was that WSL2 had a super early and significant QB2 run

Look at these quick numbers:

Johnny Manziel - WSL1 - 9.06 the 26th QB off the board, in WSL2 - 7.14 - but was the 26th QB off the board.

Chris Johnson - WSL1 - 4.09 RB21, WSL2 - 5.13 RB25

Danny Amendola - WSL1 8.05 (WR41), WSL2 - 11.03 (WR47) - this is quiet crazy, 6 positional spots different, yet 3 rounds

Danario Alexander - WSL1 - 12.02, WSL2 - Not drafted through 16

Carlos Hyde - WSL1 - 9.01 (RB37) , WSL2 - 8.01 - (RB32)

Seems WSL2 went QB2 and rookies early, eschewing the WR position

And Im sorry I must have missed the memo that Jerrell Jernigan is gone be a huge break out star as the WR3 in NYG with Eli

And Im sorry I must have missed the memo that Jerrell Jernigan is gone be a huge break out star as the WR3 in NYG with Eli
But wait, where else are the Giants gonna find a talented, young, fast guy to play the slot? :mellow:
odd how the timing went down:

Could target two in free agency Fri Feb 7, 02:35 PM

The New York Giants could target either WR Golden Tate (Seahawks) or WR James Jones (Packers) in free agency should they get there, in the opinion of Dan Graziano of ESPN New York. Graziano points out that offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo being with the team could help if the team tries to sign Jones.

But wait, where else are the Giants gonna find a talented, young, fast guy to play the slot? :mellow:
odd how the timing went down:Could target two in free agency Fri Feb 7, 02:35 PM

The New York Giants could target either WR Golden Tate (Seahawks) or WR James Jones (Packers) in free agency should they get there, in the opinion of Dan Graziano of ESPN New York. Graziano points out that offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo being with the team could help if the team tries to sign Jones.
Tough break for randle owners...

Going into speed mode beginning Monday morning. All clocks will be cut to four hours. I believe that will put me and Ref on a two hour clock and I'll generously give Sinrman a one hour clock. Looking for a pace of roughly 1.75 rounds per day.

Going into speed mode beginning Monday morning. All clocks will be cut to four hours. I believe that will put me, Rudy, and Ref on a two hour clock and I'll generously give Sinrman a one hour clock. Looking for a pace of roughly 1.75 rounds per day.
Rudy added to the list. Did I miss anyone that should be on the list?

Going into speed mode beginning Monday morning. All clocks will be cut to four hours. I believe that will put me, Rudy, and Ref on a two hour clock and I'll generously give Sinrman a one hour clock. Looking for a pace of roughly 1.75 rounds per day.
B&B - Can you leave Rudy on a 4 hr clock please. It was my bad that he timed out. You can my clock in WSL2 in half in his place. Thanks

QB - Luck, Foles

RB - Vereen, Richardson, Stewart

WR - Jeffrey, Randle, Williams, Moore, Brown

TE - Graham, Fauria

D - Kansas City, New Orleans, Green Bay

Struggled between NO and GB last round. NO was 4th in sacks last year and GB 8th. Both were light on TDs and INTs relative to their peers which make them bounce back candidates. Really not sure I see the value in these kicker selections so early especially if the NFL does away with the PAT. Most of these kickers plummet below 100 pts and Prater would have only scored 75 pts and becomes the 19th ranked kicker.

Fullback Fro said:
BassNBrew said:
B&B - Can you leave Rudy on a 4 hr clock please. It was my bad that he timed out. You can my clock in WSL2 in half in his place. Thanks
Nice of you to offer. It's not so much being a clock nazi as trying to get this draft done by Friday which I promised on the front end. With several of us on super short clocks and the rest on shortened clocks, we have a chance.

Brady, Locker
Charles, Spiller, Miller, Michael
Cobb, Austin, Stills, Tate, Rogers
Reed, Cook

Bills

Vinatieri

Really wanted Knile Davis here, to insure Charles and figured nobody else would pick him yet. But when Rene took him I figured I'd take one of a few RBs who have the talent to perform at a high level if they got the chance. Michael didn't do much last year, but he flashed the talent and has a very good OL to play behind if the chance arises. Even if Lynch stays healthy, I suspect he'll get playing time this year.

With Vinny, he's one of the best kickers in the game and despite being in his 40s, he's already said he'll be back. He's about as safe a pick as a kicker can be.

If the NFL gets rid of the XP, which is far from a guarantee and would probably wait a year to implement anyway, kicker variance will likely increase, making getting two kickers more important than in previous years.

Really not sure I see the value in these kicker selections so early especially if the NFL does away with the PAT.
My kicker strategy in these survivor leagues has always been "two guys with jobs". Even the most prolific kickers only outscore the lower-tier guys by 2-3ppg on average, which is less than the typical week-to-week variance ... meaning I'll take two 6ppg guys whose jobs are secure every time over a Prater or Gostkowski as long as I don't have to decide which of them to start.

Really not sure I see the value in these kicker selections so early especially if the NFL does away with the PAT.
My kicker strategy in these survivor leagues has always been "two guys with jobs". Even the most prolific kickers only outscore the lower-tier guys by 2-3ppg on average, which is less than the typical week-to-week variance ... meaning I'll take two 6ppg guys whose jobs are secure every time over a Prater or Gostkowski as long as I don't have to decide which of them to start.
I've tried a bunch of different strategies and haven't settled on anything. I've been happy drafting one solid kicker and rolling with that, but usually do that in the later leagues. I've found in the subscriber contest that an extra kicker (meaning 3 instead of 2 and they score a lot more points in that format) hasn't worked out well for me. I do like two in this format to assist with bye week issues and injuries. Also kickers seem to being getting hurt a lot more than they used to.

PAT isnt going away this year
I agree....I will be interested to see if this really ends up happening.....it's one thing to mess with rules....it's another to mess with scoring rules....I look at the 2 point conversion as an additional way to score.....so ok with adding that...

but....

I know they are just kickers....but if you take away the PAT you really start messing with NFL scoring records, etc.......

let's say Gostkowski/ or Vinny or Dawson was on pace to maybe be the greatest scoring PK in the history of the NFL.....now you take away their pretty much automatic 70 points a year (or whatever it is)......I'd be kind of pissed

I agree....I will be interested to see if this really ends up happening.....it's one thing to mess with rules....it's another to mess with scoring rules....I look at the 2 point conversion as an additional way to score.....so ok with adding that...

but....

I know they are just kickers....but if you take away the PAT you really start messing with NFL scoring records, etc.......

let's say Gostkowski/ or Vinny or Dawson was on pace to maybe be the greatest scoring PK in the history of the NFL.....now you take away their pretty much automatic 70 points a year (or whatever it is)......I'd be kind of pissed
Wouldn't surprise me if they made FGs worth more points based on distance. I do agree with you that it will mess with historical records. With TDs worth 7 points it seems like everyone would benefit on the scoring side.

Updated team:

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

QB - Blake Bortles

RB - Gio Bernard

RB - Frank Gore

RB - Chris Ivory

RB - BenJarvus Green-Ellis

RB - Kendall Hunter

WR - AJ Green

WR - Victor Cruz

WR - Percy Harvin

WR - Stevie Johnson

WR - Doug Baldwin

TE - Charles Clay

TE - Brandon Pettigrew

Def - NY Jets

Liking the make up of this team...a pain spot "could" be TE. While I do think Clay will get the nod in Miami, I am a little concerned about Pettigrew. My best hope is that he does not get retained and goes to a team like the Jets. I will say, I made out like a bandit on QB. Roethilsberger as QB18 at 6.08 and Bortles at QB31 at 15.09 provided great value. Last year I won SSL1 with Vick, Flynn and Geno as my QBs (the year before I won SSL4 with Freeman, Kolb and Kafka), and this group I have now is much better than that crew. The question is, did I make smart picks with the value I gained at QB...the Stevie Johnson pick was weak. Hindsight, I should have gone Maclin, Hyde, Mason or even Stills on that one.

RB will be interesting. Think I covered my bases with Green-Ellis, and while I think Lattimore is the better talent and would have preferred him to Hunter, I do think Hunter gets some type of opportunity if Gore goes down.

but....

Wouldn't surprise me if they made FGs worth more points based on distance. I do agree with you that it will mess with historical records. With TDs worth 7 points it seems like everyone would benefit on the scoring side.
I don't see scoring differences based on length of kick happening. Too much gaming of the system. If it's 4th down from the 31 or 32 this is normally a 48 or 49 yard field goal. Now teams just make a slightly longer snap to kick from the 40 ilo 38 or 39 to get a 50 yard field goal to get different scoring tier. What happens if the placement for the kick is held just inside the 40 do referees use replay and/or coaches challenge where the ball was placed to get their bonus? Do QBs take a sack on 3rd down ilo throwing ball away because that sack puts them in more valuable kicking zone? Or do we give more points for shorter field goals because the team did a better job moving the ball closer to the endzone? Endless possibilities and very fascinating if this were to be implemented but seems like it's open to a lot of gaming by teams and possibly slowing down the game even more than it needs to be.

but....

I don't see scoring differences based on length of kick happening. Too much gaming of the system. If it's 4th down from the 31 or 32 this is normally a 48 or 49 yard field goal. Now teams just make a slightly longer snap to kick from the 40 ilo 38 or 39 to get a 50 yard field goal to get different scoring tier. What happens if the placement for the kick is held just inside the 40 do referees use replay and/or coaches challenge where the ball was placed to get their bonus? Do QBs take a sack on 3rd down ilo throwing ball away because that sack puts them in more valuable kicking zone? Or do we give more points for shorter field goals because the team did a better job moving the ball closer to the endzone? Endless possibilities and very fascinating if this were to be implemented but seems like it's open to a lot of gaming by teams and possibly slowing down the game even more than it needs to be.
Thought about that stuff and you are right that it's probably too much to overcome. In theory you could get a stalemate where teams alternate jumping offenses to move the spot around.

Maybe they could put some beer cans on the crossbar for bonus points.

personally....I don't think they do away with PAT's....some of the changes they have made have been for safety, and I get that to a certain extent.....but they would be changing this rule mostly just because it seems so "automatic".....not really a great reason to change IMO.....outside of Gronk you probably can't really name a guy in NFL history that got hurt on a PAT so it's not really a safety issue....and IMO not worth messing with historical records, etc....

personally....I don't think they do away with PAT's....some of the changes they have made have been for safety, and I get that to a certain extent.....but they would be changing this rule mostly just because it seems so "automatic".....not really a great reason to change IMO.....outside of Gronk you probably can't really name a guy in NFL history that got hurt on a PAT so it's not really a safety issue....and IMO not worth messing with historical records, etc....
Can't name a guy, but I guarantee there's been some here and there. Mostly linemen. In the name of "safety" I can certainly see Goodell getting rid of the PAT. Just not quite yet. Now changing FGs to be = with the distance I don't EVER see happening. That's too radical of a change imo.

Can't name a guy, but I guarantee there's been some here and there. Mostly linemen. In the name of "safety" I can certainly see Goodell getting rid of the PAT. Just not quite yet. Now changing FGs to be = with the distance I don't EVER see happening. That's too radical of a change imo.
But it would be a lot like the three point shot in the NBA...I don't see many "levels",but I could certainly see something like <49 yards = 3 points, and 50 or > = 4 points. In a way, it would make up for "lost points" via the TD.

from what I've heard, the amount of injuries on this play is not the rationale for getting rid of it....I don't think that has been the focus of the preliminary discussions....many of the 22 out there actually take this play "off".....they do nothing....if you are going to get rid of this because of safety and it is such an automatic play....then why stop there.....get rid of the kneel down, etc.....that is about as automatic as an extra point.....keep stuff like what TB was trying to do from happening....kind of tired of them tweaking this game we love.....leave it alone for a little bit....I'm okay with some of these changes, but good god do we really have to get rid of the EP....

Finally had to pull the trigger on Kelvin Benjamin. Probably shouldn't have risked waiting as long as I did. Chris Carter may have only caught TD passes. All Benjamin does is win championships and he will play a big role in Team BnB's championship. Option one he'll be the leading WR on the Panthers this year. He'll be a natural fit for Newton's high passes. Option 2 he replaces Decker in Denver and gives Manning a new toy. Option 3/4/5 Saints/Pats/Chargers.

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.12 Peyton Manning QB DEN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]13.12 Michael Vick QB FA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4.05 Knowshon Moreno RB DEN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5.12 Montee Ball RB DEN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]7.12 Stevan Ridley RB NE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]10.05 Pierre Thomas RB NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2.05 Julio Jones WR ATL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]6.05 Marques Colston WR NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]8.05 Danny Amendola WR NE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]9.12 James Jones WR GB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]14.05 Jermaine Kearse WR SEA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3.12 Jordan Cameron TE CLE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]12.05 Owen Daniels TE HOU[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]15.12 Blair Walsh PK MIN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]11.12 Bengals DST[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]16.05 Eagles DST[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]13.12 Michael Vick QB FA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thrilled to see Vick last till this round. In this format, a nice compliment to a stud QB. Vick will draw interest from a few clubs and I would guess has a good chance to go somewhere and be the starter (I’d call it 90/10 at this point). But let’s say he doesn’t? And he goes somewhere to “compete for a job” or even to somewhere where he is brought in with all intentions of being a backup to a mid to low range QB. Really, how long till he is the “most popular man in town”? Anybody that brings Vick in in a “backup” role knows it won’t take much of a struggle from the starter before people will be clamoring for a chance to see the new toy. It’s like having a driveway full of cars but a Corvette sitting in the garage. Whoever the starter is will be looking over his shoulder from day one. I don’t care where he goes, if he is a starter, I’d rather have him as an option in this format than some of the QB’s that were drafted ahead of him here. Some talk of him replacing some of the guys drafted already. There aren’t enough starter quality QB’s in this league for Vick to not get a call. And I’ll take a guy who has shown he can produce at this level over a rook. Potential SOD right here boys and I probably won’t use him much, but at least he won’t be helping you advance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]14.05 Jermaine Kearse WR SEA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Not sure what it is about his game but I like it a lot. I think PT, targets, etc. all increase. He has that look to me of a ball hungry playmaker. Like his YAC ability and I think Wilson likes him. Might have been early, but I wanted him. Rice, Tate, could both be gone. Either way, Kearse found his way on the field. I see that increasing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]15.12 Blair Walsh PK MIN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]One of the best kickers in the league. In a dome, with a team that may struggle some in red zone with questionable QB situation. Sign me up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]16.05 Eagles DST[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No real rhyme or reason here other than Kelly really likes speed so I expect them to load up in his second year. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]ETA: kind of a sidenote but I guess DEN may not bring back Moreno, so that may have been a swing and a miss as his value probably goes down, but if he goes somewhere and is a starter and Ball becomes the MAN and his stats increase accordingly, then it could be a push or even a bump to my RB's.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread