Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eephus

Serious Biz Dynasty - Year 11 - Who hid the Cheese?

2,972 posts in this topic

CBS app not giving me credit for Paxton’s outting today. WTF? 

5 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

CBS app not giving me credit for Paxton’s outting today. WTF? 

The app has screwed up my stats many times for various reasons (mostly if I sub a guy out for the next day's lineup). It's always right if I look in a web browser though.

2 people like this

Just realized that my 3 best players so far this season were all left unprotected in the competitive balance draft. I took Eddie Rosario and left Scooter Gennett and Patrick Corbin out there. Corbin probably wasn’t on anyone’s radar but I thought someone might grab Scooter.

Should be even more interesting next season with the recent draftees thrown in. :popcorn:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Spartans Rule said:

Just realized that my 3 best players so far this season were all left unprotected in the competitive balance draft. I took Eddie Rosario and left Scooter Gennett and Patrick Corbin out there. Corbin probably wasn’t on anyone’s radar but I thought someone might grab Scooter.

Should be even more interesting next season with the recent draftees thrown in. :popcorn:

Meanwhile the 3 players I drafted are either suspended or terrible. 

2 hours ago, Spartans Rule said:

My saves specs in the competitive balance draft were abysmal.  :bag:

Corbin was on my radar, should have been my pick.

2 people like this

Rosario and Haniger looking like the best cb picks out the gate, both taken by top 4 teams <_<  

Draft

Wacha's been a solid acquisition for me.  I expect Kevin Maitan to tear up short season ball starting next week :rolleyes:

Losing Kyle Wright doesn't look like a big problem right now.  The Braves jumped him to AA where he's been poor.

Halfway through the season and I’m in third. Don’t have enough pitching to challenge for the title, but I’m pleased with this team’s progress. :thumbup: 

I would like to add Rays SS prospect Wander Franco. He is not in the CBS database, but should be eligible since he signed in 2017. @Eephus can correct me if I am wrong.

I'll drop Leody Taveras to make room.

3 hours ago, Spartans Rule said:

I would like to add Rays SS prospect Wander Franco. He is not in the CBS database, but should be eligible since he signed in 2017. @Eephus can correct me if I am wrong.

I'll drop Leody Taveras to make room.

He's a July 2017 signing so he's eligible.  I'll make the change tonight.

Who knew there were three guys all named Wander Franco in the low minors.  And two of them are in the Giants organization.

Just now, Eephus said:

He's a July 2017 signing so he's eligible.  I'll make the change tonight.

Who knew there were three guys all named Wander Franco in the low minors.  And two of them are in the Giants organization.

All three are brothers, and their father is also named Wander Franco. The George Foremans of Dominican baseball.

5 people like this

I'm not in last for the first time in like three years.  I have some speed I could move for a top prospect.