What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Investigating possible rigged superbowl 48 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T with T

Footballguy
Reports are Superbowl 48 was rigged and conspired by a few of the big name players..... NFL is investigating..... I thought this game was garbage didn't look real to me.

http://huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

Marshawn lynch caught talking and then gets reminded that He is Mic'd (Richard) and it just looks fishy to me. Why did Richard quickly remind Marshawn he was micd up? Why have their been seattle seahawks commercials for weeks going on not to mention the Eminem refernce to Russel wilson and the verbage of the line where he says You can have your Denver Broncos hat back they suck..... I believe this was planned a while ago and the superbowl was clearly rigged... Seahawk = Devil ..... 43-8 =51=6=666...... First and third quarter tds were exactly 12 seconds apart. Safety on first play from scrimmage along with a bunch of holding calls, bad plays, turnovers and a host of other problems makes this superbowl stink to high heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbi9TVnVRBY

same website, other news

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA OUTLAWS TWERKING: READ WHY

59 PEOPLE DIE OF MARIJUANA OVERDOSE IN COLORADO AND WASHINGTON AFTER LEGALIZATION

*EXCLUSIVE* RICK ROSS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER “OVERDOSING ON FOOD”

**BREAKING NEWS** JUSTIN BIEBER ESCAPES JAIL AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR DUI AND ILLEGAL RACING

Did Marshawn Lynch offer Peyton the opportunity to take over the Skittles endorsements if Seattle won?

That guy hordes commercials like dynasty league'rs do rookie draft picks

Guys, I'm from the area. There is definite buzz going around about this. It'll prob hit the mainstream within a few hours.

At first, this idea sounded silly to me, but this part definitely gives me pause:

I believe this was planned a while ago and the superbowl was clearly rigged... Seahawk = Devil ..... 43-8 =51=6=666...... First and third quarter tds were exactly 12 seconds apart.

Guy's at first this does seem laughable but think about it.... The biggest game of your life, The SUPERBOWL. People only dream about playing in a superbowl and you mean to tell me that the Best Offense in History coudln't muster 10 points and were fumbling, bumbling, getting penalties, not getting 3rd down stops, not getting first downs and looking so lethargic and Non Denver it was sickning...... Im with Leroy that's the only explanation and Im sticking to it all you football guy yuppies who think this crap is all made up can laugh and have their fun But I believe their is something more sinister controlling the NFL and I wouldn't put it past these players to hit huge pay days to throw games or be guaranteed Lombardi trophies.... Whole thing just Stinks to the high heavens from the Joe Namath coin toss before anyone picked heads/tails to the fact that Den was not itself.... I can go on and on about this and I believe something was rigged in this game.... Denver got Paid guys! Lot's of people lost $$$$. I was watching the game in utter disbelief........

Guy's at first this does seem laughable but think about it.... The biggest game of your life, The SUPERBOWL. People only dream about playing in a superbowl and you mean to tell me that the Best Offense in History coudln't muster 10 points and were fumbling, bumbling, getting penalties, not getting 3rd down stops, not getting first downs and looking so lethargic and Non Denver it was sickning...... Im with Leroy that's the only explanation and Im sticking to it all you football guy yuppies who think this crap is all made up can laugh and have their fun But I believe their is something more sinister controlling the NFL and I wouldn't put it past these players to hit huge pay days to throw games or be guaranteed Lombardi trophies.... Whole thing just Stinks to the high heavens from the Joe Namath coin toss before anyone picked heads/tails to the fact that Den was not itself.... I can go on and on about this and I believe something was rigged in this game.... Denver got Paid guys! Lot's of people lost $$$$. I was watching the game in utter disbelief........
Joe Namath has brain damage..Nobody would include him in on a conspiracy.

Jimmy Hoffa is buried underneath the stadium also. 6 feet down, and he was 6 feet tall. =12th man and 12 second scoring.

Not to mention the Kevin Bacon commercials.

number 12 signs and Halftime ritual with Bruno MARS... satanic elite party and ritual. Predictive programming.. I remember they had a beats commercial during the 49ers/hawks NFC champ and it showed Sherman talking to the media like the Hawks have already won and then they end up winning the game... Lots of coincidences or eery numerology, and lot's of subliminal commercials/etc I def think something is shady about the whole thing in all honesty.....

maybe it is a 12 ounce or maybe 12 liter... Either way Lynch Knew they was going to the Superbowl.... I also remember a fan getting a hawk tattoo saying superbowl champs that leaked out that was kind of a subliminal their as well.....

maybe it is a 12 ounce or maybe 12 liter... Either way Lynch Knew they was going to the Superbowl.... I also remember a fan getting a hawk tattoo saying superbowl champs that leaked out that was kind of a subliminal their as well.....
T

I'd like to invite you join a premier purchasing club. All you need is some upfront money. Guaranteed profits within two weeks. Not a pyramid scheme. PM me your credit card info?

T

I'd like to invite you join a premier purchasing club. All you need is some upfront money. Guaranteed profits within two weeks. Not a pyramid scheme. PM me your credit card info?
yea sure Credit card # is 000000000000 what kind of crap is that dip####.

OK, we're back in business. Between about 3PM - 7PM Central Time today, the forums were overwhelmed with traffic because this thread. We reached #1 result on Google for the term "super bowl rigged" -- we're currently around #6.

The message board webserver handled the load until we got up to around 7,000 concurrent users but once it reached that level of traffic, it got overwhelmed.

T with T said:
I was watching the game in utter disbelief........
You lost your bet. big deal. take it like a man. let your wife know you screwed up once again and take the beating that comes with it

T with T said:
number 12 signs and Halftime ritual with Bruno MARS... satanic elite party and ritual. Predictive programming.. I remember they had a beats commercial during the 49ers/hawks NFC champ and it showed Sherman talking to the media like the Hawks have already won and then they end up winning the game... Lots of coincidences or eery numerology, and lot's of subliminal commercials/etc I def think something is shady about the whole thing in all honesty.....
Sounds like something from godlikeproductions.com

OK, we're back in business. Between about 3PM - 7PM Central Time today, the forums were overwhelmed with traffic because this thread. We reached #1 result on Google for the term "super bowl rigged" -- we're currently around #6.

The message board webserver handled the load until we got up to around 7,000 concurrent users but once it reached that level of traffic, it got overwhelmed.
:clap: We're #1 :clap: :clap: clap:

Welcome new comers!

Obviously most of you are conspiracy theory dolts, but don't let that keep you from posting. We could use a little amusement.

Rigged Super Bowls! FBG crashing!! White Stars MISSING?!?!?

....there's something very strange going on here....

domvin said:
Jimmy Hoffa is buried underneath the stadium also. 6 feet down, and he was 6 feet tall. =12th man and 12 second scoring.

Not to mention the Kevin Bacon commercials.
If you try to calculate Peyton's "bacon number" using http://oracleofbacon.org/movielinks.php...

You get this message "About 12% of all actors cannot be linked to the rest of the movie universe, either because they have appeared only in video games or straight-to-video releases that the Oracle doesn't count, or because they have not appeared in any films with actors from the Hollywood mainstream."

12% ??? hmmm

Not to mention they had Eli on film mouthing "Give it away, give it away NOW!" during the Bruno Mars/Chile Pepper duet.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Give it away now", hahahahahahahahahahaha

I am really sorry guys. I mean, I paid off Matt Prater so that he would tank the game, but he never got a chance. Though he might have spiked the gatorade with eX-lax like I asked him.

So idiotic threads don't get the ax if they bring enough traffic to crash the site? :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all a conspiracy by the FBS staff to control the flow of information. The illuminati is obviously involved. Follow the dollars. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

3PM - 7PM is 4 hours. If you add 2, that equals 6.

#6 in the google search.

7,000 concurrent users minus 1000 = 6000.

It seems safe to assume that this forum is the force of evil behind the SB riggage. :hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread