What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rick and Morty on Adult Swim (1 Viewer)

You got to get Schwifty.

#### on the floor.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what this human likes to eat!

Don't be gross Tammy.

I got worried. That episode with the big head was easily their worst episode yet. But after watching Sunday's episode, it's easy to see it was just a speed bump. Colbert was great in it, too.

Love this show.

They can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

The giant head was not great but the Get Schwifty song was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Only seen 2 episodes so far but I'm hooked. Incredible writing. What got me was the multiple universes episode and the brain creature from the future with the black voice.

I started late so I'm catching up since they started replaying from the beginning.

OMG, the Mr Meseeks episode was hilarious. Just the guys voice was cracking me up. Best one yet!

Just discovered this show. Love it.

I could only go as far back as Episode 4 of Season 1 on demand- is there any back story I'm missing, or is it just grandfather lives with daughter/son and takes grandson on crazy adventures for no particular reason?
When you posted this I laughed about it but there turned out to be a much deeper backstory than I expected.

I don't know why but I crack up when their mouths go limp. They time it so well and don't overdo it.

There is.
:excited:  Awesome! That was my favorite episode.

For Christmas, I got my wife a little stuffed Mr. Meeseeks doll. We surprise each other by moving him to various locations, sock drawers, wine rack, medicine cabinet, etc. Silly, but still funny every time.

Not sure if it's commonly known, but, controlling a near-dead insect by poking it's brain is a real thing in nature. There is one insect predator that will bite the heads of its victims, and use its teeth to control the body and use it to walk around and enter the victims hive. It's called zombification. 
Well of course they aren't going to do something unrealistic.

Walking Boot said:
Not sure if it's commonly known, but, controlling a near-dead insect by poking it's brain is a real thing in nature. There is one insect predator that will bite the heads of its victims, and use its teeth to control the body and use it to walk around and enter the victims hive. It's called zombification. 
Cool.  They also have kits you can buy that allows you to turn a roach into an RC toy you control with your smart phone. 

This whole show is pure brilliance.
I haven't seen the most recent one yet, we usually save it for Friday nights after some boozing, but this season has been incredible as usual.

Have you heard about the hidden secret to R&M? Not sure if it was mentioned.

What is Rick and Morty’s infamous secret plot?

I like the idea of Rick knowing he's in a TV show but there are some great other theories. Some really deep ones too.

Love this show!

I'm strongly considering getting a tattoo or Mr. Meeseeks in his golf outfit. 
:excited: :thumbup:   Just choke up on the club, Jerry!

Apparently the rumors might not be true and there won't be a Mr. Meeseeks episode this season. :thumbdown:

I originally heard it was going to be an origin story about him.

Users who are viewing this thread