What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Early Draft Master (best ball) Leagues? (1 Viewer)

gianthater said:
How much. I could be into it.
Sorry, I should have been a little bit more clear.

I am looking for early draft leagues.

FWIW, this early I probably wouldn't want to go more than around $100, preferably less.

Just jonesin for something ;)

Im in. Draftmasters are mocks so its free. Hit me up tho I love draftmasters
Draftmasters are not mocks. Maybe a free Draftmasters is essentially a mock but most Draftmasters are not free. They're just leagues without any in-season management.

Anywho, to the OP - Are you aware of the MFL 10's that myfantasyleague does? I doubt they have started yet for '14 but they are just what your look

liquidaze said:
Im in. Draftmasters are mocks so its free. Hit me up tho I love draftmasters
Draftmasters are not mocks. Maybe a free Draftmasters is essentially a mock but most Draftmasters are not free. They're just leagues without any in-season management.

Anywho, to the OP - Are you aware of the MFL 10's that myfantasyleague does? I doubt they have started yet for '14 but they are just what your look
Thanks for the suggestion, I was aware of them, but hadn't thought to look; I just checked and they are already drafting some 10's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread