Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
fantasycurse42

Things that only Happen in Florida!

21 hours ago, [scooter] said:

The boyfriends look exactly as I expected.

Mudbloods somehow popped in my head.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:05 PM, rustycolts said:

Lots of crazy stuff down here for sure.  But you can also see things like these guys or a stray gator or snappin turtle every now and then in your front yard.

https://imgur.com/a/Um4rhCj

Those things make a helluva racket.  

Lots of crazy stuff down here for sure.  But you can also see things like these guys or a stray gator or snappin turtle every now and then in your front yard.

I tried to train our Sand Hill Cranes to get the mail, they are the perfect height for the mailbox. Not having much luck.

• Like 2

Naked florida man arrested for biting police dog while high on meth

Last Friday in High Springs, Florida, police were called to a residence, where they found Donald Watts high on methamphetamine and rolling around in the mud in a ditch. He was also completely naked and making bird noises. 

When Watts spotted the cops, he punched one of them and failed to be deterred by stun guns. Accompanied by a K-9 officer named Casper, police found Watts in some woods nearby. He proceeded to get down on all fours and mimic the police dog, which he bit in the ear. 

Casper responded by biting Watts in the head, and Watts was finally arrested on multiple charges.

• Like 1

If I go about an hour east of me, I can see elk in people’s front yard. I saw one yard with about 20 cows and one bull all standing around. Imagine waking up in the morning and navigate that on your way to work. 

• Like 1

This just happened a couple days ago about 5 miles from where I live. It sounds like something out of a Coen Bros movie.

Synopsis- home invasion, invaders torture victim for safe combo. He won't give it up. They cold #### him with a pistol after almost severing a finger. Load the safe into their pickup. As they make their getaway the safe falls out of the truck onto the victims driveway. 

Craziness!

This is wrestling, but it happened in Florida, so...

On 12/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, E Street Brat said:

Hey now. 

Lol

On 12/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, General Malaise said:

That might be the ugliest group of 5 human beings I've ever seen in my life.

I saw worse at the DMV this week.

6 years after the Wesley Chapel movie theatre shooting...a trial date is finally set.

DADE CITY — Six years after the infamous shooting inside a Pasco County movie theater, the second-degree murder case against Curtis Reeves Jr. has been set for trial.

Reeves, 77, {RETIRED TAMPA POLICE CAPTAIN} who shot Chad Oulson after an argument escalated inside the Cobb Grove 16 movie theaters over Oulson’s use of a cell phone during the previews, is scheduled to stand trial Oct. 5, 2020. Prosecutors and defense attorneys agreed it would likely take three weeks

58 minutes ago, kodycutter said:

6 years after the Wesley Chapel movie theatre shooting...a trial date is finally set.

DADE CITY — Six years after the infamous shooting inside a Pasco County movie theater, the second-degree murder case against Curtis Reeves Jr. has been set for trial.

Reeves, 77, {RETIRED TAMPA POLICE CAPTAIN} who shot Chad Oulson after an argument escalated inside the Cobb Grove 16 movie theaters over Oulson’s use of a cell phone during the previews, is scheduled to stand trial Oct. 5, 2020. Prosecutors and defense attorneys agreed it would likely take three weeks

That's not why we're here, chico.

• Like 2