What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rick and Morty on Adult Swim (1 Viewer)

Absolutely love it, favorite new show on television. Best new thing on Adult Swim in a long time.

Surprisingly smart and dark humor.

Pilot Episode 1
Lawnmower Dog Episode 2

Two best episodes so far imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy it. At first the whole burping and saliva on his face kind of got on my nerves. But I guess I'm not noticing it as much now.

When this show started, I wasn't sure if I could stick with it because of Rick's voice and his belching. It was grating. But now that the season is over, I'm glad I stuck with it. This is easily one of my favorite shows on TV.

The season finale was hysterical. Abradolf Lincler? :lmao: :lmao: And every time Rick busts out a profanity laced sentence, I crack up. This show is pure genius and I can't wait for season two. :thumbup:

:blackdot:

Thanks for the heads up, will check this out. Big fan of Adult Swim.
If you plan to watch it, I'd give it a chance. Like a lot of people have said, at first his voice is annoying with all of the belching and spit. But after a while, you don't notice it and the show is hilarious.

When this show started, I wasn't sure if I could stick with it because of Rick's voice and his belching. It was grating. But now that the season is over, I'm glad I stuck with it. This is easily one of my favorite shows on TV.

The season finale was hysterical. Abradolf Lincler? :lmao: :lmao: And every time Rick busts out a profanity laced sentence, I crack up. This show is pure genius and I can't wait for season two. :thumbup:
I thought the Titanic side-story was kind of funny too. I've never thought about it but I bet there's tons of people who are obsessed with the romanticism of the Titanic, not thinking that well, tons of people died.

that ####### meeseeks episode is one of The 3 funniest things i have ever seen. The entire concept and their interactions are genius.

The one with the infinite TV shows was good, too. I liked that you could tell they were improving. And then they made a joke about how it sounded like the TV shows were almost made up on the spot. :lol: At one point during the Two Brothers movie ad, he actually cracks up at the end.

I love this show. Can't wait for it to come back.

Just binge watched this. Best animation on TV that I've watched in the past year or so. On par with Archer.
Far better than Archer to me and I'm a fan. I did think there were some dud episodes but the some were absolutely brilliant.

:blackdot:

Thanks for the heads up, will check this out. Big fan of Adult Swim.
If you plan to watch it, I'd give it a chance. Like a lot of people have said, at first his voice is annoying with all of the belching and spit. But after a while, you don't notice it and the show is hilarious.
I was in the same boat, glad I ignored my initial instinct to stop watching because of Rick.

My two buddies love this show and one sat with me to watch one episode and I like it but wasn't overly enamored. We tend to have similar taste in humor but I also tend to try to put down his choices as terrible, in a friendly way lol so I don't know if I gave it the greatest chance. Curious as to where the episode ranks amongst the others so I know what level of greatness I saw. It was the one where they go to some place and get some giant seeds and stick them up the kids ### and it makes him smarter for a period.

My two buddies love this show and one sat with me to watch one episode and I like it but wasn't overly enamored. We tend to have similar taste in humor but I also tend to try to put down his choices as terrible, in a friendly way lol so I don't know if I gave it the greatest chance. Curious as to where the episode ranks amongst the others so I know what level of greatness I saw. It was the one where they go to some place and get some giant seeds and stick them up the kids ### and it makes him smarter for a period.
That was the first episode, probably the worst one IMO.

Except:

"You know what I want you to do with them?"

"Rename them?"

They are killing it this season! :lol:

I love that the story lines are so ridiculous, yet they can make parts seem so emotional. The writing is top notch.

Just discovered this show. Love it.

I could only go as far back as Episode 4 of Season 1 on demand- is there any back story I'm missing, or is it just grandfather lives with daughter/son and takes grandson on crazy adventures for no particular reason?

Just binge watched this. Best animation on TV that I've watched in the past year or so. On par with Archer.
Far better than Archer to me and I'm a fan. I did think there were some dud episodes but the some were absolutely brilliant.
Reminds me more of Venture Brothers than Archer. Same kind of we're-just-going-to-drop-you-into-this-trope-and-let-you-fill-in-the-backstory-for-yourself-because-c'mon-we've-all-seen-this-one-before type humor.

Just discovered this show. Love it.

I could only go as far back as Episode 4 of Season 1 on demand- is there any back story I'm missing, or is it just grandfather lives with daughter/son and takes grandson on crazy adventures for no particular reason?
adultswim.com may have the rest

Users who are viewing this thread