Notorious T.R.E.

NEWZA -- Players added 8/1 cannot be kept.

1,754 posts in this topic

How's the hammering going?

See above. Once I have everyone's info I can send out something to get an auction date settled.

See above. Once I have everyone's info I can send out something to get an auction date settled.
How far along are you?

How far along are you?

I'm not pregnant, I"m just fat.

How far along are you?

I'm not pregnant, I"m just fat.

imagine my embarrassment

Putting all info together now - will announce a naughty list as soon as I'm done combing through PMs.

I think I have everyone's info. (assuming the email I have for Cos is still good)

I sent out a doodle invite to each of you asking that you tell me which times/days work for an auction. For now I'm assuming we can use yahoo or espn to do a LIVE auction. I'm guessing 4-5 hours, but maybe it's faster online than it is in person. Either way I'm getting hammered.

Here's the link if you didn't get the email: https://doodle.com/gnfc56xp4dvt6fnq

Also, I have phone numbers for everyone except HellToupee and Pump. Probably no biggie, but could be helpful down the road for stuff.

NV is first in!

:thumbup: I didn't get the e-mail though...

Uh oh

Phone # sent & I'm with NV about no email

yeah i filled out your poll....although a) i didn't get an email and b) there was no ifneedbe option available to select?

either way, my schedule is very flexible except out 3/8 and out 3/15 - 3/16. with enough lead time any day of the week is pretty fine by me.

-will also be hammered.

Thanks guys - tried sending the email again. I think it might have worked this time.

Thanks guys - tried sending the email again. I think it might have worked this time.

Got it!

Got it!

Yay technology!

IN

This is going way better than cake!

In.

Still need a few doodlers...was in touch with Cos today and he will doodle it up soon.

Looks like we can focus on 3/10

:thumbup:

We have 9 that can do March 10, with no one voting it down so far. I guess that's means 5 of you haven't voted yet. Please do so ASAP.

We have 9 that can do March 10, with no one voting it down so far. I guess that's means 5 of you haven't voted yet. Please do so ASAP.

For Monday March 10:

NV

guru_007

TRE

Kraft (if need be)

Zilla

Greco

Stryker

Eephus

Cos

X (text confirm)

Bogart (text confirm)

I will text the following slugs: GM, Pumpnick, HellToupee

Edited by Notorious T.R.E.

For Monday March 10:

NV

guru_007

TRE

Kraft (if need be)

Zilla

Greco

Stryker

Eephus

Cos

X (text confirm)

Bogart (text confirm)

HellToupee (text confirm)

Pumpnick (text confirm)

I will text the following slugs: GM

GM is the final slug.

Edited by Notorious T.R.E.

A couple of quick questions that came to mind and was hoping to get clarified:

1-Are we running stats for the Australian games? (assuming yes, but these are quite a bit before the rest of the league starts)

2-on the rule "In season, a salary cap of $320- will be enforced. The initial waiver run (the Friday before the season) is considered "in season" and has the extended cap. "

Does this include FAAB bid players? Or is the salary cap just for auctioned players? And this salary cap is enforced for the following year?

For example, if I have a 2014 Mike Trout at $40.00 - and keep him for $45, 2015, the $45 value counts against the 320?

think that's it for now....I may have a question or 6 more as this gets closer.

Math? Holy #### I'm screwed.

1 person likes this

A couple of quick questions that came to mind and was hoping to get clarified:

1-Are we running stats for the Australian games? (assuming yes, but these are quite a bit before the rest of the league starts)

2-on the rule "In season, a salary cap of $320- will be enforced. The initial waiver run (the Friday before the season) is considered "in season" and has the extended cap. "

Does this include FAAB bid players? Or is the salary cap just for auctioned players? And this salary cap is enforced for the following year?

For example, if I have a 2014 Mike Trout at $40.00 - and keep him for $45, 2015, the $45 value counts against the 320?

think that's it for now....I may have a question or 6 more as this gets closer.

Hi guru, thanks for calling.

1. Yes, it's my intention to start with games on 3/22.

2. For the auction, you have $260 to spend. In season, it expands to $320 to account for trades and FAAB and players on DL. When you add a player through FAAB, whatever you paid is his year 1 contract amount.

Regarding your question about Trout. Before the 2015 season, you'll have to select 9-12 players to keep. We do have salary escalators to determine, but in the past we have not had an increase until year 3. Either way though, when you keep those 9-12 you would subtract their salary from the $260 auction budget for 2015. So if you kept Trout for 2015 and his salary was 45, you have 215 minus your other 8-11 players.

Hope that makes sense.

For Monday March 10:

NV

guru_007

TRE

Kraft (if need be)

Zilla

Greco

Stryker

Eephus

Cos

X (text confirm)

Bogart (text confirm)

HellToupee (text confirm)

Pumpnick (text confirm)

GM (text confirm)

***ANNOUNCE -- AUCTION DATE IS MARCH 10th at 7:30 CENTRAL***

***ANNOUNCE 2 - YAHOO INVITES HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE EMAILS YOU PROVIDED***

We got some rules finalized? The site rules are different than what zilla posted

Also, not sure how you do your auction. What if someone isn't bid on? Is that person stuck with him? At what cost?

We got some rules finalized? The site rules are different than what zilla posted

Also, not sure how you do your auction. What if someone isn't bid on? Is that person stuck with him? At what cost?

By all means don't explain the rules that differ. I set up the league quickly, but haven't had a talk with Zilla about finalizing rules - I assume you're talking about roster makeup or something? Roto 5x5 with OBP I believe is pretty locked in.

When you put a player up for auction you are bidding on him...at least $1. If no one else bids, he's yours.

By all means don't explain the rules that differ. I set up the league quickly, but haven't had a talk with Zilla about finalizing rules - I assume you're talking about roster makeup or something? Roto 5x5 with OBP I believe is pretty locked in.

When you put a player up for auction you are bidding on him...at least $1. If no one else bids, he's yours.

I think I saw 1500 IP

BA instead of OBP

Standard waivers

Daily lineups

I just had seen zilla post he was against daily lineups and IP limit and didn't know if those (or anything else) were still up to be changed.

How are we holding up in here?

Well to very well, I'd say.

March 10th auction is on. Hammering out some final details. Have a nice full league with phone numbers and emails for everyone. Just need to figure out how much to bid on Pedro Florimon at this point.

I think I saw 1500 IP

BA instead of OBP

Standard waivers

Daily lineups

I just had seen zilla post he was against daily lineups and IP limit and didn't know if those (or anything else) were still up to be changed.

Keep in mind those rules were from a similar/old league that he cut and pasted. I'll talk with him tomorrow and we'll get the rules finalized asap. I do know he's on board with OBP.