What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robbed the wrong guy (1 Viewer)

Sounds like the cop tried to let them take his wallet without it escalating to violence. Good for him. Its too bad the criminals escalated it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF they stop the video at the best part.

Anyone have a link to the whole video?

Also, very excited to hear the mother talk about what a good kid her son was.
:lol:

This is a classic case of WHY you carry. Someone wants to bring the gun into a situation it's nice to be able to be able to defend yourself. Glad to see the right guy became worm food.

Score one for the good guys.

That's a part of town that a white dude who shoots a black dude is VERY happy to have a camera record it, especially if the white dude is a cop.

Over-Under 3 pages, this shooting just does not have enough blood in the water for the libtards to begin a feeding frenzy.
You mean that it pretty much meets the criterion of a reasonable shoot by an off duty police officer? No argument here.

Over-Under 3 pages, this shooting just does not have enough blood in the water for the libtards to begin a feeding frenzy.
You mean that it pretty much meets the criterion of a reasonable shoot by an off duty police officer? No argument here.
What I mean is DGU cases get no exposure and get buried in the news and the replies to this thread will be a fraction of the non-DGU shootings.

What I mean is DGU cases get no exposure and get buried in the news and the replies to this thread will be a fraction of the non-DGU shootings.
Maybe because people can identify with obvious DGU cases and not so much with mall and movie theater shootings that don't appear to be justified??

Maybe because people can identify with obvious DGU cases and not so much with mall and movie theater shootings that don't appear to be justified??
Right. Why would this case get talked about? There's not anything that seems controversial.

Its just a sad event.

Now imagine there was video of the Trayvon Martin shooting, you could point and say see look Zimmerman wasn't doing his nails. #caseclosed

Now imagine there was video of the Trayvon Martin shooting.
:hophead:

Also, very excited to hear the mother talk about what a good kid her son was.
:lol:

This is a classic case of WHY you carry. Someone wants to bring the gun into a situation it's nice to be able to be able to defend yourself. Glad to see the right guy became worm food.

Score one for the good guys.
I don't own a gun and probably never will but I 100% agree with ICON and screw you folks that turn every school shooting into a launch pad for 86'ing the guns.

However, safe to say we had a professional and he knew what he was doing. I bet they never thought he was gonna pull a gun on them. A gun in the hands of an amateur and we might have had a dead citizen instead.

Now imagine there was video of the Trayvon Martin shooting
:lmao:
JOJO....this was your quote directed at the Commish in the theater popcorn killing thread...''You are the one that brought a bag of popcorn to a gun fight by introducing Zimmerman into every shooting thread that you muck up. ''......i just think its funny :lol:
I specifically mentioned the shooting, not Zimmerman which the libtards love to jump on when it comes to a shooter in an illegal shooting. A small difference that even your tiny little brain should be able to comprehend.

Now imagine there was video of the Trayvon Martin shooting
:lmao:
JOJO....this was your quote directed at the Commish in the theater popcorn killing thread...''You are the one that brought a bag of popcorn to a gun fight by introducing Zimmerman into every shooting thread that you muck up. ''......i just think its funny :lol:
I specifically mentioned the shooting, not Zimmerman which the libtards love to jump on when it comes to a shooter in an illegal shooting. A small difference that even your tiny little brain should be able to comprehend.
you are one special kind of special :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread