What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 PDSL Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Pre Draft Survivor Leagues - We will do 3 leagues. Sinrman, Holloway, and FF Ninja will be captains. All three drafts will start April 7th and we'll finish no later than May 7th. The captains will hold a draft beforehand to select their leaguemates and assign draft postions. Clock will be on all the time except for Easter Sunday and midnite to 8am EDT. Let me know if you are in.

The captains will hold a draft beforehand to select their leaguemates and assign draft postions.
So ....... if you get drafted first, does that mean that someone really wants to play against you? The possibilities for intrigue are endless.

I'm in.

Apologies as I am slated to be a captain, but I will not be able to participate in the PDSL drafts in 2014

In. I don't really pay too much attention to people's handles, though, so I'm not going to be very picky about which guys are in my league. Also, do I need to set up the MFL page? I'm not very familiar with MFL. I only use it for these drafts.

I would be interested as well
Do we know you?
I don't believe I know or am known by any of the other members here. I am a regular reader of the forums ( obviously not a regular contributor). I was interested in participating and assumed it was open to the "public". If this is not the case I apologize.
Sorry, that came out the wrong way. You are welcome to join. I was just curious if you may have been involved before using a different username or that Stinkin Ref trying to draft another team. I look forward to competing against you.

I would be interested as well
Do we know you?
I don't believe I know or am known by any of the other members here. I am a regular reader of the forums ( obviously not a regular contributor). I was interested in participating and assumed it was open to the "public". If this is not the case I apologize.
Sorry, that came out the wrong way. You are welcome to join. I was just curious if you may have been involved before using a different username or that Stinkin Ref trying to draft another team. I look forward to competing against you.
No worries. Figured you may be looking to stick with players that you know and are confident will not "disappear" during the draft. I'm excited to be involved and assure you that I will honor all commitments. Thanks

Whats a pre draft survivor league and what does it consist of. Is it free? I may be interested cause im a draft junkie with 10+ yrs experience. Never heard of this kind of league tho. I do love to compete

Im in Hook me up please. My emails carlwredskins1980@yahoo.com Just bring the competition cause I will I promise. Die hard right here.

My last name is Football. Make sure you draft me with your 1st pick and I promise to be The secret weapon.

Sincerely Soon to be yours Carl William Football

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread